Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Behalf of the Novus Orbis Librarium (FREE IGNIS WRAITH)

(XBOX)Grimsley Clause

Question

Hello all fellow Jade Tenno. I'm the leader of the little Illuminati-esque clan mentioned in the title. 

My clan has received the Ignis Wraith Research in our Dojo, and we know people who were unable to perform or reach the necessary points in the Defect were unable to receive a Blueprint. Now, anyone who did not receive one in the event, or just need it (Maybe a newer player, may have just been gone for the event), may get a free one, So long as they do not own it. There will be profile and background checks in place to prevent false profit.

So please remember my name, ALG Minuscule36, and if you see it in Trade Chat, or find me in Vesper 1 during my periodic visits as Grimsley Clause, please feel free to message me on my Xbox Profile (Not in-game) and request your Blueprint.

Once again, the Blueprint is free if you do not have the weapon, and will always be available for distribution. Donations will always be accepted (of course) but are not mandatory. Only give if you feel like it.

Thank you for reading Tenno. Keep on fighting. I hope to help arm you.

NOTE: If you see THIS FRAME in Vesper 1, just be sure to give him a shout!

IMG_5d8652cc-e63d-4f91-87a8-252005c9fbf2

EDIT 2: If you have an Ignis Wraith, but still desire to sell more, I will give them out for a small fee of 10 Platinum  per Blueprint. This way those that need it get it free, and those that want to profit pay their price.

TOTAL IGNIS WRAITH'S GIVEN : LOTS (Lost track after the 26th person)

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36
BP's are now available for distribution!

1 minute ago, Maj.Havok said:

I'm the wrong platform (PC), but was able to get the b/p for myself, however didn't have the people on to finish for my clan. :( So it's really cool of you to do this for those that did not get the weapon.

Thank you. It just seems fair to try and give back to the community since this event hit specific groups and solo players very hard.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

nice to know you're going through with it. I got mine, thankfully, but there are many who didn't. good luck and I hope you don't get any trolls or neer-do-wells trying to pull a fast one on you!

Told you all I would before the event even started! I keep my word. 

I've been in the trade for a LOOOONG time. I think I'll be fine.

19 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

The recipe for those who failed to get the clan research but want to make some plat:

• Don't build the weapon.
  • Get a free BP from every attention seeking do-gooder who makes a giveaway thread.
  • Resell for profit.

Presto!

XD I'm well aware of this. You don't have to make it negative though. What's the point of doing good if people try to make it bad?

6 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Why do you view other Tenno making some plat as negative? You get moral satisfaction by giving out free BPs, they get some profit by reselling them later, all parties benefit in the end.

Oh, I don't, believe me. Plat is positive. However, I'm trying my best to avoid the resale. There are kinks to the method, but if I'm must set a price for people who have one already, but want to sell more, then I will. For now, it's just free to all who do not have one. I have 3 days to figure out the rest.

I have not logged in yet for the day but i would like to grant some EXCELSIORS to you for giving. Might honorable of you.

If mu clan had gotten enough points to give, i would do the same on our platform. 

Also, if i did qualify to get my own, might i ask for a BP for keeping in my Foundry as a trophy of Wraith weapons collected? I have almost all the others (except that Karak Wraith....that should have been a Dera Vandal during that event) and this, i believe, is the last one needed.

Be well in your doing and enjoy the game as much as possible.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

I have not logged in yet for the day but i would like to grant some EXCELSIORS to you for giving. Might honorable of you.

Also, if i did qualify to get my own, might i ask for a BP for keeping in my Foundry as a trophy of Wraith weapons collected? I have almost all the others (except that Karak Wraith....that should have been a Dera Vandal during that event) and this, i believe, is the last one needed.

Be well in your doing and enjoy the game as much as possible.

Thank you!

Yes, you may have one, but there is a small fee for extra BP's if you already own one. My current price for Extras to those that already own it is simply 10 Platinum. 

Thank you for giving me a chance to clear that up.

This is how you do it (unlike some other poster that was kind enough to sell it for "only" 10p)

Also- if enough people give away BPs for free, there won't be a market for resell. So in essence, you shouldn't even need to check profiles. 

I had someone give me a few free BPs that I plan to give away for free to newer players

Edited by Hypernaut1