Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yes, someone has to say it.

thayta

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

- Nidus isn't overpowered, he needs stacks and micro-management to be powerful.

- Limbo's 4 got nerfed.

- Saryn needs to cast 3 of her abilities to even come close to the results of her pre-rework Miasma.

- two particular frames using powers at the same time is called Synergy, not OP.

it's funny because I reckon OP complains when something HE likes is nerfed, but screw everyone else, right? seriously, nerf brigade mentality has to go.

2 hours ago, Music4Therapy said:

You and most the people that have commented have zero idea what the OP is talking about.

He is talking about what those frames do when they work together.

1) Limbo places Cataclysm and possibly uses Stasis. You and all allies in Cataclysm are invincible and gaining energy.

2) Nidus pulls everything together.

3) Saryn with Toxic Lash + Spores and Jat Kittag w/ Vulcan Blitz kills everything at great, infinitely scaling speeds.

Is this OP? Sure, but it takes 3 frames to pull off and great synergy between the 3. Add in a Maim Equinox for the lulz. There are many imbalanced things in Warframe, this is hardly the top of the list.

Alternatively, though without the infinite scaling, you can simply banish the Nidus and Saryn into the Rift, Nidus pulls everything together, and Saryn/Nidus kill everything with Spores/Miasma/Nidus's 1. Limbo can also cast a small Cataclysm on the Nidus 2 and kill everything that way while everyone is banished outside of it, with Limbo's Stasis all status effects last forever with synergizes well with slash weapons and with Saryn due to Stasis allowing all her status procs to last forever.

Read the above quote.

On 20.05.2017 at 7:27 AM, RyuGold said:

With this again... Stop treating "nuke" frames like if they're the cancer of the entire game just because they don't suffer from line of sight.

Because they are the cancer.

I come to the game to play the game, not to hang around while some dude nukes everyhing from existence.

Interesting nerfboys mentality. 

They want to play pub but cannot tolerate if others kill more than they do and they want those frames to be nerfed. Pride n ego. 

Those frames or weapons killing enemies and not killing you, so what have you got to lose?... except your big ego n pride I presume  

It's difficult for the nerf mentality to play co-op games because of jealousy etc. 

You're best off playing solo n single-player games. There you can retain all your pride n ego.  No one will be there to steal your kills. 

29 minutes ago, kyori said:

Interesting nerfboys mentality. 

They want to play pub but cannot tolerate if others kill more than they do and they want those frames to be nerfed. Pride n ego. 

Those frames or weapons killing enemies and not killing you, so what have you got to lose?... except your big ego n pride I presume  

It's difficult for the nerf mentality to play co-op games because of jealousy etc. 

You're best off playing solo n single-player games. There you can retain all your pride n ego.  No one will be there to steal your kills. 

You know what the funniest part is? When I use zephyr and have 64% damage top kills by double the second in lead and took 3% damage, while the nidus and ember have less kills than me. Then they complain saryn is OP when I can achieve the same with zephyr. xD

Edited by AlphaTheFinalBalance
Because people forgot to master their frames and weapons.

Nidus has already been nerfed and he is in a good spot right now.  Limbo isn't nowhere as powerful as he was before they nerfed his 4th ability so I don't see anything wrong with him right now.

You want saryn nerfed though?

giphy.gif?response_id=59224e9899ccae9e04

On 5/20/2017 at 10:59 AM, BeeOverlord said:

onfusion.

Saryn nuke has been dead for ages.

Limbo nuke has been recently obliterated.

Nidus doesn't meet usual nerf standards (being picked over everything else, having map clears. Also he did get a nerf to his passive)

+1

OP have you been away for a while? All of these frames where nuked to the ground. Nidus actually needs to kill to even be efficient at all. There's a whole post on what to do when a Nidus is with you:

to;dr: leave him alone to get kills for about five mins. Then he can protect you better. 

Saryn has been dead for ages. She does damage, but nothing, not even close to what it was before.

Limbo was recently super nerfed.

So OP? Why you get mad, it is only game :P

Edited by Arniox

On 5/20/2017 at 11:05 AM, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Those enemis are only like level 30-40. Even a Lato can one-hit those with a proper build.

