Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Still waiting on some kind of update on Raptor drops. About 10 more kills today. Really lucky on the first one, got Chassis and a mod. None of the others dropped any loot. Literally nothing.

Edited by Centias

isnt the huge reload time on sobek a bit harsh? i mean im really happy with the buff but tht reload is just merciless, especially for player who spam their r because they always want a full mag! (meaning myself) i

also there a strange bug with the seer tht wont allow u to Color customize it- it just stays all white have even tried resetting colors

o and is there maybe a buff for puncture mods in the future? they kinda seem useless and neglected right now and their high mod cap is only making the mods less viable 

(btw i think the shotgun version is bugged because at R1 it still only has .1 pen.....)

Edit: just checked the wiki to find a huge prob with the shotgun version- it lvls like this: 0.1>0.1>0.2>0.2>0.3>0.3 it is not a bug. so i was just wondering 2 things

1)...WTF?!!?!

2) y does this not go to 0.6 like the rest? 

it just goes to show how neglected these mods are tht no one has noticed this

(just realized i got a little off topic. maybe i should have made a thread or something.....)

meh i guess tht i read the wrong wiki page but the mod description should be fixed. supposedly it goes from .1 to .15 and so on

Edited by Zoike

isnt the huge reload time on sobek a bit harsh? i mean im really happy with the buff but tht reload is just merciless, especially for player who spam their r because they always want a full mag! (meaning myself) i

also there a strange bug with the seer tht wont allow u to Color customize it- it just stays all white have even tried resetting colors

Get the reload increase mod and you're fine. It's the same as if its damage wasn't improved and you need to use point blank more.

But it still has it's 20 round magazine. 100 damage per shot is SO MUCH BETTER than before, and the 20 round mag is so good, it's a viable weapon now. You shouldn't have to reload during fights, unless it's a boss battle, or you are a really bad shot XD 

I might actually get the Sobek now :D

A suggestion:

Perhaps slotting Fusion cores in a frame similarly boost mod capacity? (by what number of points though? to a max? perhaps only half the fusion value? affinity matching or not?)

This would be great early on but as you gain more mod points you want to get slots and the only way to get slots is to unload those cores.

BTW great fix I can Sonic them ALL!!!!

How does it benefit if you don't have the choice to choose which Aura mod you want to use even though you could get the penalty...
Perhaps its a bug
if my for example Saryn uses Rejuvenation it receives a boost. But some missions require high energy amounts and I need Energy Siphon mod... I cant use it... I cant put it on the Aura mod. 
You should keep the "penalty mod allocation". 
But yes I am very happy about the boost. Some classes will benefit immensely and for some others it saves the Forma.

P.S: I love to be inside a "guild" :P 

Edited by Sky.1683

I searched through a couple of pages and noticed no one has thanked you for the constant Sobek buffs! Though personally I thought 60 dmg was great and 40 was workable. Still thanks for buffing Sobek!