The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council Challenge Discussion and Feedback

MrM1

Today's "Council Challenge"-Alert makes you face 10 rounds of Lvl 100-120 infested, while only using melee weapons. No problem.

But a f*cking Lvl 120 Juggernaut at the end? People are struggling to kill a normal, Lvl 100 Juggernaut with a Tonkor, which can one-hit kill every other enemy in the game, but a Lvl 120 Jugger just by using melee weapons is way too much!

1ng2z2.jpg

When you kill a Lvl 120 Juggernaut just with a melee weapon and the only reward you get is 1 single potato and 50.000 Credits:

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

I'm not going to exactly disagree with this one.

The "problem" I see with this is that basically, after you discover the Jugg at the end, it makes you think "oh, so in other words, I can't just bring what I like to deal with the fact it's a high level infested melee, I have to bring something specifically built to deal with that end unit".

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

oh Juggernaut appears in the defense mission ? sry the website i use says its a defense lol

Thats gonna be interesting have you tryed operator mode ?

When you go into operator mode, that thing pokes you over to death. Not a good idea...

(At least that was my case)

Edited by MrM1

I don't know if this is PS4 only.

So me and a group of max-level warframes took on the new Lotus Challenge, having to take on 10 waves of level 100+ infested, with only melee weapons. 

Took us grinding like 20-30 minutes to get to the end, no problem, then a level 125 juggernaut shows up.

Literally took us 30 minutes of all attacking it before all 4 of us had died and lost all of our revives, we barely did almost 1/4 of its health. 

There was nothing we could do to kill it without it killing us all like nothing, even with us constantly re-reviving each other.

This is by far the dumbest idea I have seen Warframe come up with, and I hope they learn from this and never try something so stupid ever again. 

(in before all the noobs say "get gud" we were all max level, over MR15, with level 30 frames and gear lol)

This is the exact question I want the answer to.

Killing the rest of this mission is an interesting challenge, but doable (My solution consisted of Nidus and a lot of energy pizzas, with an Ember backing me up).

But a high level juggernaut, which can one-shot me from full health on a max-Vitality, max-Steel Fiber Nidus, from across the map. through obstacles, and can dash around and wedge itself into map holes where it can spike-shot you, but you can't strike back is bad enough.  Doing it with a melee weapon?  Damn-near impossible.

How the actual Hek are you supposed to kill this thing?!

1 minute ago, Arkvold said:

This is the exact question I want the answer to.

Killing the rest of this mission is an interesting challenge, but doable (My solution consisted of Nidus and a lot of energy pizzas, with an Ember backing me up).

But a high level juggernaut, which can one-shot me from full health on a max-Vitality, max-Steel Fiber Nidus, from across the map. through obstacles, and can dash around and wedge itself into map holes where it can spike-shot you, but you can't strike back is bad enough.  Doing it with a melee weapon?  Damn-near impossible.

How the actual Hek are you supposed to kill this thing?!

The legend says the operator mode makes it easily possible. I must disagree with this, by my own experience, though.