+1

This. I know the video you're talking about. Literally any frame can one shot, or nearly one shot these level

On 5/20/2017 at 11:48 AM, SolidBeer said:

Only a month into the game...the Tenno that cried Nerf.

Me and my friend had an extremely long discussion about the ideaolgy of nerfs and we have come to the conclusion that:

Because everyone is so used to flat damage numbers and set damage numbers, as soon as a scaling ability comes along, able to blast any level because of its scalabilty people cry Nerf. But this is what everyone wanted for ages. So why are those same people still crying? Because they're confused by the greatness that is scaling power.

On 2017-5-20 at 6:23 AM, Gamma745 said:

Is this guy... even serious...

current Mag polarize... OP?

Are you sure you're up to date man?

Mag is a joke right now. I've tried this so called 'OP synergy'.... It sucks at higher levels. 

I will admit, it's really OP synergy in just about everything in the star map, even sorties sometimes. But it takes a lot of teamwork and synergy to pull off. That is not OP. Just working as intended. 

Also, inb4 lock. Yes, @[DE]Aidan, I know you'll come across this thread eventually and see how were basically all of explaining why OP is wrong. We're sorry for causing such distress and harm. 

Love you :P

On 5/20/2017 at 2:25 AM, perdigm said:

go try what i wrote before you reply, k

That's one of the benefits of banish as it's fully intended to allow frames powers to kill enemies outside the rift. Also this comment came off pretty rudely just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. The thing is any frame can literally nuke enemies on hydron. Saryns old nuke build is dead sure you can still nuke but they reason people used it back then is dead. Limbo got nerfed same with Nidus nerfing these frames for no valid reason would just be a waste of DEs time and it'll only hurt those frames because they are well balanced 

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

Saryn has been dead for ages. She does damage, but nothing, not even close to what it was before.

I'm not sure where where you got this from, but numbers that many players have already tested since her rework will tell you otherwise. But if you have evidence against what everyone else is saying, then feel free to share. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here (feel free to clarify if that's the case!).

Since you're not being specific in what regard to "damage", here's a video that should educate you a bit more into how her abilities work now and the the kind of ridiculous damage you can achieve with her:

And this is just focusing on just her 1st ability. You can pretty much find other build's surrounding her 2nd and 3rd, and 4th abilities as well if you're curious how to build her efficiently. There's a toxin-melee build going around for example which is a personal favourite of mine to use.

Anyways, I'm not really a fan of blank, ill-informed statements, regardless of intention, but I hope this sparks some interest into looking into Sayrn a bit more critically now, and if you need more information via forum posts or videos regarding Sayrn and the kind of builds you can create with her (from mid-game all the way to some of the highest end-game content possible) with numbers provided of course, feel free to let me know and I'll grab them & send them on your way!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I don't under stand the nerf mentality you guys say you want the game to be a challenge but you never target anything other then "overpowered warframes" what about hydron sedna the easiest way to level up weapons and warframes or akad or the mod for the Kavats that shred the enemies armor  this please nerf   has to stop I was in dozens of lobbies with a limbo nuke build was he taking my kills yes but who am i to tell him how to play the game  what got warframe  where it is now wasn't please nerf nerf this please nerf  it was the intellect and creativity  of  the devs and the generouse funding of the  founders 

Edited by (PS4)RedWhiskey96

Here we go again with someone complaining about something. They are not OP they just have a good build and probably the people running them are high level players using them to level up a weapon or open a relic in normal missions. And once again if you don't like how others use or play with their Frames abort the mission or run solo or with your clan or friends. It is getting really boring to see those complains about everything that works for "end game" just because someone does not approve it or does not have it.

9 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Because they are the cancer.

I come to the game to play the game, not to hang around while some dude nukes everyhing from existence.

Deeh gneeeh...

I still don't see what's the problem here. If you really want that, play solo or find a clan to get to know some friends with the same tastes. There are many. Also, may I add, these won't kill many after level 50.

Jeez, some of you guys are real party poopers. Wanna go ahead and nerf what started the synergy between the abilities and by nerfing the ones that are best at it (Idk better frames than Saryn and Nidus that have a really good synergy between their abilities)? Have fun then, but ffs, stop blaming DE when they take "S#&$ty" decisions, 'cause you definitely know where they're coming from.

