Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TRADING GOING DOWNHILL

9 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

A year ago, getting enough fusion cores to max out a primed mod was harder and more expensive than the current endo system.

Obviously, if something becomes easier to obtain, its value decreases.

Really how...we had sorties giving endo all the time and all the good endo farm locations are the same. Any new prime stuff that comes out drops in prices faster now then ever before. So yeah i think old and new players are buying less platinum.

1 minute ago, RoninJed said:

Really how...we had sorties giving endo all the time and all the good endo farm locations are the same. Any new prime stuff that comes out drops in prices faster now then ever before. So yeah i think old and new players are buying less platinum.

for new frames now you have to farm the relics, then open them (maybe radiants) and you are sure that you are not doing 20 minutes of survival hoping that the rotation c give you the one piece you need like you had to do with the old system where you had to farm the right keys, do them and hope that the c rotation gave you the piece you want and not useless things

10 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

I think when new content gets released on console, the old players (with extra plat) come back to buy up the new stuff, and other player buy plat if they like it to get it right away. Some new players buy plat too, I shilled out some dough to get plat when i started. Not to mention a lot of people play more in the summer. Part of the reason why the market is so volatile is because there are so many kids on console. I won't say any more about it, for fear of sounding like an &#!, but you get it

1 hour ago, WingsOfGryphin said:

You forgot to mention the most important part - how much hours of your life did you waste by doing so? I have spent 3 hours a day for past 3 days in market chat and making reasonable prices and yet i barely managed to earn 100 plat i couldn't sell any of the rivens that i wanted to sell (~+200% slash damage, ~+200% multishot, -30% Corpus damage) Kohm riven for example - i was unable to sell for 200 plat!!! FOR 3 DAYS! . The market is idiotic mess - You must be incredibly lucky for your potential buyer to even be in trade chat since you can't look at trade chat during missions. And most people are actually playing the game instead of sitting in trade chat reading the massive bullS#&$ that's spammed there.

Ofc we also can't have Auction House because everyone has bajillion prime part duplicates which would cause anyone to get what they want way too fast for incredibly low price. Instead we are purposely put in this inconvenient position so that anyone that want to be bothered to sit and spam in trade chat can be rewarded and those that don't will sit with S#&$ton of stuff that they won't be able to sell. 

I have plat from selling Ember prime , Rhino prime and Frost prime sets, but trying to get rid of 30 riven mods is borderline impossible. 

Not selling in trade chat helps. I haven't been in trade chat for eons, only go there every now and then to see what's up with Rivens. Just put your stuff up on warframe.market and have people contact you while you're playing. Most understand when you're in mission and will generally wait for you to finish. Then meet up in dojo, seal the deal, done. These are minutes well spend and not hours wasted.

it happens. There is always a lul in the market. Not too long ago Ember prime sets were going for 1200p and syndicate melees were 50p, then the bubble burst.

Soon, more and more sellers will become discouraged and the flood of items will stop. When that happens, the prices will begin to rise again....then next thing you know you'll be kicking yourself for getting rid of that vaulted set thats now going for 800p.

Edited by Hypernaut1

It's not downhill, it's the same as it's always been, there are several factors when it comes to selling, time of day, region, items, prices, if other well known sellers are on as well clogging up the tab, what is hot and what is not, meta needs and greeds. 

Two ways to trade 

Patience 

Luck

pick one and stick with it

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)VTG xSTEVIEx said:

It's not downhill, it's the same as it's always been, there are several factors when it comes to selling, time of day, region, items, prices, if other well known sellers are on as well clogging up the tab, what is hot and what is not, meta needs and greeds. 

Two ways to trade 

Patience 

Luck

pick one and stick with it

Again. Don't use trade chat. It's a mess and not worth your time. You don't need "patience" or "luck" on warframe.market. Just a little time to put your stuff up, just the one time and not every three minutes, and an estimate on how much you want to earn and how much time you're willing to wait for something to sell. Then search for that item and see how much it's currently going for so you can have an idea how long you need to wait. Come back every now and then to add stuff or to change prices based on the current market.

It's really simple.

20 minutes ago, ComCray said:

Again. Don't use trade chat. It's a mess and not worth your time. You don't need "patience" or "luck" on warframe.market. Just a little time to put your stuff up, just the one time and not every three minutes, and an estimate on how much you want to earn and how much time you're willing to wait for something to sell. Then search for that item and see how much it's currently going for so you can have an idea how long you need to wait. Come back every now and then to add stuff or to change prices based on the current market.

It's really simple.

It's not, last I checked last month there's not enough console users on there to justify any use, also the listing of all platforms prices will cause a lot more of dropping, increased prices. Any way to filter out platforms, I might be wrong let me know.

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VTG xSTEVIEx said:

It's not, last I checked last month there's not enough console users on there to justify any use, also the listing of all platforms prices will cause a lot more of dropping, increased prices. Any way to filter out platforms, I might be wrong let me know.

Ah, yes, you're right. You know what would help? A whole load of console tenno asking the site's owner for a filter/switch. He's still working on it and maybe it's just not on his radar (enough).

11 minutes ago, ComCray said:

Ah, yes, you're right. You know what would help? A whole load of console tenno asking the site's owner for a filter/switch. He's still working on it and maybe it's just not on his radar (enough).

Since it's inception I think last year console has been on the radar

On 16/4/2017 at 11:16 PM, ViS4GE said:

It's all about rivens now, you can make few thousands on 1 sale.

I'd say don't even bother with prime parts, it's spare change anyway.

exactly, only vaulted primes or new primes for the first 2 weeks are worth trading, other than that it's for the most just trading one part you miss for another; but rivens... rivens run the market now, they are the main platinum income, just need to be patient for useless weapons riven (i won't even find a stug user) and hope to find some good riven to get pl

I normally like to buy prime junk for ducats or if i strike a good combo from someone else junk. Built a nekros prime and galatine prime from junk parts. I probably have like 3-4 Paris Prime sets as its the most sold Prime Junk. 

Regarding Nova and Volt Prime depends on your price. For PC I picked Nova set for 160p and Volt for 75p. I see ads in trade chat asking 200+ for nova and 100+ in trade chat. You are not going to sell if the price doesnt to match the current avg price unless you find the golden buyer

I would love to use a site for trading instead of trade chat on PS4. Best part about playing maple story as a kid was the convenience of basilmarket.

Maybe if warframe market could get more console features/filters it could gain use and popularity on the PS4 scene. But looking at it now I don't think I'd get much out of joining. 

People go to Warframe market to check for lowest price. If you sell higher then you'll never gonna sell. 

By that, it means Warframe market is controlling the prices. So if troll set the prices super low then you're farked.