Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the worst weapons in Warframe?

mosaickle

5 hours ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Seer is by far the worst in my opinion. In addition to horrendous stats it is also extremely rng-heavy to acquire.

Mine is now sortie worthy with a Riven. 
In fact it's more powerful than a lot of other secondaries I have.

4 hours ago, Xgomme said:

Well, I guess you'll have to play with my Stug :clem: (Random : With Limbo Za Warudo you can freeze a lot of globes to create an artificial Frost Avalanche :3 )

This weapon is weird as clem, but it's really really really strong. The only really bad thing is the alt fire, since you can reach it with some multishot on the primary fire... The possible range of the alt fire should be higher if you have higher multishot imo

Nothing is bad, some are just plain weird to mod. Panthera was one of my main weapon before rework, with some firerate and status duration it was already sortie viable. Even more with frames with a weapon buff. Even mk1 weapons can find some use, since some are not plain downgrades. Like Paris or Kunai iirc

This basicly, yes. Everytihng is worthwhile to use, some other things are jsut easier to use sadly one of the reaons also is me keeping every weapon, having slots for every weapon owing every single one excpet gorgon wraith i guess and i tihnk one other event one. But overall i keep thme, becasue who knows when they get a rework also or to strogn ones get a balance, one of the reasons i not used the Tonkor or atleast rarely even that it still is valueable, tthou i prefer the Secura Penta even, before and after Tonkor rework sitll.

39 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

This basicly, yes. Everytihng is worthwhile to use, some other things are jsut easier to use sadly one of the reaons also is me keeping every weapon, having slots for every weapon owing every single one excpet gorgon wraith i guess and i tihnk one other event one. But overall i keep thme, becasue who knows when they get a rework also or to strogn ones get a balance, one of the reasons i not used the Tonkor or atleast rarely even that it still is valueable, tthou i prefer the Secura Penta even, before and after Tonkor rework sitll.

I'd argue some weapons are bad based on the merits on how you obtain them. Old Twin Basolk for example. It required two great weapons, Dual Zoren and Atomos, yet the end product was worse then Dual Zoren as a melee. DE buffed it and now it's s status monster and a great weapon.

Another example would be Stradavar. When it was released it's MR was way to high for what it could do. Soma is MR 7 but put out way more DPS than Stradavar which is MR8. I still think Stradavar should be MR 6 but again, DE buffed it so.

So there is a such thing as bad weapons, especially if you consider what is required to make them and what weapon are their Master Rank peers. PC is going through a similar situation with Cyron. There is no reason that thing should be MR9. Maybe MR4..

5 hours ago, Xgomme said:

Well, I guess you'll have to play with my Stug :clem: (Random : With Limbo Za Warudo you can freeze a lot of globes to create an artificial Frost Avalanche :3 )

This weapon is weird as clem, but it's really really really strong. The only really bad thing is the alt fire, since you can reach it with some multishot on the primary fire... The possible range of the alt fire should be higher if you have higher multishot imo

Nothing is bad, some are just plain weird to mod. Panthera was one of my main weapon before rework, with some firerate and status duration it was already sortie viable. Even more with frames with a weapon buff. Even mk1 weapons can find some use, since some are not plain downgrades. Like Paris or Kunai iirc

Stug is absurdly powerful if built right,and with mirage its a cheese weapon

So I've been forma'ing this ogris

and I hate it

the nightwatch napalm augment does nothing- who cares about leaving fire behind when the gun as a launcher naturally oneshots everyone on impact anyways. All it seems to do for me is be really visually obstructive.

the charge mechanic is neutral, since it makes me more careful with how I place my rockets so I don't mis-fire and kill myself.

the gun itself still does a ton of self damage once catalysed and the hitbox of the rockets is extremely wonky. Also for whatever reason explosives in this game don't obey line of sight which is something I've also learned to hate about this gun.

oh and unlike the tonkor there's no minimum arming time/arming range + the rockets detonate on contact with allies so it's extremely likely to kill you.

