Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 8

[DE]Taylor

23 hours ago, DeadByFleshLight said:

How do you know?

It is accepted, you can look it up in Steam or here on the first site

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)BlackDragon1032 said:

Repala Syandana should be accepted it makes you look like Batman

It is accepted, but still tweaked like everything else.

We have to wait until Taylor gives us more info about the release

1 hour ago, DeadByFleshLight said:

Could you specify where exactly ? I cant find it.

It's in the very first post of rhis thread:

On 2017-4-13 at 3:38 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno,

Are you ready for the next batch of TennoGen creations coming to Warframe? As usual, we were absolutely floored by the level of creativity and skill this round. Enough exposition - let’s get right down to it:

Syandanas

[...]

Best,
[DE]Taylor

Edited by Stormdragon
Format gone wild

It has almost been a month since news of these awesome tennogen items were released and we still have yet to acquire them. It would be nice for DE to at least give us an idea of how long we have to wait rather then having us anticipate the release every Tuesday/Friday only for it to not happen.

3 hours ago, acid_ox said:

Maybe everyone needs to stop crying already and forget about round 8..

No, you're right!

What we really need to do now is start getting hyped for Round 9!

Alright, Round 9, when?!

Seriously tho, whats the hold up?  How long does the tennogen take to make it into the game?  I don't follow it all that much, but I really want that one syandana by Master Noob, so any info would be nice.

6 minutes ago, Z3GR4M said:

Seriously tho, whats the hold up?  How long does the tennogen take to make it into the game?  I don't follow it all that much, but I really want that one syandana by Master Noob, so any info would be nice.

I suggest this delay is directly associated with consoles. DE wants to release this round of TennoGen on consoles at the same time as PCs.

1 hour ago, acid_ox said:

I suggest this delay is directly associated with consoles. DE wants to release this round of TennoGen on consoles at the same time as PCs.

PC master race for life.

2 hours ago, Z3GR4M said:

Honestly I think it is the Darvo Sale, DE is trying to milk people with the sale and then afterwards Tennogen Round 8 will come out and those who spent all of their plat on the sale will have to use physical money to buy plat for Tennogen Round 8. But that is just a theory. A... (Is shoot for repeating an old joke).

54 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Honestly I think it is the Darvo Sale, DE is trying to milk people with the sale and then afterwards Tennogen Round 8 will come out and those who spent all of their plat on the sale will have to use physical money to buy plat for Tennogen Round 8. But that is just a theory. A... (Is shoot for repeating an old joke).

A GAME THEORY. THANKS FOR WATCHING! (is shanked for finishing the joke)

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Except Tennogen skins don't cost platinum. They cost real money anyways.