Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible change to "Titanic Rumbler" augment?

Sergster

The "Rumbled" augment for Atlas' 4th, only working in conclave

just, minorly triggered

, should probably be brought over to replace "Titanic Rumbler" augment which is, mediocre at best for a modslot.

It'd literally be what Atlas should be, as he could become a rock and smash everything to smithereens, instead of two rock-brained creatures that either stay behind trying to hit an osprey, or get stuck.

What do you think, should this become reality?

havel-the-rock.jpg

mandatory Havel the Rock joke goes here

Edited by Sergster

How about the following: Increased Landslide damage, Bulwark is now a rock projectile, or rolls out the boulder immediately instead of forming a wall when 4th is active, rock form is duration based boost. Your armor gets a [Up to DE to decide] armor, but slightly slower movement speed and parkour mobility cause obvious.

It'd take almost all CC outside of landslide's aoe's off him but allow the burly frame to really facetank.

Let's keep this thread active, dish out ideas and hope for the best, like first comment said it's been requested for ages, but I have faith.

60 faith to be precise

14 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Why do things need to be replaced? It can just be a second augment.

Because then every ability would need a second augment and no one really likes relying on npc AI for anything as its 90% terrible.  If we didn't have the ai rumblers at all, I have a fair bet many would like atlas a little more.

32 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Because then every ability would need a second augment and no one really likes relying on npc AI for anything as its 90% terrible.  If we didn't have the ai rumblers at all, I have a fair bet many would like atlas a little more.

I don't see a single problem with some abilities getting a second augment. Besides, some abilities don't even have a first augment.

30 minutes ago, maj.death said:

I don't see a single problem with some abilities getting a second augment. Besides, some abilities don't even have a first augment.

Me either, I just think its far more likely to replace rather than have two.  Once one ability gets a second augment (for pve) people will expect more to follow and as you said we have many without even one yet.  They have to catch up first.  Of course, this is a pipe dream either way.

Honestly I don't think it should even be an augment, I think the current version should be. That augment is what I imagined it originally be like and would fit thematically so much better than his current 4th ability is like. Unfortunately that was a missed opportunity I think.