The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Female Prime Frame

15 hours ago, Xarteros said:

No. It shouldn't be an augment. I don't want two of Saryn's augments being crappy bandaid fixes. Augments need to move away from being direct upgrades and start becoming more like alternatives.

What Miasma needs is to become a static cloud that melts armour with each tick of damage. A static, duration-based cloud suits the description so much better, and would really expand her kit. You could drop clouds to bottleneck areas with the initial stun they'd get on entering, and it would let you focus your spore-spreading elsewhere. An augment could make the cloud cling to you instead of deploying on cast, with maybe some kind of evasion bonus for being hard to see.

Not even just a different lens. Each one has a different Aura slot (one having no slot, to be versatile) and a slightly different forma build. That way, no matter what aura needs to be run, I can still play Saryn at full power =)

Plus, it's encouraging me to bother levelling Unairu and Madurai, garbage as they are.

ya but i dont think DE will do that. ye miasma deserves the corrosive proccs no argument about it, but getting that as a buff to the ability itself rather than an augment is another topic. still, DE should consider it...miasma still wouldnt be broken AF...just as it shouldve been in the first place :D

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

for me it's between Nova Prime (super useful CC) or Valkyr Prime (super tanky). I love all the others, but these are the ones I use most.

all gonna change once we get Mesa Prime though...

Who are you meant to CC when Saryn has already killed everything in a 2-tile radius? :satisfied:

Edited by Xarteros

Trijity prime looks like a badas mech, probably the best looking ome so far (and always useful). And then there's mag, i like hiw she was kept simple (but god does er helm look bad. I use the original one), she's also my starter so i may biased.

And then tennogen and deluxe skins arrived.

On 5/30/2017 at 11:47 AM, (Xbox One)MalevolentEwok said:

Whatever terms you want. I was referring to usefulness, but appearance works too ;)

then all as each fill have their own strengths and weakness. there is no best among them.

Edited by Noble_One

On 30.05.2017 at 7:30 PM, (Xbox One)MalevolentEwok said:

I don't have Banshee yet, so I can't judge her. Is she as powerful as she looks?

Banshee is such a frame that waits in a dark corner until the whole world burns down to ashes and demon lords come to rule the ruins, then she makes a sound no one hears and goes for a hunt.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Ember is best booty ergo best frame.

On 2017-6-1 at 7:17 AM, sniperloic said:

This topic is strangely serious...

Admit it, you can't resist to a Valkyr P/ Ember P/ Saryn P in Pendulum Narta :>

No better class; but "looking frame"

tumblr_mi78addU1W1qfdvczo1_250.gif

Edited by zzzNitro