Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite frame and/or weapon

obkl0

I haven't played anything close to all the weapons or warframes yet, but after about 7 months in the game, my favorites right now are Rhino Prime and Vaykor Hek.

RHINO SMASH!!!!

(I'm also very fond of my shiny new Boltor Prime as well).

Mag

drakgoon      +

dead people

My mag + mag prime has the highest use rate when combine (rhino's my top used because of the newb days i played him and nyx nonstop). She was my starter frame, top tier fashion with trinity nyx and rhino, isn't too op, and fun. All i needed from a frame tbh

5 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Mag

drakgoon      +

dead people

My mag + mag prime has the highest use rate when combine (rhino's my top used because of the newb days i played him and nyx nonstop). She was my starter frame, top tier fashion with trinity nyx and rhino, isn't too op, and fun. All i needed from a frame tbh

You're the second person here to mention using Drakgoon with Mag. Sounds like I need to hop on this train.

On 7/22/2017 at 0:25 PM, aligatorno said:

#1. Frost Prime is Trash.

U wot 

On the topic, broberon is bae

Sybaris Prime is bae.. and I guess that's it

(Honorable mention: Silva & Aegis Prime)

Edited by brawler58

Frost  with  a  Bodyguard  Mellee  Build , I mean  cause a Frame that strips  armor CC's and spreads  Bleed  Procs  for days {also   gives group  extra    helath   , Status Immunity  and knockdown immunity}  Is  Obviously  Trash less  he  sits ina Bubble..../sarcasm.....  still cant beleive there is some one who exists  with the nerve to call  frost Trash clearly  justa  bubble boy with no clue  how to play him 

and as  For weapon  Gotta be Tempo Royal Galatine Prime  in a Dynasty  skin  cause big swords  on the hip  is  beastly

*reason for edit , Forgot to tack on info about the aug

Edited by VaricBreem

1 hour ago, Legion-Shields said:

You're the second person here to mention using Drakgoon with Mag. Sounds like I need to hop on this train.

Here's a tip. Make the drakgoon gas, lots of multishot, invest in slash. Since it's a projectile weapon, it works very will with Magnetize. Most things will be dead as the flak pellets fly around all crazy. 

Honorable mentions: Panthera, Miter, pretty much any corpus weapon that isn't a laser. 

I just enjoy Drakgoon more. Also, Mag is good for more than just magnetize. She has lots of micro-interactions that make her a versatile frame. She is very much worth the investment. 

15 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Here's a tip. Make the drakgoon gas, lots of multishot, invest in slash. Since it's a projectile weapon, it works very will with Magnetize. Most things will be dead as the flak pellets fly around all crazy. 

Honorable mentions: Panthera, Miter, pretty much any corpus weapon that isn't a laser. 

I just enjoy Drakgoon more. Also, Mag is good for more than just magnetize. She has lots of micro-interactions that make her a versatile frame. She is very much worth the investment. 

Only reason I still have the Drakgoon tbh 

On topic; my preferred Warframe is obvious.  As to weapon I like to experiment but mainly stay with projectile, high rate of fire types.