Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

- Swapped the old Foundry back in until we fix the recipe issues with the new version.

Concerning that new UI, can we get a list view for it? :P I like list views a little more.

Nothing about raptor's drop rate? Is it working as intended (aka super rare)?

The Raptor's Drop Rate might be related to the resources issue.

Well update 9 the end of Warframe ... The game is terrible with update 9... It is unplayable

The person responsible for update 9 did a terrible job... you messed up a good game and made it into S#&$..  *Clap Clap*

If update 9 gameplay changes etc isn't remove then I wont play this game .. Why would I waste my time on terrible game like this?

The dojo overcompensation has NOT been fixed, our dojo is still borked to hell. I do applaud you gaiz for the timely hotfix for the resource drops, that was definitely the priority. But please re-address the dojos after you guys get some rest. ty.

Edit: This

Voaster, on 13 Jul 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

As the leader of a 50+ person clan, I was very excited to hear about the new Dojo tiers. But now with U9 released, I have a number of issues that need to be addressed before I feel comfortable building ANYTHING or telling my clan members to contribute.

My clan was able to finish building the following BEFORE U9:

-1 reactor

-3 Cross connectors(one building in progress at release of U9)

-1 T-connector

-1Oracle

-1 energy lab

-1Chem lab

and finish the research on:

-Fieldron

-Prova

-Dera

-Detonite

At the time of U9's Release we had the following builds in progress(Screenshots of AFTER U9):

11w4i75.jpg

-Our 2nd reactor:

-Our 3rd Cross-section:r8e2if.jpg

-Supra: i5dxfa.jpg

-Lanka:el464i.jpg

-Ignis:301q41t.jpg

So my questions:

1)What happens to the Negative values and the Values(Supra), and the values that are Improper Fractions(Reactor), and the values that are just flat out wrong(Ignis: I wish I had taken screenshot before U9 came out, but we had EVERYTHING maxed out on the ignis except the polymer bundles, so I have NO idea where those numbers went)?

2)What happened to the Clan vault I heard Steve talking about in a forum post(I will find that post if I must)(EDIT: here it is: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/69362-still-waiting-on-dojo-fixes/#entry741863)

3)What about all the resources we've put in so far?(I heard about if you destroy a room, the resources will go into a clan vault so you can use them later, BUT when I select "Destroy room" it still says that the resources will be lost)

4)What... What do I do?

My Opinion:

Since DE declared the Dojo's as "Alpha" I see no problem with resetting ALL clan's Dojos, as long as the resources that were contributed were put in this "Clan Vault" I've heard so much about, and the clan was given the "Instant Build coupons" that Steve was talking about.

I don't understand the bugs that are in there now, and i don't understand why the Dojo cost reduction wasn't done the way I stated above.

I don't think I'm being overly picky and I've done alot to accurately describe my problems. I WANT to do so much with the Dojo, with finishing rooms, finishing weapons, and even adding the new decorations. But I can't do that with all these unanswered questions. The amount of resources my clanmates have put in is way too much for me to put them at risk.

Sincerly,

A Loving Player and Clan Leader

its a long post.... sorry for no TL;DR

EDIT: spelling errors, its 1:20am at the time of this post

EDIT2: 2:30am found the Steve's post I was referencing(it didnt take me that long, Im just killing the new Europa boss a couple times)

EDIT3: Patch 9.1

-Ignis and our Reactor started researching/building

-Lanka and Supra are still messed up

-Still no mention of a Clan Vault and now is when the worry REALLY sets in that our resources are lost

-Still have good hopes

-Still love you guys

Edited by TheSteroid

Well update 9 the end of Warframe ... The game is terrible with update 9... It is unplayable

The person responsible for update 9 did a terrible job... you messed up a good game and made it into S#&$..  *Clap Clap*

If update 9 gameplay changes etc isn't remove then I wont play this game .. Why would I waste my time on terrible game like this?

WOW.........Hater!!!!

I'm not happy with this update either with all its problems and misfixes, but they did a good job to say the least. And I hope it stays so Bye. Hope you find a better free game.

k3YkCUja0wY.jpg

I hope you'll never bring back the new one.

It was the worst UI "improvement" I ever seen.

It was actually less usable than the current one.

Don't know about you, but I liked it. It just needs work, list view primarily, and stuff like that.