The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox prime confirmed *cough cough *

(PSN)varas2110

12 minutes ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

All you need is to farm all 4 pieces for night and day forms then a special prime warframe link then the equinox BP itself

The funniest part is that this is very likely to be absolutely true.  Except for the link part, it'll likely just require 5 forma or something.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Equinox P Access = instant buy. I mean honestly who's gonna farm, all 6 pieces? Lol 

Me, sadly.  I cannot afford such luxuries.  Well, maybe next year that'll change. Probably not.  Sigh.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

The funniest part is that this is very likely to be absolutely true.  Except for the link part, it'll likely just require 5 forma or something.

True, but why let something stay at an uneven number of pieces, and also if it happens they'll put it all in 2 axi relics 

21 minutes ago, residente said:

Their aquisition methods have nothing to do with each other.

of course, for equinox all pieces you need like 10-15 runs, while for ivara's helmet only you need like 50 runs, hence obtaining Equinox is easier.

What its REALLY gonna be:

1x Equinox prime bp

1x day bp

1x night bp

1x day neuro prime (Reguires regular day aspect)

1x day system prime (Reguires another regular day aspect)

1x day chassis prime (Reguires one more regular day aspect)

1x night neuro prime ( Requires night aspect) 

1x night chassis prime ( Requires Another night aspect) 

1x night system prime ( Requires One more night aspect) 

That makes only 33 bps folks!!!

2 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

of course, for equinox all pieces you need like 10-15 runs, while for ivara's helmet only you need like 50 runs, hence obtaining Equinox is easier.

Are you good Fam, 8 equinox parts, almost triple the farming than normal frames, that can take well above 50+ runs

5 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

That's not how RNG works.

Equinox took me way more than 30 runs before I got the last part, ending with more than 10 of some parts, simply pure RNG and too many pieces.

On the other hand it took me 6 Spy missions to get all Ivara parts. Friendly reminder that any kind of alarm during spy missions reduce the chance of getting a % of an Ivara part by a set amount, starting from 30%, and if you do a perfect stealth run (no alarms no alerted enemies) the chance increases to 50%

Hence obtaining Ivara is way, way easier.

Edited by residente
added a couple of "way" for emphasis

7 hours ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

while for ivara's helmet only you need like 50 runs

At least for ivara, you can run a specific mission tier for a specific part.  Equinox parts all come from the save arduous locale, resulting in a multitude of extras gathered whilst attempting to obtain that elusive final piece.  With ivara, you farm planet A for Part A and move on to planet B.  A touch more efficient IMO.

That's future Xekrin's problem though.