Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Lua Rescue needs some tweeking.

(PSN)HAXwtf

Its' not that hard if oyu knwo oyur way also, it often fails of people rushing and making failures, on top of people ALWAYS in every Rescue using the front door and die infront of it or even worse, let all the enemys in aswell who got triggered, so you are unable ot hack a console at all.

Lua Rescue, on the other side of the main door ot the cell there is a hole, go in there,, jump over the laser thing on the floor and jump back up the hole on the other end, and thereyou are in without triggering the Guards in the front to much and on top not let other enemys in that way and you can hack in peace.

But nope, people are not paying attention and hope they can rush it, especialy the so called Loki Master Race, they are the most ones dieing at the front door, in any Rescue.

Sick of people wanting changes to such if they fail by using the direct way. Learn the room layouts, its not hard guys.

Only thing i can say is at least 10 second higher timer sicne it can get close with all consoels if you unlucky wise have the last one containing the hostage. Overall please leave it alone and people should stop callign things unfair if they maybe forgot they simply play wrong and not suppsoed to storm in brainless.

i think it's quite easy and RATHER simple to even solo, even if it is RNG controlled - and even easier playing in a squad.

you have over a minute to hack, at maximum, what, five or six consoles? about 10-15 seconds of it is spent running around so you have a solid minute to mess with six consoles - and if you can't hack a console in under 10 seconds - don't play sorties. in a squad, you're given the responsibility of 1-2 consoles, which further dilutes the illusion of difficulty.

even if there are people that don't know what to do other than hack the consoles - just listen for the audio cue for them, leap through the portal and voila. 

additionally, i'm not sure how you can make the portal room less clunky than literally having all 4-5 consoles 1 bullet jump away, several feet apart from each other.

Edited by Sasquatch_Legend

2 hours ago, Nacond said:

the only real problem is playing with people who don't understand how this works...

also the hostage is telling you where he is when you are at the right terminal

Would be better if the hostage used a different phrase than on regular rescues where the hostage says the exact same thing without any real meaning.

there is a meaning as far as I have found out...

" Upon reaching 15 seconds left on the timer, the hostage will bang on the door of the cell they are locked behind, followed by them calling out to the Tenno, alerting them of his/her location. " From the wiki

I totally get your point.

I soloed that sortie, the timer was impossible for me to hack a 4th. AND I failed 6 TIMES before I finally hear the hostage after unlocking the 1st panel at the 7th attempt.

I hacked 3 panels each of the 6 times. The timer was ridiculously short for soloing and with bad luck.

Every time a lua rescue is part of the sortie I think about it so much that I end up not going.

The time is just not enough if you don't rush in there as fast as you can and try to get the right console amongst the 4-5 there are, you don't have enough time to hack them all.

As fake as this may sound, it is true:

I used to go to sorties with my best friend but he quit doing sorties after we failed the lua rescue 3 times in a row the first time this mission appeared.