Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Access Expectations/Predictions

(PSN)Shade0217

I know it's early, as Oberon has been out less than 24 hours (and I'm really enjoying him)

What are your expectations for the next Prime Access? If we follow the pattern, the next Prime will be a male frame.

I'm thinking:

Hydroid Prime (he's the next oldest frame after Oberon) - Looking like a cross between Poseidon/Neptune, a pirate, and Cthulhu. 
Akbolto Prime
Attica Prime, Nami Skyla prime, or a prime trident melee.

Accessories access would likely be new armor and a new glyph - I think its been a while (Saryn) since the last prime glyph. Possible Kavat Prime instead of armor. Possible Dethcube Prime (personally I'd rather see Shade Prime)

What are your thoughts/predictions?

30 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Still waiting for Tiberon Prime

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

I completely forgot about Tiberon... Even though we just got a "rifle," that could really match Hydroid's pirate theme.

I just hope Tiberon Prime to have zero crit and status chance and have enough raw damage to be on par with Sybaris and Tigris prime in terms of DPS. Also inate punch trough would be sweet.

15 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

I just hope Tiberon Prime to have zero crit and status chance and have enough raw damage to be on par with Sybaris and Tigris prime in terms of DPS. Also inate punch trough would be sweet.

But normal Prime already has no crit and no status, so when it comes, I think it will have at least one of the two. Innate punchthrough is also very unlikely IMO.

unless Hydroid gets a rework between now and next prime release they might skip him and go to Zephyr, at the very moment I doubt anyone would buy Hydroids prime because lets face it he is garbage in end game right now compared to most other frames. Zephyr can use some tweaks but as is right now it's in good standing and a pretty solid frame, also my main :) have to thank Hitsu San for his beautiful skin, what made me start maining zephyr.

Edited by iMalicious

I would actually enjoy hydroid prime. He was a fun frame to play around with but I hope if he's next that they take another good look at his moveset. I just worry that he'll be difficult to prime, I don't know how cool you can make him look and unless there is a drastic design change then I'm not sure how impressed I'll be with the design. 

1 hour ago, iMalicious said:

unless Hydroid gets a rework between now and next prime release they might skip him and go to Zephyr, at the very moment I doubt anyone would buy Hydroids prime because lets face it he is garbage in end game right now compared to most other frames. Zephyr can use some tweaks but as is right now it's in good standing and a pretty solid frame, also my main :) have to thank Hitsu San for his beautiful skin, what made me start maining zephyr.

Next prime frame will be a male, followed by 2 female frames. IIRC, Zephyr and Mirage are the next female frames released that are up for prime, but neither of them will come until after another male frame is primed. And I'm sure they will re-work Hydroid before giving him the prime treatment - I can't recall a recent prime where they didn't...

1 hour ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

I would actually enjoy hydroid prime. He was a fun frame to play around with but I hope if he's next that they take another good look at his moveset. I just worry that he'll be difficult to prime, I don't know how cool you can make him look and unless there is a drastic design change then I'm not sure how impressed I'll be with the design. 

I mean... Saryn was a pretty drastic visual change IMO... and she received some pretty high praise for her lovecraftian appearance, which could easily be done again with Hydroid ala Davy Jones style tentacle beard (see Disney Pirates of the Caribbean)

1 hour ago, Lucavee said:

If the current Broberon Prime PA sale fails to reach their target sales, I believe it will be save to assume that we wont be seeing Hydroid Prime Next.

Despite some salt on the forums, I'm seeing Oberon Primes and accessories everywhere (at least on PS4), I don't think they will have that difficult of a time meeting their sales goals.

Edited by (PS4)Shade0217

1 hour ago, Lucavee said:

If the current Broberon Prime PA sale fails to reach their target sales, I believe it will be save to assume that we wont be seeing Hydroid Prime Next.

They always can switch to Limbo Prime

nah, the next prime is oviusly limbo prime, destreza prime.

the primes warframes have a second pattern. blacks theme and white theme, oberon prime got the black theme so i think the white theme will looks better in limbo, and limbo got a complete rework. 

Edited by nnexenn

5 minutes ago, nnexenn said:

nah, the next prime is oviusly limbo prime, destreza prime.

the primes warframes have a second pattern. blacks theme and white theme, oberon prime got the black theme so i think the white theme will looks better in limbo, and limbo got a complete rework. 

The black white thing has kinda faded... Banshee was Dark grey with purple/blue. Oberon is... well, also dark grey.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

Next prime frame will be a male, followed by 2 female frames. IIRC, Zephyr and Mirage are the next female frames released that are up for prime, but neither of them will come until after another male frame is primed. And I'm sure they will re-work Hydroid before giving him the prime treatment - I can't recall a recent prime where they didn't...

So we think anyway due to how it has been in the past which is just a shared opinion, but they're working on another frame already and we still have yet to see Harrow's release and they're apparently working on a ton of content we have yet to see till Tennocon, will they get around to it or just release Zephyr prime first then do Hydroid after it. It's their game and their choice after all.