Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

could some1 tell me, where can i drop system for Harrow, please? i've got bp, chassis and neuroptics but i don't know where to drop systems. And is it as reward or just drop? i was on phobos -> memphis and nothing.

This update seems utterly amazing! Well done DE!

8 hours ago, Urska said:

Thank You for hard Work DE  :D Love You Guys <3~

Lato Prime

• Increased damage from 22 to 37
  • Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
  • Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%
  • Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 6

MY semi OP lato prime with 500% muti shot with riven is now broken... Thank you <3~

What? lol?

I Love how the video for the new frame says Covenant Stops Fall dmg.... WF dosnt have fall dmg.. :l

(Click Video, its right at the spot it says it :3)

Fall dmg...Fall dmg..Fall dmg....YES :D

I don't know if you've already gotten a reply since there's already 12 pages, but it obviously says "all damage".

20 minutes ago, Mate397 said:

Can someone tell me where can I find a defection mission node? I can't seem to find it.

Like it says in the patch notes:

Evacuation is back and it's called Defection!

Returning from 'The Pacifism Defect' preview, Defection is here. Find Harrow Systems + new 'Bane of Corrupted' Mods! 

• Added Galleon, Asteroid and Infested Ship Defection missions to Dark Sector nodes in the Star Chart (Phobos Memphis, Saturn Caracol and Neptune Yursa).
  • Defection has been added to the Sortie rotation!

I bought Harrow before starting the quest and yet I still got rewarded with the blueprint and no riven. What a waste of plat.

Edit: You gotta re-log and then check inbox. Please at lease give a notification of there being an unread message.

Edited by Zhao

9 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Lato Prime

• Increased damage from 22 to 37
  • Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
  • Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%
  • Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 6

Just a question here:
Any reason for the MR Requirement being added?

I mean I like the buff but I find it odd that the Lato Prime now has an MR requirement to use and am hoping that it doesn't mean what its kinda implying...

Nice update, especially Harrow and dual wielding, but  (and this is very big BUT for me), Berserker mod is not working anymore on excal exalted blade. So I'm awaiting for a fix, if it isn't intentional change.

10 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

AkLex

• Increased damage from 70 to 130
  • Increased Crit Chance from 15% to 20%
  • Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 4

Lex Prime

• Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 5

no changes to aklex prime? ist EXACTLY like a regular lex prme, but double ammo, recoil and reload times.....

Loading screen speed has gone from bad to worse on low spec systems..

Matchmaking has not been possible since the harrow update 

been playing solo 

Need a vegetation disable switch or vegetation lower options if possible ..

Mainly for low spec PCs.. 

Please look into this If anyone from DE team is reading these replies to the harrow update topic..

Earth remastered looks really great and beautiful.. but even at low graphic settings the freezing effect is crazy high because of the great vegetation maps.. beautiful yet deadly for low spec PCs.. Hopefull someone sees this reply and may be make some changes 

Definitly wud be great to have a vegetation OFF switch or lower switch in options 

And also the loading screen speed on low spec systems disconnect the session itself before the loadng can even complete its process .. even if that works out , the speed of loading screen is way slower compared to the game prior to the harrow update..

Also some kinda screen glitches just when loading is about to start.. could be a general thing to all or just my low end system playing tricks on me..

1 minute ago, sivam0291 said:

Am I the only one who is shocked to see no hotfixes yet?

Yes, as one hotfix was pushed and referenced that another, much larger one, will be coming after some time. Due to it's size, naturally.