Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So um....Ballas has officially been welcomed into my nightmares.

TheGodofWiFi

1 hour ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

So that's what we'll have in the future eh? A literal third arm.

Chuck Norris already has a 3rd fist under his beard. He is already an Orokin in this age.

We cant imagine what he will be in the actual Orokin Era.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I mean, you be you i guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But, why...why would one from such a high race use chopsticks in his hair?

Answer to this and similar questions :D

its-called-fashion-look-it-up-6.jpg

3 hours ago, Edelsid said:

It looks more like a statue to me. Or maybe it's whatever became of him if he somehow managed to survive the fall of the empire (just a thought). His right arm definitely doesn't look right.

Very much Greek/Roman/Pathenon/Elgin Marbles/Statues.

But there is decadence/decay there...probably the slightest imperfections distorting and corrupting their physical forms over time.

The blows to their ego and arrogant nature may have driven them mad as they escalated their search to circumvent this decay while blindly and ignorantly adhering to their beliefs in true perfection and immortality.

Could the corruption be Void-related?  Is TMITW laughing?

4 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

dm2MoqB.jpg

Seriously, of all the ways I pictured Ballas this was not one of them. That oddly soothing voice from the trailers just cannot come from this....thing. Imagine waking up from the Second Dream to find this staring at you from a dark corner across the room. Just what the hell is going on with this thing?

I thought the Orokin were supposed to be beautiful DE....

Edit: You can thank wubwub- for this example of childhood trauma.

6bsb5KF.png

After my daughter saw this she was like..

verbatim. Lol 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

11 minutes ago, Achaix said:

He looks like a Greek statue - in other words, exactly what I expected the Orokin to look like. 

I was picturing more of a pale or tanned skineed Greek statue. Not a midnight black statue with a creepy messed up arm.

3 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Do you realise WF Players bred Kubrow/Kavat hybrid abominations for Fun?!

Yes. Those abominations are now safely locked away. Don't remind us of them (shivers)

31 minutes ago, 4628Gin-san said:

Okay, when did it stopped being about ninjas in space and started becoming Lovecraftian cosmic horror?

Eh, I don't really think he looks Lovecraftian. More H. R. Giger IMO. If he looked something like Ebritias Daughter of the Cosmos then yes it would be Lovecraft.