Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming June 16: Devstream #94!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi DE

I have been playing find the Kuva fortress caches for about a week now and It's feeling rather boring because the vast majority of the cache groups contain only common drops (i.e. credits, resources). To make the not so trivial task of finding three caches in a mission, may I ask that you guarantee at least one uncommon quality drop from one of the caches should we find all three? Maybe add more rewards like relics in the mix? In the case of the Kuva Fortress, maybe add Kuva to the drop table? Shifting through hundreds of caches doesn't feel rewarding like what happened when void sabotage caches used to give prime parts (you were guaranteed one prime part/forma blueprint item if you find all three caches). I'm not asking for rare things happening every single time but playing find the resource caches would feel a lot more rewarding if we were guaranteed at least one above average quality drop. If this is already somehow the case, it seems as if you selected the wrong set of rewards to be giving us. If it is currently the case that we are guaranteed one above average quality item from spy 2.0 (i.e. relics, Ivara part blueprints). While I was spending a lot of time in the Kuva Fortress looking for the Cyclone Kraken melee stance mod, not finding it is actually not what I'm most disappointed in (a small buff to its drop rate would be appreciated) about the hunt for the Cyclone Kraken mod. It's the fact that I only found a very small number of interesting rewards as I dug through the caches, finding all three caches every time. I would really like to see what your opinion is on how players should be rewarded for finding caches in missions such as sabotage 2.0.

Would you consider implementing some sort of modding system for kubrow collars? Including some mods from the sentinels like vacuum or sanctuary. In my mind this would solve the universal vacuum problem and cause kubrows and possibly kavats to rise above sentinels to where they should be, considering they are harder to get and all.

Any possibility for seeing some new archwing missions added to the game, or even a new area dedicated for archwing missions? Asteroid field anyone?

Regardless of adding a new area or not, I did have an idea for a mission, basically an archwing excavation mission, it would have to take place in somewhere like an asteroid field, or maybe wreckage around Lua or something like that. You call in the excavator, starts digging into the asteroid/rubble/ship/whatever, and runs basically the same as the land-based variety, it requires cores to keep going, stuff like that.

Hello Devs! Awesome work so far!

I can't remember if it was mentioned or not in one of the past livestreams, but I heard mentions that MOA units might become available as a pet in the same vein as sentinels, so Is it true? And if so, How Soontm can we expect it?

Secondly, Will Tennogen ever expand to allow animators to attempt to make their own weapon combos? Or is that going to remain a Dev exclusive role?

And thirdly, will we get more expanded options for our Lisets/Orbiters? Will we be able to obtain a Grineer or Corpus aesthetic for their interior/exterior?

Hello, I have a question about riven mods.  So I have been seeing a lot of people lately comment on you need to get a negative stat to insure the highest stat on your positive stats.  To me this only seems like 1 of the so many assumed rumors that we have had over the years.  Remember no running in survivals as it makes your life support drain quicker.  So my question to you, is are Riven mod stats independent of each other or is it true that 1 stat does influence another?

Hello, I'm just wondering if we will ever have the ability to link our cosmetic builds to our mod builds.  As with old Arcane helmets, and Arcane Enhancements, every though its the same frame, certain builds benefit more from one another while another build using a different arcane.  It can be annoying to have to regularly switch on and off your Arcane Aura helmet, or your energize for your grace. 

I think make a post about this which got zero traction but it explains it a lot better then my brief explanation above.

Hello DE members I have one question I want to ask you:

Will Excalibur prime be brought to  the void relics? I really want to own him and I believe many people want him too. "Without forgetting skana prime"

As a person who plays both on PS4 and PC, 7000 hours across the 2(yes I play way too much Warframe), I was wondering if there was any plans on adjusting the way invasions work on console.  Our basic issue is not enough people run them, PC invasions usually end in 24 hours, while console(or at least ps4, can't speak for xbox) can sit there for 4 or 5 days.  Maybe adding a auto timer that ended them after 48 hours would help those who actually do them.  Infested invasions doesn't seem to be a problem, just the grineer vs corpus

3 minutes ago, Yato3 said:

Hello DE members I have one question I want to ask you:

Will Excalibur prime be brought to  the void relics? I really want to own him and I believe many people want him too. "Without forgetting skana prime"

DE has said Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime will not be returning, they are Founder pack items only, never to be available again.

