Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Augment Mods are missing!

(PSN)JayGrym

So I myself do not have Titania but my wife does and she mentioned there were no augment mods for her. So I figured maybe ideas were needed.

Spellbind: Each enemy lifted into the air heals Titania for 15 hp per second until spellbind wears off (dealing this 15 as dmg as well).

Tribute: The buff received is dependent on Titania's energy color (much like Chroma's passive).

Lantern: Auto explodes only when 5 or more enemies enter the blast radius.

Razorwing: Adds 10% Slash status chance and damage for melee and increases razorwing respawn rate (ammo).

Hopefully something proves useful here. She really seems like a fun frame but definitely is missing something and I think augment mods would fix that!

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

One day they will come :)!

any chances of geting a UI fix(gigantic UI for non 4k users) coming soon? or maybe a finally working fix for the ODS, my friends just leave their mision at 1x min after not getting any reward after 5min....

11 minutes ago, salubri said:

any chances of geting a UI fix(gigantic UI for non 4k users) coming soon? or maybe a finally working fix for the ODS, my friends just leave their mision at 1x min after not getting any reward after 5min....

There was a hotfix four hours ago.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

So I think that she needs them too.
I can just give my idea for the 4 ability. I'll come up with more for future use and start a forum post.

But i think the damage output of Titana herself in Razorwing mode should increase, maybe more status or crit chance. But mainly I think she needs more butterflies. So they do more damage, you have more of them and they respawn if all destroyed. These can be tweaked, as all of these buffs would be classified as "broken". 

Also death to the razorflies would cause them to explode dealing more damage.

I just want more butterflies of death man!! :)
Augment name: Razor Swarm

On 3/28/2017 at 3:36 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Glad to hear it. I main Titania, and some nice augments for her will be appreciated. The main ones I can think of that I'd want are for Tribute and Lantern.....

- Tribute: "Mass Tribute" - Tribute no longer deals damage, but separates all enemies within 5 meters of the target from their souls. (This would allow one tribute to generate multiple buff stacks.)

- Lantern: "Hanging Lantern" - Targets afflicted by lantern now hover 2 meters above their original position and remain in place for the duration. Lantern's range of attraction continues to extend up to 10 meters over the course of its duration. (This would fix the issue with Lantern currently moving out of range of enemies too easily, while also providing a nice distance increase.)

EDIT: If the Lantern augmentation needs a downside to compensate for the improved crowd control aspect, it could be that manual detonation costs additional energy. I'd ordinarily say that it could no longer be manually detonated, but given its lengthy duration, having it locked to on could be pretty troublesome if you have it stuck in a spot where no enemies are being affected.....

Edited by (PS4)Gamer3427

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)IcyMunaK said:

How about for Nidus, i used a lot and i dont see any MoD for him. :(

To be fair, Nidus is still pretty new. He's been out for less than half as long as Titania has. It would be a bit odd if he started getting augments before Titania did.....

• 2 weeks later...

That new Titania augment mod is trash, the move is broken. I have seen several GREAT ideas for augs that would NOT make her OP and you guys made THAT the aug? Terrible. The move currently just makes enemies float. They don't explode at all. But that's what you chose for the aug... disappointing...