Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #96!

[DE]Rebecca

Just spitballing some ideas:

Archwing Races & Captura & PvP - The Planes clearly show you have not forgotten Archwing.

Melee Blocking=Grabing - it could be a throw or a ground-and-pound. 

Transfer Passives - or (something) like that.

Sentient Specters - I want to have a Specter in my Legion! Maybe a new Sindicate...?

Legion - create and COMMAND your own army with the Specters you have... Some sort of consumable item or something.

Lock-on Glaives - duel wielding is fun, but nothing compared to this.

Lock-on Archwing Lasers - specially useful now with The Planes.

Auto color match for weapons - when we switch Syndanas they automatically inherit the colors format from the previous pick (e.g. match frame), so should weapons.

A mod to open lockers automatically - Master Thief extension/upgrade or a new mod.

Go search for a key when doors lock - instead of just hacking consoles to move on.

Day night cycles in other planets - don't other planets spin too?

Open world in other planets - because, logic...

Scan targets automatically for Simaris standing - Either with the proper Sigil OR get a the weapon to do it.

Type of orbiter support displayed in hud & change landing craft/support in arsenal - extremelly useful.

codex for weapons check BUILD & location its bug after updated of harrow. we use to see what materials and weapons where needed to build the weapons and the location to get the   weapons as well access to the market from the codex to be able to buy it or telling that the weapons its available  at the dojo

Will there be another way to obtain Kuva?

Example:
Kuva Fortress is a great place to make a Kuva Siphon reversed mission. 
We could place the siphon, protect it and watch out for enemies to not snatch our floating Kuva clouds.
Could be cool.

-Will Harrow's 1 highlight enemy heads? Quality of life feature really, because most enemies either do not have any or their heads are in an unexpected place. Honestly before the previous devstream I thought the cannon was the Moas' head not the wriggly thing on their chest.

-Any plans to make the 4k endo sortie reward into an ayatan sculpture too?

-Ever considered making the texture/material of warframe/weapon skins to be customizable? (i.e. allowing players to switch between metallic, gloss, matte, leather-ish, etc.)

-Any thoughts of having arcanes equippable on multiple syandanas or something that does not limit my fashionframe? Not really a necessity but more of a convenience.

-Any thoughts on making the RNG bias in endless missions scale with enemy level? I mean having it so that you have more chance at rares from each rotation the longer you stay in.

-Any plans on bringing back the old arcane helmets as maybe a rare reward for some missions/raids/events/tac.alerts?

-Any plans to maybe bring into the game more endgame other than sortie 3, kuva floods, and raids? (nightmare sorties or endless kuva perhaps? Maybe the endless kuva gives the same resource, affinity and credit bonuses as in fissures)

-Given the recent mentions of Nef Anyo in the Glast Gambit, will he ever be a boss in his own raid?

-Any details you can give on what the future may hold for the alignment system?

-In the past you mentioned the cysts being used for some future mechanic. Is that still an idea in the works, or can I finally cure all my frames without having to worry?

-Will prime unvaultings ever be released with an accessory-only pack? If not are there any particular reasons why not?

-Any thoughts on giving Mag, Nightmare LoR sekhara, proto Excalibur, etc the PBR treatment?

-Any plans on releasing Archwing dual stat mods for the 3 other elemental damage types?

-Any plans on buffing some Archwing mods like the multishot one? (+30% really does not do much sadly)

-Ever considered giving the Seer Vor's teslas for just CC as an alt-fire to introduce new players to the alt-fire mechanic more easily?

-Any plans to release more syndicate cosmetics? Also maybe a Simaris syandana?

-Any thoughts on releasing some new snipers and sniper-only mods for the Plains Of Eidolon? I've seen some good fan concepts and I thought some sniper additions might be really suited for that large map.

-Ever considered the armour pieces in cosmetics to be coloured per armour set rather than all the same? For example if I use the Gazal with the Riv-elite pieces, I'll be able to colour them distinctly.

-Will clans ever be allowed to contribute directly to the clan vault?

-The way we share songs in game, will it ever be possible to share builds and cosmetic loadouts in a similar fashion (no pun intended)?

-Any plans on having a raid starring ALL the syndicates at once working together? How cool would that be!? :D

Two questions (vital ones):
1) When will all quests become replayable (from Vor's Prize to Chains of Harrow) while players wait for the next big thing?

2) When will there be an "Offline Practice" mode (the new planets could be dedicated to each faction with unique bosses). These could also be available online.

Zenurik --

I find high level missions with Leech Eximi to be a lot less fun than other content. I tend to play support type Tenno, and without the energy to support my squads I really struggle to find the mission satisfying. Any chance that you'd allow the Zenurik path to protect energy. Maybe after use it prevents Eximi from leeching more than 80% of your energy. Or allow you always regenerate up to 150 energy, like an energy reduction mission. Or perhaps the zone the Zenurik activation creates will prevent leeching while you are in the zone.

Questions:

1. Nyx rework? Why: With Loki, Vauban and Nova and their unique  builds Nyx has fallen to the back ground

Rework Concept- Nyx (Jedi rework*)

>Mind control- works as is but canceling early results in the target releasing a Aura that cause Mental panic in a radius

>Psychic Bolts- still can proc slash damage  but has a chance to either decrease armor or cause Fear to proc were for a short time mobs don't fight back.

>Chaos-it will stay as is but with a bonus for X seconds after casing mobs affected by Nyx can't see Nyx(Perception affect) also if player Mind control a target affected by Chaos a ring forms around it drawing other units(or just melee units)

>Absorb- remains the same but emits a wave of energy that draws melee units in. Also a passive were ally player suffering from fire or other damage can walk in to range and transfer the damage to Nyx's Absorb could be viable. 

And Nyx's Passive can be something along the lines of making mobs emotional unstable 

2. More Ether weapons? Ex. An single side battle ax, Duel Hook swords or throw able Hatchets

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream96_1080p.jpg
WE’RE BACK! 

Join us this Friday, July 28th for Devstream #96 – our first appearance since TennoCon 2017!   

Who:  Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott! 

What:  The last time you saw us was at TennoCon 2017 where we surprised you all with the Plains of Eidolon announcement! Devstream #96 is going to dive into more detail about what you saw in the gameplay demo and revisit Cetus and the Plains. 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as an Oberon Prime Access! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, July 28th at 2 p.m ET!  

If you have questions about the Plains of Eidolon, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on July 28th!  We are also interested in what your reaction was to the reveals! 

Can we get information on ember deluxe skin? You revealed it around the same time frost and chroma where revealed yet we have gotten both of those skins and not a single word on the ember one. I only think it is fair that we get at least some information on the subject.

When is ember deluxe skin coming or is it coming at all? DR revealed the skin around the same time as frost and chroma yet both of those skins have been released and embers has had no information shared whatsoever. I believe we as a community deserve at the very least some sort of information or update on whether or not this cosmetic is even going to be released.