Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst/Impossible Riven Mod

SONOFAHIPPY

Current riven mod requires collecting 14 syndicate medallions without raising alarms. This could be a simple riven to get, except it requires no alarm to be raised the entire mission. If an alarm does get raised before extracting, it doesnt count any medallions already collected

I did this task before. Avoid all mobile defense and endless missions, run a stealth frame optimized for high power duration and you'll be fine. If you slot item radar on both your warframe and sentinel, that would greatly improve your scavenger hunt.

Edited by Pizzarugi

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Then use invisibility. I know alarms are unavoidable on some mission types, so don't try to do those.

its just stupidly annoying that i have to run syndicate missions (which are limited for what type), and do it flawlessly when the AI will just fire at an enemy at the spawn when they are just set to hold, let alone doing missions flawlessly while still searching for the medallions

If you trip the alarm, just abandon mission and try again. Don't run it to completion.

I also recommend telling your companions to hold position in whatever room you started in. Leave them behind and kill any enemies nearby so they don't risk spotting them too soon.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Take Loki or Ivara so enemies don't spot you.  hell, a Silence Banshee can do the same, granted you need to be more careful in your movements.  Infested missions work great because Infested don't try to raise alarms at all.  Another solid option is to do any mission on Earth (aside from capture or spy) since Earth has very, very few locations where an alarm can be raised.  Survival missions work great since once you sound the alarm, enemies almost never do (although don't do Corpus ship missions since broken glass lockdowns count as an alarm).  Reactor Sabotage missions are also a bad idea because once you've sabotaged the reactor alarms are always raised.

Adendum: Orokin missions.  they don't even have alarms that can be sounded.

Edited by dopey_opi
additional info

Think the worst riven challenge i had was to :

Have Hobbled dragon key equipped and perform a synthesis scan for cephalon simaris without taking any damage and without using any abilties near the target. to make things worse my syn target was an infested healer so i had to watch out for toxic clouds constantly and other such things.

i basically very very VERY slowly made my way through an infested exterminate mission while checking scanner to make sure i didnt use an ability near the target. took like 45 mins to do what should have been a 3 min mission.

26 minutes ago, RistN said:

You know that with Octavia you can be permanently invisible.You don't even have to carry silent weapon btw.

Yes but i have noticed that some enemies instictevly run to the alarm console when they hear gunfire. Not sure if bug.

4 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Yes but i have noticed that some enemies instictevly run to the alarm console when they hear gunfire. Not sure if bug.

Be sure to equip only sentinel without a gun.Kavats and Kubrows make them activate alarms.

On 6/5/2017 at 4:19 AM, SONOFAHIPPY said:

Current riven mod requires collecting 14 syndicate medallions without raising alarms. This could be a simple riven to get, except it requires no alarm to be raised the entire mission. If an alarm does get raised before extracting, it doesnt count any medallions already collected

a Word of advise:

Do any mission, do not kill, do not finish the objectives.

Just look for the medallions, once you find some and you feel that you may raise an alarm, just abort mission

Don't worry, it will still count towards your riven.

You do not need to finish the mission

This is how i did it long time ago