Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The exclusive Baro have exclusive unobtainable things to people that dont buy the e-ticket ?

An8rchy

Question

13 answers to this question

I dont thinkt there will be any real exclusiveness in the TennoCon Baro, probably he will have some new item that is available for the Non-TennoCon players too but the difference is he might have the complete list of all items he has sold so far available in comparative to the regular one which has 12 items?

I would love if the TennoCon Syandana was for sale on him tho, even if its for more than 1K Ducats.

It would be nice if it could be a setup so all Baro items are available so you can buy the things you are missing :)

Then add a few cosmetic items and perhaps a few items that is hard to get but still obtainable in game and I would be a happy camper ;)

....or you can buy veiled rivens for 350 ducats each or unlock the ones you have for 500 ducats each ;)

Going to be Umbra and people are going to lose their minds, I heard it from a friend  of a friend, that knows a guy that had a sister that dated desk fish at DE.

Edited by Wynn