The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny 2 will be On PC

DxAdder

Just now, Myscho said:

No proper gameplay and Collectors already sold out, like what is wrong with those people

It's called marketing.

Did you watch the trailers ? Of course people are going to buy this !

I'll give it a shot when it comes out.

Just now, DxAdder said:

It's called marketing.

Did you watch the trailers ? Of course people are going to buy this !

I'll give it a shot when it comes out.

Something has gone very wrong if people are being persuaded to buy games when none of the actual game is being shown.

Just now, DxAdder said:

Works for movies all the time.

Except movie trailers tend to show actual movie footage. You know, the thing that people pay to see.

Buying a game before you've seen the actual game is nonsensical.

6 minutes ago, Darkfeather21 said:

I just did. Captain Mal. All the reason anyone should need.

Who?

Seriously. You're going to have to convince me on why I should care about Destiny sharing an actor with a series that I literally do not care about at all.

Edited by Corvid

5 minutes ago, Myscho said:

I did, nothing special.

Anyway my motto these days is" no pre-order"

Ohhhh I wouldn't pre-order either but the beta will be out before release so will have to see what there going to offer.

5 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Who?

Seriously. You're going to have to convince me on why I should care about Destiny sharing an actor with a series that I literally do not care about at all.

*sigh*

That's a character, not an actor. The actor is Nathan Fillion, best known for his role as Captain Malcolm Reynolds on the show Firefly. He plays the character Cayde-6 in Destiny, and will play him again in Destiny 2.

2 minutes ago, Darkfeather21 said:

*sigh*

That's a character, not an actor. The actor is Nathan Fillion, best known for his role as Captain Malcolm Reynolds on the show Firefly. He plays the character Cayde-6 in Destiny, and will play him again in Destiny 2.

I am well aware of that. Hence why I said "Sharing an actor" instead of "Sharing a character". You still have not given me a reason to care for him being in Destiny. Especially when he was in the first game, and that was still a mediocre mess.

Good actors, no matter their pedigree, will not save a product if the product itself is lacking.

Edited by Corvid