Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back stamina

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

conclave is not fun

that's your opinion,I'm one of those rare players who enjoy conclave more than PvE.

47 minutes ago, McDuffMan said:

id only say yes to PVP as well... it aint fun for alot of people because it's a bulletjumping hellhole

I'd say no to stamina in conclave mostly because those who play it constantly will learn to maximize their stamina bar while killing all of those players new to conclave who still trying to figure what are the limitations of this new mechanic that wasn't there in pvp, making the learning curve steeper.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

my problem is if u add a limit to mobility in conclave and not outside of it then it wouldnt feel like your playing the same game, and thats a bad idea....

and i get what your all saying and i expect a "LOL NO" from everyone

but y have zephyer volt and titania if all u need to do is spamm bullet jumping? you dont see people play these frames at all on ps4

Volt is still relevant, and titania is irrelevant to the discussion. I agree that zephyr needs a rework, but to implement a sloppy S#&$ty system just to make a frame relevan6 is stupid, since they can just rework her. also, people would quit.

Edited by DashingDevil303

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

then why did they add it?

I think the better question would be, "Why did they remove it?". DE thought that it was about time movement had a rework, since the main way to move back then was coptering. I got into the game a few updates before coptering was removed so I got the chance to play it and feel it. The best way to travel the map was by using a single weapon, DE didn't think that was fun so they decided to replace that. Why replace it? Why not just remove it? Because they felt that the game is meant to be played in a fast paced nature. So instead of just removing it, they replaced it with a more fluid form of movement which we now know as Parkour 2.0.

Just now, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

It was there from the beginning, originally part of the much more limiting Parkour 1.0. No one liked it, as all it did was slow players down unnecessarily in a quote on quote "fast paced shooter." You're too focused on the rushers (man it's been a while since I've used that term) and not even considering the impact this will have on combat. You won't be able to dodge incoming fire, you won't be able to get out of dangerous situations quick enough, you won't be able to get to the ally that's bleeding out on the floor, you won't be able to get to out of those damn sapping osprey rings of death, you won't be able to quickly get out of nullifier bubbles etc etc all because you used up that stamina just to get into the room in a timely fashion. Not only will you make just traversing the map feel like a chore, but you'll also ruin the actual combat itself.

TL;DR: You wanna break Warframe? Because that's how you break Warframe!

Stamina on pvp sounds cool.

Stamina in missions is not good.

Missions need to be more than just in and out, one and done affairs that have no depth. 

It might also be wrong to complain about people completing missions too fast, in the face of shifty Rng and repetitive objectives. If you remember stamina, then you have been playing for at least 2 years. And after 2 years, if you are still interested in taking in the scenery, and upset by people ruining that by ending the mission too quickly, you should know stamina isnt going to solve that "problem". No ones going to swallow that nerf sitting down. 

If speed running is the issue, then the mission is most likely capture or exterminate and then your running public. If you wish to drag out a capture or exterminate, by all means do so. But in public, you are asking everyone else to conform to your schedule and how fast you believe something should be done.

If someone is speed running, because they are trying to get a mod or ressource, and you are in the mission for leisure....one of you should change something....

3 hours ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

DE has acknowledged that Warframe was about free mobility and a fast paced game. It's become the daily thing and we like it that way.
Weather you go fast or not in a mission is your choice, but bringing back Stamina can only make the game mobility feels terrible.

If you did play in Stamina time, you'd remember how awful it was to move.
You'd be forced into SpinDashing through the whole map or coptering by abusing the 1% of stamina regen.
Which would then prevent you from jumping/running when facing enemies.

I agree, if you haven't played since the early stamina days, you wouldn't know how bad it was

5 hours ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

Because it's a staple of any shooter game. It's there to limit you from sprinting all the time. DE then added parkouring. And from that, coptering glitch happened and became the go-to for moving fast and everyone found moving fast is really, really fun. Add to that stamina also made melee totally crap.

If you don't like people running ahead of you and completing the mission, just play with friends or solo.

Even after my little "afk" from the game, we can still find this kind of sugesstion with OP who can't accept that many people don't like his idea ? impressive.

5 hours ago, MetalNovaZ said:

I agree, if you haven't played since the early stamina days, you wouldn't know how bad it was

Aaaah the tipedo area, so much things changes, some in good (removed stamina) some in bad (relic system), ships were added, mirage, archwing, oh sorry don't mind me, you remember things from the past ^^

Stamina was bad and you should feel bad for suggesting it.

Really though, even with stamina do you really think anything would change? No. nothing would change. People are still going to rush missions as fast as they can regardless of some useless antique mechanic. Gonna say this now.. even with stamina, we used to rush missions faster than we do today. Fact. Coptering used to be a thing and you could zip past entire giant rooms with one slide attack. The game has always been about speed and farming. they go hand in hand as the faster you go the more you can do in the same amount of time meaning more resources. If you want to nerf anything then nerf energy. then you hit everyone where it hurts and make the game skill based. Not simply slow things because you can't aim.