Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back stamina

1 minute ago, McDuffMan said:

id only say yes to PVP as well... it aint fun for alot of people because it's a bulletjumping hellhole but for normal gameplay? it was removed for a reason...

so nurfing zephers flying, and then still allowing bullet jump spam in normal game-play, rushing straight to the end of the mission instantly skipping most of the content of the mission is ok with you?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

missions are completed 2 fast

and conclave is not fun

also slow down capture targets a bit to compensate

Don't like it ? Change game, we fought years to remove the stamina for a reason.

Stamina won't work in Parkour 2.0 in PVE cases, but in PVP it would quell people's abusal of parkour and jumping and would hopefully make flying snipers less problematic, but people will not like it.

We need a solution for PVP's parkour hellscape, which is currently populated by flying snipers of all kinds, though.

Edited by Koldraxon-732

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

why?

DE has acknowledged that Warframe was about free mobility and a fast paced game. It's become the daily thing and we like it that way.
Weather you go fast or not in a mission is your choice, but bringing back Stamina can only make the game mobility feels terrible.

If you did play in Stamina time, you'd remember how awful it was to move.
You'd be forced into SpinDashing through the whole map or coptering by abusing the 1% of stamina regen.
Which would then prevent you from jumping/running when facing enemies.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

1 minute ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

rushing straight to the end of the mission instantly skipping most of the content of the mission is ok with you?

you could literally do this when stamina was a thing. coptering. Stamina didn't stop you from coptering.

my problem is if u add a limit to mobility in conclave and not outside of it then it wouldnt feel like your playing the same game, and thats a bad idea....

and i get what your all saying and i expect a "LOL NO" from everyone

but y have zephyer volt and titania if all u need to do is spamm bullet jumping? you dont see people play these frames at all on ps4

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

my problem is if u add a limit to mobility in conclave and not outside of it then it wouldnt feel like your playing the same game, and thats a bad idea....

but y have zephyer volt and titania if all u need to do is spamm bullet jumping? you dont see people play these frames at all on ps4 at all 

Open world : High distance sky diving, Permanent Flying, Running through the field at high speed.
Those are three uses I find to Zephyr, titania and Volt in the upcoming PoE update.

There's many choices of warframes, some are bound to be more popular than others in different circumstances.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

but y have zephyer volt and titania if all u need to do is spamm bullet jumping? you dont see people play these frames at all on ps4

If you don't like how you move in this game, don't play it. DE will never change that thing only because you don't like it.

Just now, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Open world. High distance Foot travelling, Permanent Flying, Running through the field at high speed.
Those are three uses I find to Zephyr, titania and Volt in the upcoming update.

There's many choices of warframes, some are bound to be more popular than others in different circumstances.

zephyr got nurfed and has added gravity to every time they use tailwind making them drop like a rock, and u can bullet jump faster then a titania can fly if they arnt using sprint speed mods for the archwing mode, and on top of that titania is a bullet jump frame that speeds up all the bullet jumping making her arkwing mode pointless 

i would like to see some input on why adding limits to bullet jumping is bad

Because all you're suggesting is to arbitrarily slow down the gameplay pacing with an archaic and illogical mechanic.

People like moving swiftly in this game.  Titania is actually one of the fastest frames in-game because her passive bolsters Bullet Jumping, Volt too is very fast.  So the frames you listed aren't underused for a lack of swift movement.  Some frames are simply less popular because they're not either A) An easymode tank or B) An AoE nuker.  There's nothing wrong with that either, as every frame being the same is an objectively bad thing.

Zephyr's power set is simply outdated, she was designed before we got Parkour 2.0.  All she speccifically needs is a tune-up, not to break the core game movement abilities just because of her abilities.

i would like to see some input on why adding limits to bullet jumping is bad

It's mostly because you're gonna be ruining the fast paced nature of the game. I understand your points on Zephyr, Titania, and Volt. For Zephyr, she rocks on more open maps, and most of the maps in Warframe are tightly spaced, not really a playground for Zephyr. I can still use her 1 to fly around even in tight spaces, but it's a bit more difficult. With PoE coming soon, it'll probably be fun to run around with Zephyr considering the huge map space. As for Volt, his speed also boosts other parkour stats. Ever seen a LoR with a Volt? Everyone is running around like crazy. Volt is commonly used in speedrun raids, so I don't see why he doesn't get much fun with parkour.

You can introduce it with PvP. It's gonna feel different, but it is different. Just the modding, and how your abilities work in PvP are already different from PvE so adding stamina there would probably give it more balance.

Like many have already said, Warframe is a fast paced game, and that's what DE intended. By adding stamina, you're gonna be slowing down the game, by a lot, which is a big no.

1 minute ago, Bobtm said:

Because all you're suggesting is to arbitrarily slow down the gameplay pacing with an archaic and illogical mechanic.

People like moving swiftly in this game.  Titania is actually one of the fastest frames in-game because her passive bolsters Bullet Jumping, Volt too is very fast.  So the frames you listed aren't underused for a lack of swift movement.  Some frames are simply less popular because they're not either A) An easymode tank or B) An AoE nuker.  There's nothing wrong with that either, as every frame being the same is an objectively bad thing.

Zephyr's power set is simply outdated, she was designed before we got Parkour 2.0.  All she speccifically needs is a tune-up, not to break the core game movement abilities just because of her abilities.

so ur saying having missions shorter then then loading times r ok?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

so ur saying having missions shorter then then loading times r ok?

Considering the drop chances DE gives? I'd say it's about just right. And this only applies to missions like Exterminate, Capture, Rescue, etc. Want a long game? Do Survival or Defense. You can use Titania there with no problems since you're not gonna be running the whole map the whole time.