Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske There is a bug regarding enemy spawns. This happens randomly in random missions mainly excavations survivals and defense that I have notice. In Excavation and Survival the enemys stop spawning for no apparent reason. In Defense they spawn but they do not leave or even move from their spawns unless you aggravate them.

I have a more detailed experience here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/827632-no-enemy-spawns/

@[DE]Saske

I noticed after awhile that my Lenz would instantly kill me whenever I shot a nullifier bubble, however after some further testing I came across the same issue when firing on Frost globes and Atlas walls.

When i just fired at a regular wall, floor or enemy I would only get the cold proc and could safely roll away. (As I often do as it's frankly really cool)

However it only ever kills me in these situations and doesn't damage surrounding enemies.

Whenever I try logging in I get an error that says the following, "Login failed. Check player info." This has been going on for a while now but when i manage to get into the game, it tells me there is an update after like 5 minutes and then the cycle restarts. Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I just going to have to quit warframe?

Wasn't sure if I should include this bug report in this thread as well or not. 

When you are using Nyx with Absorb's Assimilate augment, and have the ability active, the Opticor's shot will explode on your sphere instead of at the target area. 

You can see it in this video I captured:

@[DE]Saske

Edited by Jedib1

@[DE]Saske

Lenz has issues with the arrow exploding with the following conditions:

• shooting a dead body just makes the arrow to disappear
  • shooting a defensive target like cryo pod will similarly just make th arrow to disappear
  • shooting an ally will make the arrow to disappear(?)

This means you will not get the explosion damage at all in those cases. This is especially bad when your enemy target dies from someone else's fire just before the arrow hits that enemy, you basically do very little or no damage at all. I also noticed that if the enemy gets killed by the arrow, or gets killed from something else after the arrow has hit but has not exploded yet, the delayed explosion might/won't not happen at all.

It is quite difficult to notice this kind of behaviour with 100% certainty while playing and having a lot of action, but there might be even more issues where the delayed explosion just does not happen. I tried my best to eyeball the situations where I thought I was seeing this, but I might have missed something in the process (need slo-mo cam!).

Edited by runx0

@[DE]Saske Inaros is invincible AFTER using Devour on an enemy affected with Nova's Molecular prime. Yesterday I devoured a bursa and, after the ability duration finished, the bursa was still being devoured for several seconds (20 or 30), but I was able to move and kill enemies while still invincible from the devour effect. That was a bit weird and I guess it can be exploted, somehow.

Cheers!

@[DE]Saske

Lenz is not applying the cold proc, nor creating the following explosion when directly hitting an enemy who has been ragdolled. This was tested using Vauban's Vortex, Nidus' Larva, Mag's Pull, and Sonicor hits. The enemies were confirmed not to be corpses when struck.

I'm having a weird bug with the Ayatan Hunt Missions, I already completed my Ayatan Hunt mission this week but its still saying I can do more, so I did and I got the exact same Sculpture from the last one so I felt lucky and went to extraction, but it was saying I can do MORE, so I did and I got the EXACT sculpture as the last 2 and at that point I was suspicious.  I went on chat saying if anyone was experiencing this bug and they said no.  after that I went to my inventory and it didn't give me anything on those 2 missions, I just went in a derelict mission for nothing.  so if you could look into this it would be fine

@[DE]Saske

Lenz seems to explode instantly if it hits a Frost's Globe, all animations and explosions still happen on time, but self damage is applied on impact (The last explosion AND cold damage).

Edit: Did some further testing. It not only explodes when hitting the globe, but again when it should have. 

Edited by DenoDagor
Found more information on bug.

@[DE]Saske Chat down for multiple users. Instance specifically looks like this: credits to user Electro123456789FZWrpZaDQMeKJ35WsEWGWA.png

Evidence for other users with their chat down:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/829448-chat-5-days-is-loading/?tab=comments#comment-8902871

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/829465-message-system-not-working/?tab=comments#comment-8902976

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/825864-chat-not-working/?tab=comments#comment-8903361

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/829166-chat-not-loading/?tab=comments#comment-8900984

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/829419-i-require-assistance-from-tenno-everywhere/?tab=comments#comment-8902677

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/829395-my-chat-wont-load-please-fix-it/?tab=comments#comment-8902618

Issue does not seem to be exclusive to any platform, PC, XBOX, PS4 all facing the same issue. Most users have restarted routers, used analyze network, disabled firewalls to no avail. One user tried his friend's account on his computer and could access chat but his friend using his account at his friend's house could not access chat. Issue seems to not be account related, probably not server related and given the width of scope, almost definitely not client-side related.

So, I've had 2 issues at different ocassions, but I forgot to post the first one, so I'll post both of them.

The first one is - loss of gravity on The War Within quest:

Just after I entered the docking station with the transport ship and cleared the room I couldn't find at first where to go, so I tried to bullet jump up and.. I got stuck in the air. The only way for me to descend was by using environment and crouching until I entered some room (don't remember clearly) and it stopped.

The second bug - GUI showind me as being dead:

It was during a survival alert mission. got in a tough spot and died (no teammates could make it) so I revived myself and notised, that my GUI shows that me and my sentinel are dead. As I approached the extraction my GUI didn't fix up and showed that on map I was still on my place of death. I could move freely, use abilities, my sentinel could attack too and I was able to kill the mobs, but I wasn't registered as being at the extraction point so the team had to wait for the end of the timer to extract.

I can attach a screenshot, but I don't know which source to use to make it look as a picture and not as a link to the picture (the site didn't accept the link from this source to make it a picture), so here's a link to both pictures:

https://failiem.lv/u/acvt6fu4

If you need another source to view it I can also post them on an outlet that you require or just on my steam account screenshot library.

@[DE]Saske

Capture target didn't spawn in Invasion missions.

Indicator didn't show up, Lotus still notified target is within vicinity, looked through every single spot in each tileset and none. Even found the extraction tileset and was just stuck there without a real objective/ way to complete missions. Noticed this happens in grineer tiles while corprus ones have invisible walls/ ceilings. Both are just as annoying and mission quit rate bumping up for the jankiest of reason is killing my inner perfectionist.

@[DE]Saske Radiant Void Relic Drop Duplicates/Repetition and Near-Impossible Intact Relic Drop Odds.
So recently I was running Void fissures with friends for void trace farming and then for specific drops from radiant relics. 
When we were farming traces with mostly intact relics we did a 20 minute survival fissure and all four drops were rare, three of which were from intact relics.
The chance of that happening are, as stated, nearly impossible. 
Later we were doing radiant relic shares and all three shares each of us individually yielded the same item every time, none of which were rare.

Oddly enough the same thing happened a while back in the same order. Several rares during intact relic trace farming, and duplicate items from radiant shares.

Edited by RobertidePazzi
friend -> friends

@[DE]Saske I've got two bugs for you today:

1. (already posted about it in animation) The scimitar's bank right animations aren't playing when you press "D" in the loading screen
  2. I've got a riven with -92% crit damage for my braton and whenever my kavat gives me the crit buff all of my shots do no damage. They still apply status though. Not sure if this is for all negative crit damage rivens or if it's just for ones with a high negative crit damage.