Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana that fits every frame?

TheCyanNerd

Question

If I had to pick a syandana to put arcane energize or another enhancement on so that I can use it with any warframe, what would you recommend? I can't seem to find any syandanas that fit every frame, although the Misa Prime comes close (don't have it unfortunately).

And don't tell me to follow my own preferences, I'm asking YOUR advice for a reason. Surely some players on this thread have every syandana and can give me some pointers ;)

23 answers to this question

You could try uru or yomo from the store, they're the only two that work without majorly clipping the back 'vents' on nova prime.  You've also got a few syndicate ones that don't look too bad, the red veil and arbiters could work for you. 

Having said that most of my non prime frames seemingly end up using Ormolu Kyroptera and my primes using misa prime :)

At the end of the day it really is a case of personal preference... you can also buy the distiller from syndicates and move it later if you don't like it :)

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I find Nsaru (The Tennogen one) works with a good majority of frames, and other than that, Salix looks nice on a decent amount of them.

But a good majority of the time, I just wing it and see what looks best with the armor, skins and colors I've chosen.

Both of those look great with a lot of frames, it's true. If you're going for something more neutral perhaps try the Asa (energy and glows), or the Hecate (simple, clean lines, un-obstructive).

The Telos, from Hexis syndicate, is pretty minimalist. You might look into that one. Or the Asa. Or the Ki'teer Razza, if you have it. Currently unavailable, but I'm sure it'll come back eventually. Yamako and Yomo might also be good choices.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Spaztic Magic said:

Both of those look great with a lot of frames, it's true. If you're going for something more neutral perhaps try the Asa (energy and glows), or the Hecate (simple, clean lines, un-obstructive).

Hecate is very nice, though, I prefer the Prisma version of it. The glow and energy is just easy on the eyes to me.

As for Asa, it is a very simple syandana, though not really complimentary to many frames physical builds, in my opinion.Don't get me wrong, it is nice, and works well on Wukong.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Hecate is very nice, though, I prefer the Prisma version of it. The glow and energy is just easy on the eyes to me.

As for Asa, it is a very simple syandana, though not really complimentary to many frames physical builds, in my opinion.Don't get me wrong, it is nice, and works well on Wukong.

I actually didn't know about the Prisma Hecate, until just a few moments ago--it does look nice!

The Asa is simple, yes, and it glows which can be great or tragic. I'm guessing, though, if you made it darker it would almost disappear...yes? I agree that it doesn't really seem to work with many of the physical builds of the frames.

I find that the ki'teer razza syandana is discreet enough to fit well on most warframes. Even still, its dongley bits will probably interact weirdly with titania's fairywing and octavia's weird invisible butt. if you want one that won't clip on ANYTHING, you'll want to invest in the officium syandana, or one o the syandanas that will come out in the next round of tennogen (it floats just like officium. However, if you don't wish to spend money on tennogen, the danavi syandana is fairly small. You can get it by buying the nova deluxe skin collection.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Spaztic Magic said:

I actually didn't know about the Prisma Hecate, until just a few moments ago--it does look nice!

The Asa is simple, yes, and it glows which can be great or tragic. I'm guessing, though, if you made it darker it would almost disappear...yes? I agree that it doesn't really seem to work with many of the physical builds of the frames.

You didn't know? XD Well, now you do, buddy.

As for Asa, it does get darker, but what's the point of equipping a Syandana if you're just going to make it look invisible?

I find the frame needs something on their back, or a good amount of flowing energy to make it work, Such as Wukong, again.

(Honestly, it only works on Wukong.)

There'are a couple that I think work well, one in particular although it's not even out yet, heh.

My own most used Syandana is the Pakal Syandana which comes in Hunhow's Gift. 
Now that is an expensive way to get a Syandana so certainly not an option for everyone.

Spoiler

File:StalkerCape.png

But I feel it tends to look very regal as it is quite long, and generally avoids clipping well.

Now, the one I think will work amazingly but is not out yet was accepted for the upcoming TennoGen Round 8. 
It's the Repala Syandana by Master Noob

I mean it's a freaking cape! And I expect it'll look great on most anything.

Spoiler

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

I also think the Teplo looks very good (also TennoGen).

And yeah, the Officium is really good at avoiding clipping and looks cool if you like it of course, heh. (which I do!)
it's a pretty "techy" Syandana though and might not suit more organic or rounded looks frames like say Nidus or Chroma.

A non TennoGen one that I think tends to work well with lots of Frames if you like the look is the Pyra.

If you want a fairly minimal, non-TennoGen one, check out the Asa. If you color it Black you mostly wont even see it, just what mostly would look like white chevrons flowing down.

Misa prime (yeah I know you don't have it but) and Nsaru. Misa fits basically everything because it's light and it's only made of metal and energy. Nsaru just looks neutral and both don't take too much space on the back and not heavy on details overall. Nsaru might not fit everything (Misa also tbh) but it's closest, like it's fine for me on Chroma but on Nidus I wouldn't want to see it. Maharliqa also comes close to them but a bit more situational. I myself in 90% of times use either Nsaru or Maharliqa but it's still 2 syandanas not 1.

Also Ki'Teer Razza or Prisma Yamako if you can't afford tennogen can be second-best option. Both pretty neutral but still look nice especially Yamako - it's prisama variant has metal parts and overall it looks better than normal one. Dex Nouchali also can fit most frames but just like previous both it's quality isn't the highest.

We need to free cosmetics of those things honestly, just make 2 "slots" for each warframe where you can instal arcanes. Despite having those syandanas myself except for Misa I still swap arcanes around, fashionframe is too strong to resist.

Edited by -Temp0-

5 hours ago, Rolunde said:

There'are a couple that I think work well, one in particular although it's not even out yet, heh.

My own most used Syandana is the Pakal Syandana which comes in Hunhow's Gift. 
Now that is an expensive way to get a Syandana so certainly not an option for everyone.

Hide contents

File:StalkerCape.png

But I feel it tends to look very regal as it is quite long, and generally avoids clipping well.

Now, the one I think will work amazingly but is not out yet was accepted for the upcoming TennoGen Round 8. 
It's the Repala Syandana by Master Noob

I mean it's a freaking cape! And I expect it'll look great on most anything.

Hide contents

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

I also think the Teplo looks very good (also TennoGen).

And yeah, the Officium is really good at avoiding clipping and looks cool if you like it of course, heh. (which I do!)
it's a pretty "techy" Syandana though and might not suit more organic or rounded looks frames like say Nidus or Chroma.

A non TennoGen one that I think tends to work well with lots of Frames if you like the look is the Pyra.

If you want a fairly minimal, non-TennoGen one, check out the Asa. If you color it Black you mostly wont even see it, just what mostly would look like white chevrons flowing down.

I saw the first image and my jaw dropped at the sheer beauty of the Pakal Syandana. Going to farm platinum right now so i can buy Hunhow's Gift (was going to get it anyways because the Pakal armor is pretty much a Targis Prime replacement). See y'all!

5 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Misa prime (yeah I know you don't have it but) and Nsaru. Misa fits basically everything because it's light and it's only made of metal and energy. Nsaru just looks neutral and both don't take too much space on the back and not heavy on details overall. Nsaru might not fit everything (Misa also tbh) but it's closest, like it's fine for me on Chroma but on Nidus I wouldn't want to see it. Maharliqa also comes close to them but a bit more situational. I myself in 90% of times use either Nsaru or Maharliqa but it's still 2 syandanas not 1.

Also Ki'Teer Razza or Prisma Yamako if you can't afford tennogen can be second-best option. Both pretty neutral but still look nice especially Yamako - it's prisama variant has metal parts and overall it looks better than normal one. Dex Nouchali also can fit most frames but just like previous both it's quality isn't the highest.

We need to free cosmetics of those things honestly, just make 2 "slots" for each warframe where you can instal arcanes. Despite having those syandanas myself except for Misa I still swap arcanes around, fashionframe is too strong to resist.

Yeah, that would make more sense- I'm just glad that DE changed Arcane Distillers so you only need 1 now, otherwise I'd be burning through Syndicate rep changing arcanes every time a new alt helmet came out.

1 hour ago, TheCyanNerd said:

I saw the first image and my jaw dropped at the sheer beauty of the Pakal Syandana. Going to farm platinum right now so i can buy Hunhow's Gift (was going to get it anyways because the Pakal armor is pretty much a Targis Prime replacement). See y'all!

Good choice. I use Pakal on everything because I have an Arcane Avenger set and it looks great on all the frames.