Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your mainly used frames?

• 3 weeks later...

Saryn unless I want super easy-mode, in which case Ivara takes over. 

Melee spore Saryn rocks! You remove 50% of enemies' health for your team, are often the DPS leader and are basically running around with viral, toxic and corrosive procs all the time. Don't miss the nuke AT ALL. 

Started with Mag, ages ago.

Still play Mag today.

Going from the GODDESS OF CORPOSE DESTRUCTION to current levels feels odd, but as I'm adjusting I'm loving Mag even more than I did before.

• Magnetize is fantastic area denial now for all factions (Shoot the bubble for a little bit and nothing gets through it. Especially nice with my Dread.)
  • Polerize is helpful for an emergency "heal"+mininuke (And stripping armor on tougher Grineer enemies is excellent).
  • I've recently learned how effective Magnetize is for completely trivializing two of the deadliest enemy types in the game (Bursas and Sentients).
  • Pull is a nice, cheap, quick CC as long as you have some +range (It doesn't last long, but mine costs something like 13 energy. Even with Mag's small energy pool I can cast it pretty much all day).
  • Crush still sucks, but it can give your squad a brief respite in a serious pinch.
  • Mag is relatively tanky for a caster frame.
  • Bullet Jumping gives her much-needed mobility, and yanking pickups along with me as I dash towards a cryopod/extractor/objective is moderately useful to my team even with a sentinel equipped.

My other frames will remain in my lineup, but Mag will always be my girl. Through thick and thin.

I play all sorts of warframes. I do have favorites, however.

My most played one is still regular Valkyr, I believe, followed rather closely by Saryn and Banshee, and a bit further behind, Nyx and Trinity. This lot racked up a lot of gametime back when I was still leveling and farming for about everything, so they had lots of hours of use. Saryn was a bit of an outlier, since her rise to dominance was over a relatively narrow period just before her rework and just after her molt augment. I used her almost exclusively to farm void keys when Earth excavation dropped all types. There were a lot of keys...

I haven't played any of these in many months. Primed variants supplanted them (shiny!) and due to less need to spend a lot of time in the game, they lag far behind in time played.

For everyday play, it kinda depends on the mission, but if I'm just leveling stuff or farming relics, then lately it's been mostly Nyx Prime and Trinity Prime. I'm particularly fond of TrinityP and she often gets the nod for general use.