Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

Just finished the quest earlier today. I can say with confidence that from a visual standpoint, Rell is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen in a video game, second maybe only to the Smiling Dog from SCP Containment Breach and SCP-087-B.

And that's only because when I was really close to Rell I could make out his mouth so he basically looked like the same thing.

Edited by Legion-Shields

5EB9BBA305AABA324019C17979FCD2B397799AD6

Why the hell is my tenno standing there on the wall, so telling me "Hey du dwarf" with dark skin and pulsating white eyes? Für die Deutschen: Warum zur Hölle steht mein Tenno dort so geknickt an der Wand und sagt zu mir " Hey du Zwerg " mit dunkler Haut und pulsierenden Weißen Augen?

Für 

2 minutes ago, Vibranium said:

5EB9BBA305AABA324019C17979FCD2B397799AD6

Why the hell is my tenno standing there on the wall, so telling me "Hey du dwarf" with dark skin and pulsating white eyes? Für die Deutschen: Warum zur Hölle steht mein Tenno dort so geknickt an der Wand und sagt zu mir " Hey du Zwerg " mit dunkler Haut und pulsierenden Weißen Augen?

Für 

harrow quest end result ..

3 hours ago, texrei said:

Does he appear if you've chosen neutral side?

If you missed it, replay the quest and look around the whole ship. It can show up in some rather odd places. So far it seems like it always spawns after completing the quest. Peoplve have caught it sitting among some of the ceiling ductwork on the ship, so don't just look around, also look UP.

Just now, maxsayer01 said:

I just came out of the last sortie and guess what? THE OPERATOR WAS STANDING ON THE DESK WHERE THE MARKET IS, AND EITHER THE WARFRAME OR OPERATOR SAID "HEY KIDDO". I looked away for a moment and it disappeared. Image

It happens after you complete CoH. Directly after the quest it should be guaranteed to happen, after that it's all up to luck

18 hours ago, Brasten said:

If you missed it, replay the quest and look around the whole ship. It can show up in some rather odd places. So far it seems like it always spawns after completing the quest. Peoplve have caught it sitting among some of the ceiling ductwork on the ship, so don't just look around, also look UP.

You think, you can see him right after quest only?

And hey, why don't your kubrows bark at him :D

Edited by texrei