The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

While I'm not the biggest Hydroid fan,  His prime design is absolutely amazing!! I'm one of the few who really loves Oberon Primes design and thought it was only second to Nekros Prime but the artists have really outdone themselves with Hydroid.  

He LOOKS good but seriously he needs a rework BAD or his Prime Access will sell like hot turds. Even if it takes 5 plus tries like Oberon.... If it means he's good like Oberon than it will be worth it. But please, change it so his puddle isn't an AFK button and tentacles don't turn enemies into "Hit the target" mini games.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

FOR REAL! I was blown away 

I just hope they fix his beard before he releases.  That is the only thing that can ruin him for me is if his beard physics are like the Triton helmets currently are.  

Just now, (PS4)DBR87 said:

He LOOKS good but seriously he needs a rework BAD or his Prime Access will sell like hot turds. Even if it takes 5 plus tries like Oberon.... If it means he's good like Oberon than it will be worth it. But please, change it so his puddle isn't an AFK button and tentacles don't turn enemies into "Hit the target" mini games.

From what I understand Scott has been at least somewhat working on Hydroid since before the Oberon rework. He knows full well how poorly a Prime Access would do with his current state. I guarantee you we will see something comprehensive before the prime access. But I also expect that we won't see it until a couple weeks before the next Prime Access. 

They may have announced Hydroid Prime already, but he has some time to go yet, Oberon Prime is still very new. 

Glass huh? Curious to see where it goes.

Don't open the spoiler, really

Spoiler

We shall shatter our enemies, reflect on our own weaknesses, defenestration would be the fate of all ships we pass, singing a light tone with a mere trace of our finger down our arms. Be it concave or convex, we will grind our own lenses, peering into the great beyond!

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

My Tenjin-Edo-Volt Prime disagrees with your assessment.

Volt or volt prime looks good... until I found out that he has this snout looking thing protruding from his forehead... then i gave myself a facepalm. lol

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

I cant wait for the trailer 

I can only imagine what they will do for him, I wonder if they will show him off in sharkwing at all? 

A long time ago when sharkwing was first being floated, Scott said he wanted him to have some kind of extra passives when he was actually underwater, would be cool if they actually added some underwater passives(s)

Or made his puddle do something super special when he was actually all the way underwater in sharkwing. 

Mabey they can make it a RNG were you get contacted and offer a chance to become the stalker and go about attacking other players your chances of getting the invite is low and the invite expires in 2 days this way the chances of stalker encounter remains low and people can still enjoy some pvp and pve