Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #96!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey!

I was wondering if it's possible to add a "forma refund/item reset" button at the cost of x amount of credits. I figured this would help with the constant frames and weapon balancing (which I agree with even though I might not be the biggest fan of some of them since it's for the better good of the game) and interest fluctuations on said frames and weapons.

On another note, are there any news on the arcane/cosmetics topic. I figured a new item or the the recycle of arcane distillers, with the ability to be able to equip up to a maximum of 2 arcanes per frame would be an appropiate solution since right now we are able to equip one arcane set across all frames, 2 sets of the same type of arcane on the same frame (but not the exact same set) or simply different type of arcane sets and said new system would meet the same characteristics. Consequently, I feel like this will revive a little love lost for raids and encourage newer players to learn and do them. I believe this would be the next step to the removing the statistic bonuses being tied to aesthetic items since the removal of arcane helms.

Thank you for your talent, dedication and above all, thank you for bringing us warframe.

i have an i5 processor laptop running Warframe smooth with 1920 X 1080 resolution. How is the Plains of Eidolon expansion gonna affect the optimization and GPU usage for medium spec rigs? And how will the normal maps in planets now be affected with the Plains of Eidolon release?

Devstream questions:

1) With the ability to deploy Archwings planetside, does DE intend to design/release a new Prime Archwing?

2) Are there going to be more Sigils, emblems and/or various other cosmetics rolled into Plains of Eidolon? FashionFrame can always use more to play with.

3) With how different Plains of Eidolon is going to be, how are missions and rewards going to be handled? Are we going to be venturing out into a the same map with different missions from town, or are we going to be happening upon things to do as we wander as well?

Seeing as there will be a area where you can get kavat codes, and (maybe?) Armor for them, will there be new things added for kubrows as well? And has there been any talk about maybe adding melee attachments to kubrows and kavats? As of now the only companion that has another damage affect is the helmith charger, which does toxin along with its slash damage. It would really be interesting to see items that add both a visual change and a stat change to your companions to make them seem more interesting for combat.

Having seen the plains of eidolon, and seen spear fishing, will there be further additions to the hunting theme such as "Duck" hunting where you shoot the birdie and your kubrow fetches it for you when it lands on the ground?

Will hunting be expanded upon as well to include bigger animals ie "Deer"?

Edited by ecwp1981
spelling

Are the results of the Captura Combat contest coming soon? Maybe I just missed a post somewhere, but it seems like that contest got lost between the couch cushions. The couch cushions, in this analogy, being Tennocon and Plains of Eidolon. :P

Edited by TheJadrimian

My questions are about the PVP Stalker pre-viewed at TennoCon and in Prime Time.

1. Will there be a way to opt out?

2. If one squad member has opted out, will the entire squad be safe from the PVP Stalker, or will the presence of one player with an opt in over-ride this?

3. Are there any plans to have PVP Stalker gate any drops that cannot be earned from fighting the regular Stalker, be they cosmetic or otherwise?

4. Has there been any consideration given to making PVP Stalker a Conclave mode instead of a way of having PVP intrude on PVE?

Q1. Is the operator's customization configuration that was mentioned a few devstream ago, still coming?

Q2. Will there be easter eggs or lore content hiding in PoE? I know that you guys are working on a kuria-like item to be in the expansion but I think we would like to see more than that for us lore lovers to find in the massive plain!

hey
- can we have more spy tiles ? i really like doing those missions but ending up knowing how to rush every vault is no fun can we have like new tiles or randomly generated connected rooms that form a spy vault and will we have some spy-like missions in the plains map ?

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream96_1080p.jpg

1) How will fissures work in PoE? Will they be present? 

2)What is the main theme behind the designing of Ostron weapons and clothing?

3)WIll snipers be getting a look at with PoE to take advantage of true long distance shooting?

4)Will there be a mechanic like meditation in the Witcher 3 to skip to night or day periods?

5)Adjustments to Archwing with Poe? (please let me use archwing guns DE pls)

6)Bird pets from Cetus?

7)Will there be quests in Cetus? How will they be acquired?

