The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Axlethegamer said:

Mabey they can make it a RNG were you get contacted and offer a chance to become the stalker and go about attacking other players your chances of getting the invite is low and the invite expires in 2 days this way the chances of stalker encounter remains low and people can still enjoy some pvp and pve 

How about NO.
PVE should be PVE

That is one fancy lad. I like it.

This is the kind of Hydroid that gets plastered on the cover of the Origin System's dime-bin romance adventure novels, cradling a swooning Ballista in one arm while with the other he brandishes his Pyrana Prime against a horde of merciless Corpus proxies.

Also, thank god the rework will be landing soon. It's been a long time coming.

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

-snip-

I don't care about hydroid prime but I sure hope it won't be like banshee. I just want him to get a rework instead of being ignored again.

Edited by Trichouette

well, he's definitely a damnsite better looking than Vanilla Hydroid, but without a rework that makes him viable, it'll all be for nought. I hope that DE has a full and innovative rework for him in the pipeline, because he really needs it. more curious as to what Primed weapons we'll eventually get to see with him though; my money's on Nami Solo/Skyla Prime and Attica Prime.

let's make him the feared lord of the ocean that he should be!

9 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

well, he's definitely a damnsite better looking than Vanilla Hydroid, but without a rework that makes him viable, it'll all be for nought. I hope that DE has a full and innovative rework for him in the pipeline, because he really needs it. more curious as to what Primed weapons we'll eventually get to see with him though; my money's on Nami Solo/Skyla Prime and Attica Prime.

They showed Ballistica Prime and Nami Skyla Prime

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

He's already viable though. Handles Mot and sorties like a champ. :/

He's not OP, but definitely viable for anything the game will throw at you. Wrecks Grineer without even needing 4 Corrosive Projection, either.

His biggest problem is his 3 just isn't well integrated into his kit. If he could cast his 1 centered on himself when, break out of his 3 with his 2 (though not go back into 3 automatically as that'd be broke as hell), and cancel his 3 with his 4 centered on him (and grabbing all the puddled enemies before spawning tentacles elsewhere) then his kit would be pretty much perfect.

After that, a bit tighter/more reliable patterning on his 4 and better hit detection to make sure it rag dolls anything the tentacles swipe and he'd be pretty much perfect.

After that, you can get down to smaller QoL issues, like him having zero reason to build power strength, negative range, and/or negative duration. As well as making his passive 100% chance to spawn a tentacle.

I mean, he's a highly mobile warframe as it is with 2 on demand invulnerability powers, and all of his kit delivering CC's that don't lose effectiveness at all with enemy level. That's pretty great overall. Just needs a few tweaks.

36 minutes ago, kyori said:

Samurai Hydroid looking good. At least he is not a failure in look department like both normal and prime oberon.

Not really getting a samurai vibe from that design. More like an even greater emphasis on the pirate/18th century military aesthetic.

Forced pvp in Warframe? Well, it was good while it lasted. A PvE haven turned into another common PvP cesspool. The community will go to hell within hours.

I also find it funny how console players want pvp and try to defend it on this board while pc players are against it. Really says a lot about their communities and character.

2 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

He's already viable though. Handles Mot and sorties like a champ. :/

He's not OP, but definitely viable for anything the game will throw at you. Wrecks Grineer without even needing 4 Corrosive Projection, either.

You are 100% correct. In fact he is more than viable, but you must understand when folks here say "not viable" they fully mean something else. What? I couldn't say but viable has a different meaning in this game.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc