Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop forcing Archwing

Scylax

I enjoy Archwing but I would have an issue with it if the ALU drop rate was really low. The two times I ran the mission thus far I've gotten enough for at least 3 keys per run, in about 10min. The same can not be said for Polymers which are a ~20minute grind in survival PER KEY. Archwing is by far not the Achilles heel of this event.

Was it really necessary to turn it into an Arschwing grindfest? The key mechanic is toxic as is and random endless arschwing grind really takes the cake.

Could we have an event that's not forcing modes that are redundant, useless and bad? Or maybe one where you don't test how long you can press 3 buttons in a row before you fall asleep?

22 hours ago, Scylax said:

I've posted suggestion threads in the past for AW, and AW has not seen a major improvement since its release. Don't be a bigot.

there were improvements, like ability to choose which movement to use or archwing vacuum being more responsive, you must realize that the less people want to give archwing a chance the less likely DE will work on it, DE generally focuses on stuff that is popular in game, it seems that DE does want archwing to be important part of game but cant focus on improving it until people are willing to give it a chance, think about it if they put a lot of effort(which means time and money) into improving it and people arent willing to give it a chance, believing its same "old" archwing game mode they played long ago and didnt enjoy  then it would cost their company a money, since warframe game is kept alive by content DE releases all the time, so if DE releases content that people arent willing  to give a chance then some people would simply leave game, people leave game all the time,  loot at last year it was pretty lacking in content which made  a lot of people leave(including most of my friends). This is reason why its hard for DE to work on archwing, they need to balance working on popular stuff(that keeps the game afloat, earns them money) and unpopular stuff that are weak spots of them game.

For DE to work on archwing there must be a demand for it and I believe that DE is trying to create such demand, I mean even if someone dislikes archwing they may actually think about doing archwing mission just to get the "potato", and if they do they may think that archwing isnt so bad after all and even if their opinion doesnt change they still may want DE to work on archwing just so it wouldnt feel so 'bad' for them, this would be good excuse for DE to work on archwing in return, there would be demand for DE to work on archwing.

To all people complaining about being forced to play archwing I want to say that game forces you to do stuff all the time, for example you are forced to do sorites to get riven mods(especially if it forces you to do mission you dont like, for example I dont like doing sorite defense missions but I am forced to do it if I want to get sorite reward), you are forced to visit certain planets to get certain resources that are needed for new weapons/frames, you are forced to do conclave to get some accessories. and so on

On 5/12/2017 at 1:07 PM, Vilmera said:

feel free to not take part in an event

Stop, people like you should stop, like stop... really. He is right Archwing is very bad and all he wants is for it to be improved before it is any type of forced on us I very much agree. It has nothing to do with I don't like this event it's Archwing is forced on us when it remains bad with bad rewards few actual Archwings and one of them has 4 different types of "screw you I'm invincible." Archwing is poorly constructed and definitely should be fixed people want to see their favorite game or gamemode improve so more people play it so they can have more people to play it with you grow a larger community, not tell people don't play it if you don't like it. Everyone should be encouraged to play archwing by with a start giving more rewards like more endo drops or something so more people are incentivized to go there while other options exist, but it's just better here. Not required to go there for an event. If you increase the rewards first more people will play it and with that more people can give their input and with that you can find what needs fixing much easier and not have it be the shame of the game.

On 5/12/2017 at 1:40 PM, taiiat said:

*cough* so let's see

- no content in particular to play in Archwing so Players complain there's no point in playing it because there's nothing to do with Archwing

- Players given something to do with Archwing, complain that they never acquired their Equipment for Archwing and therefore there should never be content for Archwing, because there wasn't already content for Archwing.

hmmmm.........

One the same people son't say both these things on average. Two we want content to do all the time that has better rewards, not this one day event that the event itself has nothing to do with archwing and is the only way to take part in an event. Archwing should just start with better rewards overall so that we can see with what really needs fixing to make the experience better and make it so the argument " you don't have to do it if you don't want to" valid because there are other options available. If you want to take part in this event you have to do archwing in order to do it, there is nowhere else to get the cryptographic ALU. Say this if you had improved drop chances in archwing of them in archwing and had mutagen sample level drops of it in normal missions that would be absolutely great and no one could complain.

16 minutes ago, Milinko said:

Stop, people like you should stop, like stop... really. He is right Archwing is very bad and all he wants is for it to be improved before it is any type of forced on us I very much agree. It has nothing to do with I don't like this event it's Archwing is forced on us when it remains bad with bad rewards few actual Archwings and one of them has 4 different types of "screw you I'm invincible." Archwing is poorly constructed and definitely should be fixed people want to see their favorite game or gamemode improve so more people play it so they can have more people to play it with you grow a larger community, not tell people don't play it if you don't like it. Everyone should be encouraged to play archwing by with a start giving more rewards like more endo drops or something so more people are incentivized to go there while other options exist, but it's just better here. Not required to go there for an event. If you increase the rewards first more people will play it and with that more people can give their input and with that you can find what needs fixing much easier and not have it be the shame of the game.

you'd better go and treat your motion sickness

On 5/12/2017 at 7:56 PM, Soribada said:

Why do most of comment I see saying "3 runs for orokin catalyst, I'm not doing this event no more"

There are puncture mods and gorgon wraith parts you know.

so basically nothing of value

I think is great that DE puts more archwing alerts.
It was great to have squads flying MD mision on neptune. AWs have great team themed abilities. It was nice to see amesha, itzal, agumented odonata in a battle.
It is part of the game, and you have to play it to get it all.
Is like spy missions. Maybe you are for killing and shooting but sneaky puzzle solving not your thing - then you can kiss goodbye Ivara. Your call, but still DEs game.