Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8 Tenno Survival Glitch?

-Onyx-Phalian

So last week I ran into what I believe was a VERY fun glitch (still unsure if it was intentional by DE or not). This was a high level, or at least high end star chart so really medium difficulty, Grineer survival mission. The difference, there were 8 people, not the usual 4. AND IT WAS GLORIOUS. I was playing Limbo but so many different frames working together, Volt, Nova, Titania, Excalibur, it was amazing. I know that we can technically already do that with Trials but I feel that those are more than a little stressful and you need to bring specific frames, not just have fun in a sea of deadly chaos. I know that this is the kind of thinking that tends to give toaster computers nightmares but I know that DE can find a way to make it work. 

What do you think? Too silly? Like it? Not worth it? Or like the concept of chaotic fun? 

Just now, elitetrollz said:

wait how pls tell me

I do not know how I pulled it off. Even if I did, I would be afraid to try it intentionally in fear of DE banning me for intentionally using a glitch. I simply joined a mission and next thing I know there were 7 others joining when I got in. 

This has been around for a very long time and it's not exclusive to high level missions, but I have yet to experience it in missions other than survival. DE's probably not going to ban you for exploiting a glitch just because they can't fix it.

Just now, Xionyde134 said:

This has been around for a very long time and it's not exclusive to high level missions, but I have yet to experience it in missions other than survival. DE's probably not going to ban you for exploiting a glitch just because they can't fix it.

Well I still have no idea how to do it. I just wish they made it official and more readily available. 

39 minutes ago, Phalian said:

LONG STORY MADE SHORT...

What do you think? Too silly? Like it? Not worth it? Or like the concept of chaotic fun? 

It happened to me once during Sorties, it was an Interception mission on Europa, 8 people spawned in the mission, we even took pictures together but the mission refused to start even when we stood at the bases. We had our share of fun goofing around each other for a little wile until the host left making a migration take place and booting other 3 with him from the mission which soon proceeded normally.

I still have the Screenshots saved at home, i should post them here later. :3

4 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

That would be an awesome permanent feature ^.^ 

I have the feeling that this has the potential to be a permanent feature to Warframe. We just have to make enough noise about it to get DE's attention. Remember, the old Mobility system was technically a glitch where DE simply made it a feature due to the popularity. I believe the only thing holding this back is how rare and unpredictable it is. 

1 hour ago, Keiiken said:

This takes me back, haven't seen that glitch in years.
I might still have a pic on an old harddrive of 18 Tenno just destroying enemies on Xini.

It's odd that this glitch is years old and yet I have only ran into this glitch once and have never heard of it ever happening. Is it truly that rare?