8) Are there multiple Eidolons, and will more be added after launch?  Will be we able to run into multiple at once?!?

9)Will we be getting poper lore hidden in the world or in artefacts to find out what happened in the plains?

And, last but not least for Steve, , now that we have more sophisticated AI and open spaces, can we have open battles between armies and giant siege gamemodes?

can we get multi-shot its own status ? not being intergrated with the damage and status chance, thats allow us to know the raw strenght on our weapon especially shotgun when you want to achieve 100% status without multishot, and to prevent something like cernos prime where the damage is good on paper but bad when executed

I'm really happy that you go in this direction DE and I can guess the reasons, but that doesn't matter its a good move and I think that your hard work will be rewarded. :) 

Still one thing worries me: we understand that its a 3 km open zone, but for the time that you have left can we rest assured that there will be enough content for such huge zone?

You do know that probably most players will expect content with the variety and density of games such as Fallout 4 and Skyrim right?

I have two questions for the dev team...

Will we ever get a "Save password" button for the login menu? I can understand it not being a thing for public machines, but i feel more then most players would play on private computers. And of course you could disable it in the menu somewhere.

And for PoE will we also have the infested trying to lay their... paws? Tenticles? fleshy things, on the planet, and can we burn away said fleshy things with fire? (Burn away infestation with ignis or with items around the map. Burn spawn nodes and potential infested caves/bases).

Edited by Deathbricked

19 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

1) How will fissures work in PoE? Will they be present? 

2)What is the main theme behind the designing of Ostron weapons and clothing?

3)WIll snipers be getting a look at with PoE to take advantage of true long distance shooting?

4)Will there be a mechanic like meditation in the Witcher 3 to skip to night or day periods?

5)Adjustments to Archwing with Poe? (please let me use archwing guns DE pls)

6)Bird pets from Cetus?

7)Will there be quests in Cetus? How will they be acquired?

8) Are there multiple Eidolons, and will more be added after launch?  Will be we able to run into multiple at once?!?

9)Will we be getting poper lore hidden in the world or in artefacts to find out what happened in the plains?

And, last but not least for Steve, , now that we have more sophisticated AI and open spaces, can we have open battles between armies and giant siege gamemodes?

.... Massive bloody crossfire.. I love it.

Open worlds - best solution for snipers and Zephyr...and LARGE enemies.  But they are not good for parcour and such unless there are structures and buildings with lots of various paths, along with elevations and ziplines.  

My question is : Will there be zones/dungeons made specifically for parcour?  Will those dungeons be randomly generated (like current missions) or custom made for extreeme challenge and awe?

1) Could we get some changes to how the dojo building system works? To be specific, building a circle of rooms doesn't make room dependancy change accordingly and prevents logically possible changes within the circle to be made.

2) Will Plains of Eidolon be accessible from very early in the game?

First of all thank you DE for all you are doing.

Second.... Can you please tweaks sniper sway for long distance sniping in PoE, and could you please let us use the mousewheel to change the zoom linearly as we wish and set the bonus zoom accordingly?

So we can snipe those freacking bombards you know....

Because sniper> rocket launcher.

Also what's the progress on older mods 

(You know status effect mods like sure shot, and other mods like the combustion beam mod that was talked about being buffed)...

Hey DE,

Love where the game is going, but just wanted to know if there are plans to support the newer consoles: PS4Pro and XboxOneX? Planning on getting a newer console and wanted to know if there will be an increase in graphics and in performance. Would love to play at native 1080p at max settings at a locked 60fps, especially after the amazing Earth re-work.  

Thank for your work so far. My qestions are: can we enter the orokin tower that is taken apart and if the map is 9 square km then do we have only one big sentient or are there going to be a few because with just one it can be eay to lose it on a map that big.

How will enemy levels scale? Will they vary in different areas of the open world, or possibly scale based on the player? I wouldn't want to one hit everyone in the open world :p.

Also what is the performance like compared to the tilesets? Is it optimized enough to run on same settings or will we possibly have to change our settings?

Edited by Ngoadam123
added question