9 hours ago, Chewarette said:

AkBronco Prime

Bronco sucks, Akbronco sucks twice, Akbronco Prime is the Primation of Sucking

It saddens me honestly because for me I think the Akbronco Prime sounds drop-dead sexy when firing it. Whoever from the sound team specifically decided on that, mad props to him or her haha.

That and I do agree with many others that the Bronco series looks really neat and it would be awesome to actually have it kill things at level 35 and over lol.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)T0PP HATT said:

Without a doubt..."The Stug"........"Nukor"........."Halikor"........

Don't you dare trash talk about stug and nukor. They can be actually good and both tons of fun to use.

My personal worst list:

- Plasma sword

- Pangolin sword

- Jaw sword

- any dual dagger

- Prova mostly because for it's dumb high price

I see also so many people crying about explosive weapons, and how they keep dying from them. That's just funny, zzar being my third most used weapon I've killed with it my self only twice, yet without POTATO and any forma it reliably keeps killing mobs at level 50-60.

I also used ogris on my friends account, and dunno I never had any issues with it either.

Is it that hard to understand to not use explosive weapons up close? Or does it hurt to think for at least a moment.

Edited by Whiskered

The lato series, low damage, status, crit, semi auto. One of the most iconic pistols and yet probably one of the worst series in the game. I really wish they would release a mk-1 lato and buff the other varients so they have some use. Only way to make them "viable" now is to get a godly riven, and even then you can only scale its damage because the other stats suck too much, seriously why does the lato have a 1% chance to status, it is probably the worst status weapon in the game besides weapons that can't status (due to rivens ect, and I don't even know of weapons with lower status then this besides shotguns with lots of pellets.) And then it only has a 5% chance to crit, and trying to scale 18 damage isn't going to get you far when we have weapons that have over 100 base damage/more crit/status that completely outclass this weapon.

But besides my personal opinion of the worst weapon, any weapon that has a 5 out of 5 strong riven disposition because even DE knows they are bad.

1 hour ago, Cranial_Enigma said:

The lato series, low damage, status, crit, semi auto. One of the most iconic pistols and yet probably one of the worst series in the game. I really wish they would release a mk-1 lato and buff the other varients so they have some use. Only way to make them "viable" now is to get a godly riven, and even then you can only scale its damage because the other stats suck too much, seriously why does the lato have a 1% chance to status, it is probably the worst status weapon in the game besides weapons that can't status (due to rivens ect, and I don't even know of weapons with lower status then this besides shotguns with lots of pellets.) And then it only has a 5% chance to crit, and trying to scale 18 damage isn't going to get you far when we have weapons that have over 100 base damage/more crit/status that completely outclass this weapon.

But besides my personal opinion of the worst weapon, any weapon that has a 5 out of 5 strong riven disposition because even DE knows they are bad.

I would say the worst one is the MK1-Furis, seriously, i felt disgusted when they released it and i was ranking it up because it did way to little damage for anything.

As for the Lato, i agree they should make an MK1. Maybe turn the current Lato into the MK1 and add a stronger variant.

10 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Only throw the javlok. It's primary fire is sht

It's not bad. I can do sorties, with it in my Ember prime, and it kills the level 100 guys just as good with the normal fire as any other semi-auto assault gun. If I run into heavies Accelerant and I can kill them while they're stunned. This is even having it modded for pure heat damage too. IT also helps they they changed it recently to have a small explosion to easy mini-fireball so you can kill in a area.

Anyway my vote:

Primary: Flux rifle, I've never had much success with the beam weapons.

Secondary: normal Lato, could barely kill guys on earth with it when  I was leveling it up all those years ago.

Melee: All the machete class weapons don't do alot of damage, and the stance sucks for the most part.

Everyone S#&$ting on the lato and stuff but does anyone remember the kraken? The only "good" thing about it was the firing sound, and that you can make the Kulstar (another not very useful weapon) with it.

15 minutes ago, Comrade said:

Everyone S#&$ting on the lato and stuff but does anyone remember the kraken? The only "good" thing about it was the firing sound, and that you can make the Kulstar (another not very useful weapon) with it.

Well the kraken has uses, 45 damage, 10% status. Not the best, but it has stats that are useable unlike the lato.