Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #96!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm curious about the new pump action shotguns.

As most we already have are status based, can we expect that the new ones will be leaning towards critical?

And the Euphona Prime's mechanics are wonderful at that, it would be nice if we could have some dual firing modes on them too (slug/buck).

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Dexaly said:

When is ember deluxe skin coming or is it coming at all? DR revealed the skin around the same time as frost and chroma yet both of those skins have been released and embers has had no information shared whatsoever. I believe we as a community deserve at the very least some sort of information or update on whether or not this cosmetic is even going to be released.

You kind of doubleposted there, you might want to delete one reply.

However, Ember's deluxe was shown much later than both of them, I'm expecting Mag and Zephyr's to be coming first.

Direct Questions we DEMAND to get replies on... Please do not ignore them!

1. When will Aguments Slots in the warframe be introduced? - We badly need it (such as Aura, Exilus slot).

2. Could we please get some Rare Alerts with ENDO that is not this silly 150 endo, Atleast like 900?

3. When is the new DOJO Rooms comming? - and what will they be exactly?

4. When will the DOJO be able to have Foundry, Mod-station, Arsenal and Navigator? - Want the DOJO to be more interactive!

5. Could we make so people can choose to Login in the DOJO instead of the SHIP?

Edited by SevenSinsofHell

As you know, items are non-refundable from Warframe Tennogen, we believe there should be a feature that would allow the Tenno to use any gear before spending any platinum/currency.

Consider a room similar to the Warframe Simulacrum, however unlike the simulacra this room's purpose is to allow players to “test play” items before purchasing. Items such as Attachments, Warframes and Weapons all before purchasing or building said object.

The features for this room, should allow players to color and equip items (attachments, syandana, skins, helmets and weapons) to their currently used frame, unless it's a Warframe your testing, in that case you should be allowed to colour and mod the frame as if they owned it, and use mods/attachments that are owned by that Tenno, and mods/attachments that the Tenno also doesn't own.

For this to truly be useful for the frame or weapon that your test playing would have to be at max rank (in the test room) as well as allow the player to spawn in enemies. Of course all of the actions done in this room are only temporary, which means after exiting the room everything the Tenno tested will be gone. We find this idea to be very useful to new and experienced players, this way they can test out builds, while also new players can see what mods better help them, or what frame they find the best connection to.

Edited by IZANGIboy

Since Open beta release in March 2013, Warframe has changed so much. The movement, UI, AI, RNG, and endgame have completely changed since then. One of the few final elements of the original game is the tile system for map generation. With Plains of Eidelon this will be changing. Are you considering calling the PoE update Warframe 2.0?

Question for the DevStream: is the eidolon settlement composed of the Kavor from the defection missions. Follow up where is eidolon located, is it on Earth? Something not related to eidolon completely but will the archwing summon be implimented in kuva fortress tiles.

During Tennocon you showed off the Plains of Eidolon and the new market area in Cetus. My question is, what are you planning on having the different store fronts to offer, other than the anvil shop that allows for custom weapons? Especially curious about the one store individual that had a pet feral kavat and the various birds. Also liked the idea of having a multi colored rug for the orbiter (or a fish head, since as Steve said it would be a nice addition for Nidus mains out there).

Thank you to everone at DE that is working hard on Warframe as well as Keystone, despite being two seperate projects.

Edited by Miccos

Love the update and the idea but are you going to keep making the pains bigger? Or are there going to be other relays with plains but different environments and other enemies like snowy mountains with corpus enemies or really dark relay with infested?

Also the tenno inside me is asking "Is the update coming Soon (TM)?"

I think the 1 question almost every play has is the following: When is the anticipated release date?

Also, I noticed in the TennoCon stream but regarding making parties, will we be able to enter the open world in our own custom parties, or will we have to make parties only with other in our instance? And since there can be up to 50 players at once, is there going to be any changes to the max party size?

Lastly, if we set off an alarm, will that draw all enemies in the map towards our location (slowly I'd assume cause the map is huge) or will that just draw nearby enemies?

Thank you! Looking forward to a great stream!

Question 1: If our Tenno will become warriors with armor does this mean our current cosmetic clothing will be overlayed (in appearance), have to be tossed away (in action), or have any stats added to them? 

Question 2: Will the Infested underneath Earth's surface make an appearance inside the caves in the Plains?

Question 3: For fishing spears do we have to craft them, buy more, or repair them?

Edited by (PS4)BlizzardusSnow
Forgot to add another question.

Hi DE!  Long time Tenno here (3+ years) commenting on the plains of Eidolon as well as a question.  As far as the Tennocon reveal, this blew my mind!  I think that this brings a few things to Warframe that we have been hoping for as well as a few things we didn't know we wanted. Way to keep Warframe fresh, and I absolutely love the custom weapons: I have been asking to name weapons for a long time: thank you so much!  I can't wait to explore the plains, and I do hope that we will see more "landscapes" in Warframe- I think this is the way forward.  I wouldn't want to lose our current tilesets,especially after so much work has been put into them, but I believe that the open terrain concept will be something we all can get excited about.  

Also, Harrow: great quest!  I would love to see something during Halloween that is more like this: really atmospheric and dark content.  

As far as my question, this was the year of the clan (and big surprises), but are we still getting clan and dojo content this year?  I do understand that the Plains take priority, but clan items are still on my mind. If so when? Like so many Warlords, I've optimized our dojo,and we have lots of open doors just waiting for additional rooms and open spaces needing more decor.

As always, Warframe Rocks!  Thank you DE for an amazing game and a unique gaming experience.  I appreciate not only your hard work, but also the way that you as devs continue to honor our investment in the game.  I recently played an open beta for a numbered sequel triple A game, and I have to say, those devs could learn from Warframe: not only do you honor our investment of time and money, but you also really listen and move the game forward in a progressive way.  I appreciate the complexity and nuance within Warframe and it is in fact what keeps me coming back day after day.  Will there be Nerfs? absolutely!  Will there be buffs?  definitely!    It is the changing and adaptive nature of the game that keeps Warframe fresh and relevant, even if it doesn't make everybody happy.  However, I feel like DE is keeping to its own creative vision as opposed to always trying to placate the masses. This is so important in any artistic endeavor, to be true to ones own vision.  I look forward to seeing the evolution each and every year it continues on, and I will be there with you all.  

-Threeklaw

Will Plains of Eidolon sync up with Earth's current day/night cycle, and will there be an indicator on the map of what time it is in the plains for those of us who are horrible at remembering when the cycle changes?

edit: Any update on the Mag deluxe skin, or is everyone still focused on PoE?

Edited by Yargami

I was shocked like everyone else really about pretty much everything the only question I have is how the kavat vendor will work, example: will the vendor sell whole codes? or actual living ones? Some people have been looking forward to getting a kavat that's just right such as me, I have over 1000 scans and before I figured out there was going to be a alternate way I started to lose hope that I'd ever get close to what I wanted, so thank you for making finding the right kavat in another way I am excited for the future!

Question:

In further in the future, can you imagine revamping the mining system now that we will have an open-world(-like) environment?

I am talking search the spot, mark it for extraction, bring in the drill, protect it from wildlife and robbing enemies like mining.
It can be basically an endless defense mission 2.0 with materials as rewards, with crazy incoming waves... mining as it is now in Warframe is pretty much non-existent and (almost) pointless, but definitely not fun.

4 hours ago, SevenSinsofHell said:

Direct Questions we DEMAND to get replies on... Please do not ignore them!

1. When will Aguments Slots in the warframe be introduced? - We badly need it (such as Aura, Exilus slot).

That one has already been answered, and we won't be getting one.