Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please! Please can we have Cernos Prime primary fire "1 arrow" alt fire "spread arrow" (like it is currently) PLEASE!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

There is already a top tier bow in the cernos family, and even if it gets a single shot alt fire, yalls should already know it won't be as strong as the total spread.

Furthermore, spreading the damage between the arrows is just how multishot works so why do you keep bringing that up

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I want this so bad! I keep watching the Valkyr Trailer and it's killing me slowly that we don't have this yet?! :sadcry: 

Please DE! Can we have Cernos Prime this way! Please! :inlove:

Yeah I like how in the trailer Valkyr could use either a single arrow or a barrage of 'em... we get a shotgun spread of arrows that splits the total damage per arrow, lameeeeeee. Rakta Cernos master race still reigns supreme.

Edited by (PS4)Benjamin_Draco

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Benjamin_Draco said:

Rakta Cernos master race still reigns supreme.

So true, Especially with my crit chance, multi shot, reload speed riven. I can shoot a new arrow (fully charged) every .21 seconds with the Rakta Cernos. So right now I have a "machine gun bow" lol and the Cernos Prime is just sexy we need a "single arrow fire mode" to compliment the spread shot.

Um...I disagree? First, if anything, the alt fire should be single shot, not the primary Imo... Second, I ASSUME you want this single fire to be equal to the damage of all the spread fire shots combined, and imho that sounds dumb...No offense. Cernos has 3 variants, de decided to make a third variant that's actually interesting and not just Paris prime 2.0, and what I'm hearing in this thread is "how about instead of that, we DONT do that, and instead add an option for that! That way we can all have another boring bow that does the same thing as all the others, and we can ignore de's attempts to make it more interesting!" ...Sorry, just calling it how I see it....

2 minutes ago, Ironlixivium said:

Um...I disagree? First, if anything, the alt fire should be single shot, not the primary Imo... Second, I ASSUME you want this single fire to be equal to the damage of all the spread fire shots combined, and imho that sounds dumb...No offense. Cernos has 3 variants, de decided to make a third variant that's actually interesting and not just Paris prime 2.0, and what I'm hearing in this thread is "how about instead of that, we DONT do that, and instead add an option for that! That way we can all have another boring bow that does the same thing as all the others, and we can ignore de's attempts to make it more interesting!" ...Sorry, just calling it how I see it....

Single fire "option" would be a fantastic addition to the spread fire. It would be more or less a side grade to the Rakta. 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Single fire "option" would be a fantastic addition to the spread fire. It would be more or less a side grade to the Rakta. 

What... ._. I meant that you're lobbying to make the entire identity of cernos prime an optional thing. If the primary fire became a single shot with the full power of the spread, it would just be like every other bow, with the option to do the very thing that makes the cernos prime the cernos prime, which, by the way, everyone here seems to hate the spread so who would even use that option? Not to mention it would become the single most powerful bow.....Ever. it's damage potential is far above any other bow...It's just that right now, you need to be point blank to use it....Which you're trying to change.... It just seems like a bad idea to me 😕 like if you turned the buzzlok into a hitscan, non-homing soma prime copy with the option in the appearance tab to turn it back to the low-damage buzzlok. Not exactly the same, but you get the point, basically, TL;DR: don't turn a wrench into another screwdriver when you already have 10 screwdrivers.

Currently no one is using the Cernos Prime because it's garbage: bows are a niche with certain caracteristics, this thing is a bad copy of a warframe exalted weapon ability, do you see were's the main mistake?

Artemis Bow can do veritcal spread at a very fast firing rate (think semi-auto) and horizontal spread at a sligtly slower pace, now copy part of that on a bow with nearly the longest draw time, a reload time and a low flight speed to boot, you get a sub-par bow.

If I want a shotgun i use a shotgun not a "bow"

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

So true, Especially with my crit chance, multi shot, reload speed riven. I can shoot a new arrow (fully charged) every .21 seconds with the Rakta Cernos. So right now I have a "machine gun bow" lol and the Cernos Prime is just sexy we need a "single arrow fire mode" to compliment the spread shot.

O.o The f**k, I want that riven lol.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Benjamin_Draco said:

Still a good Riven nonetheless.

U should see the animation, when I take crit delay off and put on vile it looks like I'm throwing the arrows instead of shooting them with my bow. I can shoot them fully charged  just as fast as I can pull the trigger Lol:crylaugh:  

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

1 hour ago, (PS4)Benjamin_Draco said:

Still a good Riven nonetheless.

But My Riven is really only viable with the Rakta, because as u can see here the Cernos Prime is really only for garbage mobs at range or I have to be damn near in thier lap for any heavily armor targets. I thank we should change that with a "alt fire single arrow" option along with the spread shot. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Why you guys want to complicate the spread arrow shot and make just shot 1 meh arrow?

its sound like
"Hey DE, this bow looks to good, I LOVE IT! can you please nerf?"
Please, no. Use alt-fire is annoying.

35eef321154f68f8dc67fb45414b77d6_11-feel

Edited by --Blame--

5 minutes ago, --Blame-- said:

Why you guys want to complicate the spread arrow shot and make just shot 1 meh arrow?

its sound like
please, no.

you must have not read ANYTHING.....

what we are asking for is a SINGLE SHOT ALT-FIRE or toggle so we CAN fire a single shot instead of this ridiculously under-powered spreadshot.

currently this bow is mastery-fodder at best.

9 minutes ago, --Blame-- said:

its sound like
Please, no. Use alt-fire is annoying.

An alt fire single arrow :nerd: "OPTION "

would only add to it's lethality, it would not nerf anything, the single arrow option would buff CERNOS Prime. It's called a "alt fire" for a reason. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

10 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

you must have not read ANYTHING.....

what we are asking for is a SINGLE SHOT ALT-FIRE

unknown.png
260695694849867776.png
[...]

I know your intentions are good, but I think it's a waste of effort to stop doing something new in the game to tinker with something that's already good for the risk of getting bad

Edited by --Blame--

8 hours ago, --Blame-- said:

unknown.png
260695694849867776.png
[...]

I know your intentions are good, but I think it's a waste of effort to stop doing something new in the game to tinker with something that's already good for the risk of getting bad

Omg! Really? Dude please stop arguing semantics...DE can do it either way...we just want a single arrow option. So please stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

This would probably land the bow a huge nerf tbh since its damage stats are so high because it splits it over the number of arrows.  Kept as it is, single shot would make it stronger than every other bow in game by a fairly large amount I'm fairly sure

My cernos prime can kill a level 100+ corrupt heavy gunny as LONG AS ITS WITHIN 50 M.

how are people having problems with this bow? Hek, after they changed how HC works with it mine simply got stronger.

i have enough dmg on it(+crit mods) for each arrow to outperform a single arrow from the rakta and i STILL have room for 2 fire rate mods, dropping its charge rate by half. Slapped the same build on my rakta sans fire rate mods and it actually took LONGER to kill the same enemy.

2 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

This would probably land the bow a huge nerf tbh since its damage stats are so high because it splits it over the number of arrows.  Kept as it is, single shot would make it stronger than every other bow in game by a fairly large amount I'm fairly sure

I tried to say that...

10 minutes ago, Ironlixivium said:

I tried to say that...

My bad, I didn't see that. I tend to just reply to the OP since I don't usually read the comments everyone else has said. Usually lands me with saying the same thing most people do

6 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

My bad, I didn't see that. I tend to just reply to the OP since I don't usually read the comments everyone else has said. Usually lands me with saying the same thing most people do

Oh dw about it I'm just glad I'm not the only one that can see that