The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

Lotus transmissions in excavation missions overlap with excavators deployed info and its so annoying, is there an option to disable that ? because i think that's a hint transmission and i already disabled hint transmissions in the settings but nothing happened, please add an option to disable lotus transmissions or replace its location on the screen away from excavators info @[DE]Saske 

3 hours ago, Ember_Primrose said:

@[DE]Saske 
When i try to destroy our clan Oracle, it gives the following message:
BshWQP9.png

The Oracle is clear from any decorations and is only connected like this:
7OlEeIF.png

So I don't know why it would not let destroy the room.

The Oracle is a prerequisite for the labs.  You need to deconstruct all five labs before you can deconstruct the Oracle.

Hello everyone,

I have been away from the game for a year and when I saw new achievements added to Steam I re-downloaded the game.

Many of the added achievements I already have them completed ingame but non of them unlocked for me on Steam

Any help with that

Thanks in advance

On 6/30/2017 at 9:18 PM, -CM-Kinnison said:

.  During the Uranus capture mission, after the first capture battle, I go to the next objective and up the tube with waterfalls and can get to the 2nd capture battle and the game will crash.

I even changed my resolution to 800x600 and tried after the hotfix and still have the issue. @[DE]Saske  support ticket has been sent. and I am unable to complete the quest

even after Hotfix 21.0.5 I am still having this issue.  No matter what i do, I get game freezes and at around 2 minutes into the mission EVERY TIME i get a game crash.

There is something that is happening during the specific Chains of Harrow quest, during the Uranus capture mission that is crashing my game.at exactly the 2 minute mark in the mission (i used a stopwatch)

@[DE]Saske
I've been getting a bug with the nikana (I use the prime). Everytime after I wall latch, I can't use my nikana. Can't attack, block or channel. This gets fixed upon switching weapons, but repeats after wall latching. 

I'd be glad if you looked into the nikanas, but fix this bug first, please. Thanks.

Since last hotfix, I am getting freezes at the loading screen, i.e. at the screen where my and others landing crafts appear.

It freezes when the screen just appears, for 3-6 seconds approx. That didn't happen before, there were always hiccups and small freezes, but for less than a second, never for that long.

So i wasted some plat for a riven mod only to find out it bugs my entire weapon

stats: 2.3 pnch thro, 87,3% toxin, 191,1dmg

So before that i was using pathogen rounds + convulsion for corrosive, after buying the riven and putting it instead of pathogen rounds, everything looks normal untill you get into a game and you realize its not counting the riven mod at all, im proc-ing electricity instead of corrosive and the dmg is below the charts 

IM using mesa the bug occurs during peacemaker 

I use knell and orvius in new mode. Problem is sometimes orvius just charging, begging to thrown, even though i've been mashing the melee button not holding it, it just not attacking (charging like want to throw but not throwing). it happens numerous time and frequently.  @[DE]Saske

Edited by Hiatus_Banzai

@[DE]Saske several issues have risen within last few days, such as 'host change' after extraction in public matches and just before game returns the group to main menu (aka your ship) it turns "mission success" into "mission failed" and makes us lose all rewards and progress. I have lost several index rewards because of this, additionally several alert rewards and Ayatan sculptures. Another issue is "kicked to log in screen" (another recent post i added my voice to) that started with Hotfix 21.0.5 that doesn't say "network not responding" it just kicks the player to log in screen (doesn't matter if solo or public mission), which also has lost me several ayatans and neurodes that i have been trying to farm.

Of course, there's also the issues of Second Dream Cinematic bug, where there's two War, one that's just stationary while the other acts just like it should be (aka stalker takes it) and of course, dialogue issues where a large portion of dialogue in "protect the moon" doesn't even trigger. However, the issues with second dream have lasted longer than a week and have been reported in forums already, so don't know what going on with those.

At Any rate, PLEASE FIX THE "KICKED TO LOG IN SCREEN" AND "MISSION FAILED ON HOST CHANGE DURING EXTRACTION TO MAIN MENU" 

32 minutes ago, Imh4rdcore said:

So i wasted some plat for a riven mod only to find out it bugs my entire weapon

stats: 2.3 pnch thro, 87,3% toxin, 191,1dmg

So before that i was using pathogen rounds + convulsion for corrosive, after buying the riven and putting it instead of pathogen rounds, everything looks normal untill you get into a game and you realize its not counting the riven mod at all, im proc-ing electricity instead of corrosive and the dmg is below the charts 

IM using mesa the bug occurs during peacemaker 

I'm guessing you are talking about a dual toxocyst riven and Mesa's 4th.
Well, the rivens stats don't get carried to the exalted weapons of the warframes. :< 

11 hours ago, BodomBoi said:

@[DE]Saske the pistol & glaive combo seems to lock itself in the throwing animation

I am experiencing the same issue. When spamming melee, the character will sometimes enter into the throwing animation in a loop which continues until I stop pressing buttons for 2-3 seconds 

having issue with mara/detron status chance calculation, it has 20% status base but when adding a dual stat mod in it should have 60% increase from the base which mean 20% x 1.6 = 32% but in game it's only show 30.3%. is it bug or the mechanic of mara/detron's status chance work different from other primary/2ndary shotgun? i tried all the other shot gun with only one dual status mod install it all work fine, example akbroncop have 30% base = 30% x 1.6 = 48% and yes in game it do show 48%. all the other calculate the same way except mara/detron

@[DE]Saske Synthesizing target not possible anymore. My scanner cannot detect any of the 4 points. Was noticed when doing the Riven unlock quest.

EDIT: I realized when I unequipped the Hobbled key it still showed I could do the quest when I go into the mission. Maybe you could start there.

Edited by Lorienzo