Seeing as someone asked about the never to return, any update on your stance about Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal, are they still in the "Maybe" pile or have they moved to we are keeping them as a close beta reward or moving to now you just got to wait?

Hello,

I was wandering if it would be possible in future to make different codex clasifications for Primary weapons for Rifles and Shotguns (for mods) and Sort by for undiscovered mods? And in foundary Sort by: Reusable bluprints.  You did an amazing game which I love to play whenever I can so keep up the good work.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Necco94

I have always been against asking questions about Umbra as you will tell us when there is stuff to tell.  The community however have been rather, vocal on the topic, with their biggest comment being China has Umbra so why can't we have him.  I also remember DE Steve saying (Rebecca this is your chance to pass the question of to Steve) he wanted Umbra to be his own frame not just a reskin.  To me however, what China has is a re-skin, its their version of Excalibur Prime.  So my only question about Umbra, before I got back to don't tell us anything until you are ready to deploy is:  Is your plan for Umbra to make them a "darker version of the Warframes", possible with similar but corrupted powers, or is it exactly like what China has, just a cooler looking version of the old frame?

I have been asking this question for a good few months now.  So the Stalker Acolytes have returned twice now, with no Misery is site.  Is there a reason for this?  Would you guys consider next maybe just doing a Misery weekend instead?  Need 2 scans of him to complete my codex, thanks to a bug with violence and bladestorm, I messed up getting them originally and support doesn't have access to that part of the game.  Yes, I have already contracted them.  Side-node, your support team is BY FAR the best I have ever seen.

Hey DE,I want to ask about these questions,

1.When will be the corpus raid and if possible can there be Orokin raid?

2.And Can we get more puzzles like Lua moon spy and principle challenge?

3.And when will the new sentient faction unit come?

3.And in JV the fluctus are bugged that we cant shoot the pads .

4.And the last is can we get more instruments for Octavia?

5.Will operators get weapons ?

Hello, I had a question about rare chests.  So we do a Corpus mission, find a rare chest, you get fieldron, Grineer mission you get Detonite Injector, void mission you get a forma, you do a infested mission.... you get whatever the original tileset would give?  The infestation affects both flesh and machines, so why doesn't the infestation change the resource into mutagen mass?

First of, you can't please everyone.  I have been with this game long enough to like a lot of things ye guys have changed, understood why you changed others, and disagree with a couple of things ye have done.  I still love the game, still play daily.  One of the biggest changes I didn't like was the old endless to the new one and its not the keys.  My biggest problem with the new endless system, is that it kill all momentum.  Every 5 minutes you have the enemy take a coffee break in a survival so we can pick our reward and our next relic.  Has DE ever considered adding a pre-load relics option before a mission, or allowing us to pick all our rewards at the end of the mission.  Goes back to your ship, exit the mission result screen then another list pop up, your 4 5 minute rewards on the first row, 10 minutes on the second, 15 on the third.  You click all the ones you want, click confirm, and you're done, you get the same rewards you would have without interrupting the pace.

Lets talk about reactant, I understand why you added this, it helps detour AFKers, but can we at least make it so that either vacuum picks them up or they are drawn to any Warframe that has a relic within 5 meters.  I say this because its so frustration with you are trying to do a relic mission and I have to try to run over that 1 reactant 5 times before I actually pick it up.  Can't be sure if its lag or if I just missed it.  If it is drawn to us then I wouldn't have to worry about it because if its lag, then I will know I went close enough that I only have to give it a few seconds and it will pop up

Void Trace overflow.  Can we please have a over flow added to our Void Traces.  Basically if your limit is 500 void traces, you have 92 going in, and get a total of 602 in the mission, when you extract you would have 694 in your inventory.  Yes your cap is 500, so if you went down to your relic system, you'd see in red, 694/500, you would either have to use your extra void traces then, or lose them the second you left your ship, dojo, relay. mission, closed the game, didn't matter, they would be gone.  BUT at least this way you don't have to be like, time to leave, I'm capped on traces, you can keep going, keep having fun and still use ALL the traces you get in the mission.  You just got to use the extras right away :)