Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

She said NO MORE Excalibur Prime!

kyori

42 minutes ago, -CLM-Joker said:

Yep, it was well known to everyone.

If i recall correctly, the main reason is that the founder access comes with a contract which says it will be a one-time exclusive. Basically founders would be able to sue DE if they ever bring it back.

Sorry, just have to point out that there was no contract or anything; DE is tied to the word, sure, but that's what it is, only a word. 

3 minutes ago, Delamir said:

Founders will never come off their high horse when it comes to Excalibur prime. Oooh wait Umbra is a thing now

That's totally unfair. Many, many founders have no horse at all and would even be OK with the release of Excalibur Prime for everyone. 

As always, the vocal minority is taken as an example of the whole category. 

Remember kids... she was trained to say specifically "there are no plans..."

This is how they've ALWAYS officially answered the question by the way.

Not that Warframe will fail so hard they need to reach for their last resort unless DE screws up spectacularly in some way.  Like, Firefall-grade screws up, and that was a pretty big screw up.

P.S.  Wouldn't mind if he became available again personally, though I think Umbra is their clever way around the issue.  I couldn't hate those little half moon things on his arms more though.

Edited by Littleman88

54 minutes ago, Dark5eiD said:

compensate the few founders how? by giving them something else everyone else isnt getting recreating the same tension. i say leave it alone, you werent here for founders pack or you didnt buy it. either way you dont get it.

True but I have the founds to buy it if they one day deciding to release it, ad two I invested a lot into the game too it is not my fault I wasn't in the founder program. Also the closed beta access was just a lucky thing so.

Otherwise it is annoys you if others could pay that amount what you paid for some pixel junks? 

3 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

True but I have the founds to buy it if they one day deciding to release it, ad two I invested a lot into the game too it is not my fault I wasn't in the founder program. Also the closed beta access was just a lucky thing so.

Otherwise it is annoys you if others could pay that amount what you paid for some pixel junks? 

if its junk then why do you want it ?

55 minutes ago, DesFrSpace said:

Including WarFrame-CN's Excalibur Umbra Prime, totally Exclusive.

Probably Exclusive to Vor's Prized Void Key.

DE; No.

That would be a very super selfish :Cash-Grab: move, making this a really weird Public Stunts even against their own Policy.. Rather I think Excalibur is learning toward more Exp if what you mean. And should ONLY reward for Early Founders. 

ALSO: one can color Umbra  to Excal Gold (again, NOT Excalibur U.P.).

Then listen this for years long if you wish to go with that way. I said a complete and good optional solution for this whole situation but if you guys like to cry for it then you will listen this much more.

Everybody who have a little bit more brightness know this founder program was a mistake in that form how DE did. There shouldn't be sold in game items for the founders because in years later this will happen. I don't care the excallibur not my fav frame but I do care the newcommers and those whom not have had the option to make the same "foundation" to get something that less people have.

Otherwise it is logical from the part of founders they cry because somehow they should defend their investment otherwise those guys looks funny while defending their pixels. Some founders not care the whole thing if others able to get excal for the same price what founders paid.

1 minute ago, Dark5eiD said:

if its junk then why do you want it ?

I don't want it but you defend it vehement, maybe you feel you did a bad investment choice? Or just jealous?

Edit: read the above comment.

I am totally fine without excal prime but you founders not really clever enough to understand this thing makes more trouble than any worth thing. If you let the excal prime for that amount of money then DE not did a false money grab (they did already with their business policy) and others will just pay the same what you paid.

Compensating - be honest there is many more way to compensate a person who invested a lot in the game. You can be creative I won't use examples because I suppose you know things you missing.

Edited by Sziklamester

Just now, Sziklamester said:

I don't want it but you defend it vehement, maybe you feel you did a bad investment choice? Or just jealous?

im very happy with supporting warframe. i have been active for 4 years. i love my excal prime as well, check out my profile online and you will see i use him the most of all warframes. im not sure what "vehement" is or what i have to be jealous about. sry

2 minutes ago, Dark5eiD said:

im very happy with supporting warframe. i have been active for 4 years. i love my excal prime as well, check out my profile online and you will see i use him the most of all warframes. im not sure what "vehement" is or what i have to be jealous about. sry

It is a single person but many others not using it all the time and not really need. Warframe was built around the variety and if you use only Excal p because you paid so much money on it then it is your own business. No need to check your profile to know it was a mistake by the part of the devs to selling in game content which should be able for everyone. They did because they had no money to buy t-shirt, posters, warframe related real items etc.

Also to the OP- She not said it won't happen she just said she doesn't know if there will be a plan to release excal prime. That is different thing. She could say nothing on the topic because she is a community moderator and she need to try to keep it civil.

Edited by Sziklamester

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

It is a single person but many others not using it all the time and not really need. Warframe was built around the variety and if you use only Excal p because you paid so much money on it then it is your own business. No need to check your profile to know it was a mistake by the part of the devs to selling in game content which should be able for everyone. They did because they had no money to buy t-shirt, posters, warframe related real items etc.

Wether it was a mistake or not for DE to make it a one time exclusive is something else. the fact of the matter is it was sold as a one time exclusive so it should stay that way. you cant sell something one time exclusive then 4 years later sell it to anyone else that wants it. then it was not a one time exclusive right ?

4 minutes ago, Dark5eiD said:

Wether it was a mistake or not for DE to make it a one time exclusive is something else. the fact of the matter is it was sold as a one time exclusive so it should stay that way. you cant sell something one time exclusive then 4 years later sell it to anyone else that wants it. then it was not a one time exclusive right ?

Fist of all the exclusivity is stupid and it was also a mistake to do because when they did this they should have to think about the consequences. Now then you and other founders will hear this same topic until the game end because you defend something which based on a mistake. It is trashy to say newcomers to not dream about something and forbid them to post any excall prime related stuff on forums. I am seriously think this should not be the goal to keep in boil the community. DE forced to do something no matter what they could to do for it. If they choose to forbid this topic then they lose players if they let others to get the "exclusive pixel junks for others" then they probably lose butthurt founders but keep the others and make more cash without boiling their community. 

@Sziklamester

That "cash" grab worked, so you can now even rant on the forums years later. That means it wasn't a mistake or a stupid move, unlike impersonating an internet Lenin and calling to violate the agreement with founders for the sake of "poor and oppressed newbies".

Just now, Teloch said:

@Sziklamester

That "cash" grab worked, so you can now even rant on the forums years later. That means it wasn't a mistake or a stupid move, unlike impersonating an internet Lenin and calling to violate the agreement with founders for the sake of "poor and oppressed newbies".

Exclusivity is always a fine tool to sell some brand. Also I am not ranting on it but you guys it seems like to enjoy the frustration because you trying to use the worst way to close this discussion. Always will be peoples whom will missing the excall prime and the items too. I just saying a way easier solution to solve the issue. If you use an agressive methold to keep away peoples from something then don't surprise they wish to try / talk about it.

Just now, Sziklamester said:

Always will be peoples whom will missing the excall prime and the items too

They will have to suck it up.

It has been told over and over in so many forms - from "there are no plans" to "he will not return. Period"