The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the forgotten ASH ever Be "rereworked"

ShadowStalker

i would like to see a complete REWORK of Bladestrom IK for most people ash is old news that is forgotten but the idea "ashes clones do the kiiling concepts sounds really good since the point of this bladestrom was to remove the animations YES! hes strong this 1 and 3 ARE strong but this ulti is very boring :(

My main fear with the Ash rework was that they were going to kill his cool animations like they did with Mesa. I like the compromise. 

IMO, if you didn't like Ash for his kill animations, there was no reason to even be using him in the first place. BS is his signature. Your better off asking for another completely different frame.

I think his 4th should go back to the way it was. The main reason why DE changed it was because it wasn't interactive enough...yet we have banshee prime and her (I'm going to go make me a sandwich while I lock down the whole map) 4th ability.

5 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

I think his 4th should go back to the way it was. The main reason why DE changed it was because it wasn't interactive enough...yet we have banshee prime and her (I'm going to go make me a sandwich while I lock down the whole map) 4th ability.

savage banshee!!! XD i agree either they can revert it or rerework it COMPLETLY coz to an extent i hate those animations specially on the infested ;-;

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Ash was already reworked and it gave him many quality of life changes.... nothing needs to be done to ash right now.

nerfing his damage output and still having to watch glitchy animations was a QOL change? sure..

16 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

My main fear with the Ash rework was that they were going to kill his cool animations like they did with Mesa. I like the compromise. 

IMO, if you didn't like Ash for his kill animations, there was no reason to even be using him in the first place. BS is his signature. Your better off asking for another completely different frame.

iam talking about the glitchy ones specially on the infested ones where  its feels like your viewing him from beneath the ground...and just because i dont like BS dosnt mean ill stop using him i use him for Fetal teleport which is literally the same as bladestrom diff is one is manual other is auto ...either fix his animations or rework iam 100% sure more wanted animations gone lmoa i like ash thats why i made this post 

Edited by FormulaXP

6 minutes ago, Monsterwithin said:

All I personally wanted from ash, was his blade storm animation to be sped up, or new animations, and his targets to be able to take damage from allies instead of only him.

after they reworked him allies can now attack ashs enimies 

1 hour ago, FormulaXP said:

nerfing his damage output and still having to watch glitchy animations was a QOL change? sure..

Lol at least now while ash is in auto pilot u can chat with your squad about what kinda sammich your going to make. A hungry ash player turns into a diva u know lol. :laugh: can't have a bunch of hungry "edge lords" running around.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Imo ash is well rounded now, not perfect but better then before. When you get some practice, you see group of enemies, hit 4 / mark em, hit 4 again can be done in second. I use it more with his invisibility and lethal teleport or whatever name of syndicate mod is, and it+s not "hit 4" machine any more (and it never will be so do yourself a favor and stop dreaming)