Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MST 24 Test = MST 23 (also relevance about MST)

--Blame--

With the arrival of the Hallow and Oberon package feat Zenith, many players will reach mastery 24.

But I have noticed that mastery test 24 is EXACTLY equal to mastery test 23, is DE aware of this?

Even the Timer, points to capture and enemy level are the same... Placeholder?

And for that reason people say that "high mastery means nothing." Repeated mastery tests, which unfortunately do not help the player to evolve his understanding of the game.

Edit:

This worries me because the mastery test 17 and 21 are practically the same, they only change some numbers but the proof is the same

Edit 2:
The theme evolved a bit, so I made some changes in the title

Edited by --Blame--

4 minutes ago, --Blame-- said:

For now yes. When Oberon Prime will be out, they make different test

(i have feeling Harrow will be U21 frame)

Edited by Myscho

9 hours ago, --Blame-- said:

With the arrival of the Hallow and Oberon package feat Zenith, many players will reach mastery 24.

But I have noticed that mastery test 24 is EXACTLY equal to mastery test 23, is DE aware of this?

And for that reason people say that "high mastery means nothing." Repeated mastery tests, which unfortunately do not help the player to evolve his understanding of the game.

Edit:

This worries me because the mastery test 17 and 21 are practically the same, they only change some numbers but the proof is the same

I fail to see how MR or Mastery Tests show a mastery of anything, or help players "evolve" in any way. The entire system is a "placeholder".

11 hours ago, DSpite said:

I fail to see how MR or Mastery Tests show a mastery of anything, or help players "evolve" in any way. The entire system is a "placeholder".

Very much this.  MR != Anything mastered and increasingly it feels like MR just means Akkad/hydron baby.  And the more that gets locked behind MR, the more motivation new players have to simply XP farm almost exclusively.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Very much this.  MR != Anything mastered and increasingly it feels like MR just means Akkad/hydron baby.  And the more that gets locked behind MR, the more motivation new players have to simply XP farm almost exclusively.

I like to see that work is progressively evolving the theme of mastery rank.

Yes, I agree with you. Although I think mastery does matter a little, even if it is for you to help another player choose good weapons for each situation, warframes for a beginner, and learn a little about parkour and mobility in mastery tests ...

To be honest I would like the tests to be more difficult
, but at the same time teach players how to solve the mastery challenge with some good tips (which could be a valuable learning experience for the player to evolve his gameplay)