The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your mainly used frames?

Most things - Nezha

Spy - Ivara

Anything Lua related - Chroma.

My most used frame is Chroma but I honestly havent really played him in a long time as I don't really go to Lua at all.  May use him more once the deluxe skin drops though, but for now trying to get Nezha to my most used lol. 

Edited by Daruru

My line up depends on squad's frames and/or mission type.

(If solo) Nyx Assimilate but most of the time:

Valkyr P- Default "goto"high lvl survivals and sorties 

Loki P- Kuva, Spy, Rescue

Nekros P- Resources 

Nova P- defense credit farm

Ember P- exterminates

Frost P- endless defense(non infested)

Mag P- endless corpus survivals 

Sayrn P- cc support frame

Trinity P- hijack

Vauban P- Interceptions/infested defense 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

I have a bunch of frames that are sortie or raid ready: Atlas, Ember, Nyx, Nova, Trinity, Mirage, Frost, Limbo, Loki, Nekros, and Rhino.  I started formaing up Nidus and Chroma but havent bothered finishing them up.  Lately I've been maining Mesa.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

Nerfs and reworks happen often i typically spread out my time across most frames.... Really the 2 that are not in my normal rotation frames are the 2 most likly to be primed next ... Oberon/hydroid

Latly mag/ atlas/ loki have probably been in heaviest use.  Loki is just duh to many uses to name...

Mag because everyone thinks she was nerfed to death, i love taking her on sorties obliterating the map and leaving everyones jaw is on the floor by the end of the mission...

Example sorti 2 mobile def kuva fortress a couple weeks ago...

FRxo7M1.jpg

And atlas because they said he was the lest played recently and i want one punch man season 2 previews, him with smeeta red crit charm does the trick nicely.

My main is Nova, but I don't just use her. In fact my friends and I joke about my "harem". Depending on the mission at hand (and how I want to play that day in general) I'll use Nova, Mirage, Ember, Banshee, Trinity, Saryn, Mag, Valkyr and Nekros. Only one male frame in that group lol. I would have 2 if Oberon was better than he currently is.

My main has been Nova for a LONG time now.

But the ones I currently use the most after nova are Nyx for chaos builds, Loki for spy/disarm, Nezha for cc and just fun, and Ember for exterminates.

However, while I do not use the following on a daily basis, they still get plenty of use: Excal since he was my starter and is just plain fun, Rhino which is pretty much my old nezha, Frost for def/mobile def, Oberon because I like him, Trin for support, Mag for a variety of missions, and Volt for speed runs or cc/shield.

I do like try to use all those frames and not just stick to one, but when things get serious, my goto is always nova.

I usually use every frame for different things, but there are some patterns:

- Rhino Prime for most things, regardless of mode.

- Ivara for Sortie Spy Missions

- Wukong or Valkyr for Sortie Survivals

- Banshee for when I feel like killing everything in one hit (while also being likely to get one hit myself)

- Limbo for self-amusement.

- Nova for Interceptions and Mobile defense.

- Inaros for anything on the Kuva Fortress (too many damn slash Procs sometimes lol)

For me, my all time top frame has to be Excal. You really can use him for anything with the right build, and I mean ANYTHING. But my top 5 list would be:

1. Holy Sword Excalibur

2. Festering Blight Nidus

3. Ironclad Paladin Rhino Prime

4. Silent Archer Ivara

5. Dragon of the Icy Mountain Chroma

(Cool titles are cool.)

Ivara except defending stuff. mainly spy and rescue. 

Wukong boss sortie, except alad v.

Nidus survival

Nyx mobile Def, Def soon to be octavia if not nerfed.

Nekros excavation and farming resources

Mesa for the look ;p

Edited by Avynire

My playstyle points to Loki as most used, but if you ask me what's the first Warframe I'll save in a fire or something, it's gonna be Banshee Prime. Then my Trin Prime. Then Loki. xD Next to them, Nova, Ivara, and Rhino :) The others are more or less equal after that. I generally don't have a huge gap in usage between my frames.