The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske

Kubrow Eggs.  Twice now I have picked one up in mission, it is in the reward screen at end of mission. In the end I do not get the egg, as it should be since I already have several (first time I didn't know how many I had before mission, second time I did know -7 before, 7 after). Also in the second instance I continued to kill dens, and got a second egg drop in that mission. That time the game gave the proper response of 'you can only carry one egg at a time'.

And running another mission I didn't get the faux pick up. maybe getting 2 in the second one fixed it. 

edit 2- However I switched the setting to solo. the first 2 runs with the pick up both were public and had host migrations.

Edited by Gibsonx

I was doing Lua Pavlov, and when I got to a certain area on one of the rooms that has the frozen floors, it permanently slowed me for the rest of the mission, which is obviously distressing during a spy mission. 

Edit: the bug is actually caused by going through one of those void portals whilst being slowed, causing permanent slow. is this just spaghetti code

Edited by BlackAlbinoBoots
More information

@[DE]Saske

Riven mods of the nami skyla (prime) is bugged, even though the riven deposition shown in the asenal is correct ( level 3 , 0.9 ) but the % of the mods remain unchanged as before ( level 5 , 1.45)

since everyone are trading riven of the nami skyla now, this may cause confusion among players.

please fix it as soon as possible

42 minutes ago, Roy_Gaming said:

@[DE]Saske

Riven mods of the nami skyla (prime) is bugged, even though the riven deposition shown in the asenal is correct ( level 3 , 0.9 ) but the % of the mods remain unchanged as before ( level 5 , 1.45)

since everyone are trading riven of the nami skyla now, this may cause confusion among players.

please fix it as soon as possible

Wait so which is the correct disposition? I have a great riven for it that i'd really hate to lose

4 minutes ago, STRFKR said:

Wait so which is the correct disposition? I have a great riven for it that i'd really hate to lose

According the the in-game deposition and the information from a riven calculator, the nami skyla should now have a level 3 ( 0.9 ) deposition, yet they seems forget to change the % of the mods currently, those are the % that originally nami skyla have before the change of deposition ( level 5 )

1 minute ago, Roy_Gaming said:

According the the in-game deposition and the information from a riven calculator, the nami skyla should now have a level 3 ( 0.9 ) deposition, yet they seems forget to change the % of the mods currently, those are the % that originally nami skyla have before the change of deposition ( level 5 )

but won't that be pretty bad? People paid thousands and thousands of plat for a good riven for it, including me and it won't really be great for us if they lowered the disposition and values.

Encounter a visual bug which is related to void fissure mission (whether it is lith/meso/neo/axi).

General speaking, whatever my graphic setting is on which one (low/mid/high), in the void fissure mission the lighting will suddenly change(like a minor flashbang effect)

but this will happened throughout whole fissure mission. Updated the graphic card's driver and the issue persist.

Not quite sure the issue is related to game or my monitor

FYI:GPU is GTX-950

and the video of the lighting: https://youtu.be/6DP-2EKwDCw

@[DE]Saske

1 minute ago, STRFKR said:

but won't that be pretty bad? People paid thousands and thousands of plat for a good riven for it, including me and it won't really be great for us if they lowered the disposition and values.

Yet, the riven deposition of the Ballistica also being changed and the % changed as well, the nami skyla is having a huge buff to the oringinal and seriously doesn't deserve a level 5 deposition, put a strong riven on a already strong weapon will just makes it OVER POWERED

Just now, Roy_Gaming said:

Yet, the riven deposition of the Ballistica also being changed and the % changed as well, the nami skyla is having a huge buff to the oringinal and seriously doesn't deserve a level 5 deposition, put a strong riven on a already strong weapon will just makes it OVER POWERED

and to be honest, DE told us that riven deposition in not static, it may change anytime and everyone should know that they are taking risk by paying thousands of plat to buy a single riven. And since this possibly be a bug, they must fix it as soon as possible to avoid more confussion

1 minute ago, Roy_Gaming said:

and to be honest, DE told us that riven deposition in not static, it may change anytime and everyone should know that they are taking risk by paying thousands of plat to buy a single riven. And since this possibly be a bug, they must fix it as soon as possible to avoid more confussion

I totally understand that but it would outright be not cool when people pay top dollar for a  weapon they love, just like they did with the Aklex. I hope you can understand where i'm coming from. Hypothetically that's like taking someone's hard earn plat that they saved up and I can imagine people being pretty pissed if they did that.

There appears to be holes in hydroid primes shoulders/armpits

jVnYNjj.jpg

it's not as easy to see in this picture as it is in game with the animations going, you can see the back of the arsenal module through that triangular hole which appears to be present on both sides

@[DE]Saske

Ember prime, World on fire attacking friendlies bug

Playing derelict defense with ember prime. First 5 rounds were normal, then at the end of round 5 stalker spawned. I turned off WoF and killed stalker, while killing him i went into operator mode. After he was dead I turned WoF back on and it started to attack both my sentinel and the defense pod. It couldn't do any damage to the friendly targets, but it was attacking them instead of the enemies.

Thanks

[DE]Saske

When farming the Razorback I had a run where he wouldn't get downed for me to damage it no matter how many bursas I hacked, and his legs appeared to flash between max health and no hp at all. Not sure what caused it, but here's a video I took halfway through the mission showing the bug.

@[DE]Saske 

Hydroid Undertow!

1. After using Hydroid's Undertow enough time for the Anti-AFK system to kick in, the Sentinel's Vacuum stops working indefinitely. Yes, even after moving around.

You can fix it by: Casting Undertow again and canceling it or jumping in the water (Uranus).

You must make your Sentinel disappear and come back again for it to work.

2. Ospreys like Orokin ones are not dragged into Hydroid's Undertow when "Grabbing" them, they are left in a high enough altitude to not be affected.