It's interesting, this is a game where you play with powerful space ninjas that have special abilities. And some of those abilities synergize with others in a squad, which makes for great team gameplay, and interesting tactics. 

And people constantly want to nerf those abilities. Which would negate the whole premise of the game.

Because they can't hit and kill enemies at all with their guns? I don't know. But most of the time the answer is that they need to learn to play.

12 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

- Saryn needs to cast 3 of her abilities to even come close to the results of her pre-rework Miasma.

Pre rework Saryn had problems with anything above level 40

Post rework Saryn melts the faces of enhanced armor Grineer in Sorties

On 21.5.2017 at 3:03 AM, (PS4)Chimaera244 said:

If anything I think Saryn needs a buff of some sort. Her dmg carries her to maybe level 40 then after that she cant do anything. Unless I am playing her wrong in which case plz tell me.

Since I have no problems woth Saryn (see above) I guess you play her wrong. 

Go Duration and range.

Put as much as you can either into Efficiency or power strength (depends if you play with Trinity or not)

Use a weapon with AoE (Ignis with balst and Toxin works best)

Spore an enemy and shoot the spores. 

Watch the spores spread and spread and spread while damage number get higher and higher

Cast molt to distract any enemy that is not knocked down by constant blast procs. 

Press 4 if needed

Rejuvenation aura is best. 

Vitality is recommended

Molt augment is optional

12 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

I'm not sure where where you got this from, but numbers that many players have already tested since her rework will tell you otherwise. But if you have evidence against what everyone else is saying, then feel free to share. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here (feel free to clarify if that's the case!).

Since you're not being specific in what regard to "damage", here's a video that should educate you a bit more into how her abilities work now and the the kind of ridiculous damage you can achieve with her:

And this is just focusing on just her 1st ability. You can pretty much find other build's surrounding her 2nd and 3rd, and 4th abilities as well if you're curious how to build her efficiently. There's a toxin-melee build going around for example which is a personal favourite of mine to use.

Anyways, I'm not really a fan of blank, ill-informed statements, regardless of intention, but I hope this sparks some interest into looking into Sayrn a bit more critically now, and if you need more information via forum posts or videos regarding Sayrn and the kind of builds you can create with her (from mid-game all the way to some of the highest end-game content possible) with numbers provided of course, feel free to let me know and I'll grab them & send them on your way!

Sorry, misunderstanding. When I said she used to do more damage, I meant more she could put out a lot of damage in a burst. Huge sudden burst of damage. Yes, it's technically lower than today's damage, but it was quick and could be spammed. She was a nuker, and whilst the damage was technically less back then, she put out that damage extremely fast. 

6 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

Pre rework Saryn had problems with anything above level 40

Post rework Saryn melts the faces of enhanced armor Grineer in Sorties

Since I have no problems woth Saryn (see above) I guess you play her wrong. 

Go Duration and range.

Put as much as you can either into Efficiency or power strength (depends if you play with Trinity or not)

Use a weapon with AoE (Ignis with balst and Toxin works best)

Spore an enemy and shoot the spores. 

Watch the spores spread and spread and spread while damage number get higher and higher

Cast molt to distract any enemy that is not knocked down by constant blast procs. 

Press 4 if needed

Rejuvenation aura is best. 

Vitality is recommended

Molt augment is optional

idk abour pre rework saryn, but i do agree with saryn being totally amazing. but why would you need duration on her if youre not building toxic lash? imo its ok as long as you dont go negatives.

7 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

idk abour pre rework saryn, but i do agree with saryn being totally amazing. but why would you need duration on her if youre not building toxic lash? imo its ok as long as you dont go negatives.

in my build the powers are "escalating" (I will use this for my lack of knowing a better word) and culminate in a Miasma that kills everything that did not die from spores/toxin

a quick run down on pre rework Saryn:

build for minimal duration, maximum power strength and maximum efficiency

go to a map that spawns a lot of enemies in cramped space

spam 4

it only worked until level 30-40

Edited by Helch0rn