Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro

Elvangreen

Question

15 answers to this question

A VERY expensive hydroid skin....

And it would be nice if we actually get something 'new' that hasn't been done several times in the last few months already and is not just a cosmetic...there's plenty of old event stuff that isn't available anymore....

Edited by LSG501

No primed mods. No prisma or faction items. Only 1 of the (4) slash mods. Something doesn't feel right. 3 stances that you can farm and some cosmetics seem little meh.

edit: and I'm not the person to normally complain about Baro's inventory, I'm fine getting duplicate mods and items to sell later for plat.

A quote from a streamer who has played for 3 weeks and seen only 1 baro visit prior to this one:

Can't believe how bad baro inventory is

Edited by Vilmu

And where are those prisma/mara weps when we need them ? They were plenty of new prisma weps that still are not being released. Prisma Orthos, Prisma Obex, Prisma Machete, Prisma Angstrum... also, we didn't saw the prisma niroda extractor STILL and this happens ? .......

I am on the edge for the Hydroid skin, want to show that I like Hydroid though not the skin pattern; but 550 ducats is too much with the return and grind of relics versus void keys. Perhaps if the mates really want to hunt enough spare primes for it, but honestly I sorta doubt it.