FWIW, my general use build:

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Stretch, Overextended
Primed Continuity, Rage
Vitality, Steel Fiber
Armored Agility, Negation Swarm

Lotsa Range for mass CC with Dessication,
yay long-lived choke point CC & healing with Scarab Swarm,
immunity to procs nicely fixes the one weak point our dear mummy had.

TBH, I don't see much use in Rejuvenation / Equilibrium
given that a quick Dessication -> Finisher combo restores so much Health so easily. *shrug*

(And about Stand United, does that work as a multipler for total current Armor,
or is it merely working off of base, unmodded Armor?
Because if it's the latter ... eh, +51 Armor isn't too exciting.)

Edited by NinjaZeku

this is main i played vs lvl 250+ not die once.... vitality.blind rage max.stretch.overextended.primed flow.rage.primed continuity...transient fortitude.. corrosive projection hand springs... u heal like crazy self and team...

1 hour ago, Lukas3292Pl said:

I realy want to play inaros but i don't see in him the tank but only cc and this is wrong to me. 

If the mere presence of CC options on one of the tankiest Frames in the game is a deal breaker ...
yeah sorry, dunno how to help you with that problem.

If all you want to do is mindlessly shrug off damage, maybe Wukong might be more up your alley
(though Inaros can pretty much do that as well, with one or two sets of Arcane Grace).

Inaros ends up relying on his CC more than his ability to take damage as enemies scale.

On average he has 15-20k eHP which isn't a lot, esp when it's armor based damage reduction which gets reduced by 50% from Puncture.

By comparison Mesa has 32k, Chroma has 50-60k, Nidus has 40k, Trinity 40-50k, Nekros 64k and Rhino 70-200k.

Inaros is CC + Support, not a tank.

-Stand United is a function of your base armor and additive with Steel Fiber. It does very little.

Nidus isn't for my playing style,  rhino is bad for a 100lvl.  I have oberon prime with Phoenix build,  his good for high lvl?  At 100lvl he still alive but when get into na bubble nulifires he died   a 2-3 hits. 

Edited by Lukas3292Pl

23 minutes ago, Lukas3292Pl said:

rhino is bad for a 100lvl.

*cough*

Spoiler

Rhino can do lvl 300 Solo pretty easy with an avg Iron Skin of 70-80k and who doesn't like +145% Roar in the group?

P.S. Never go into a Nully bubble after lvl 80, it's pretty much suicide.

8 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

*cough*

Hide contents

Rhino can do lvl 300 Solo pretty easy with an avg Iron Skin of 70-80k and who doesn't like +145% Roar in the group?

I don't like using build for ironcload,. But you can give me ss build for ironcload and i test.this.build 9n long survival and i have question,  when i on rhino have activate iron skin and use his first ability,  my ferrite armor can be bigger or i must first use first ability and after ironskin? 

33 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

*cough*

Reveal hidden contents

But inaros is better than rhino. Rhino now can get only maks 60k iron skib but at 100 lvl heavy gunners can hit 60k damage in 10-15seconds

I've seen what high level Nullifiers do to Inaros and his 20k eHP.

That's why IronClad is Rhino's best build these days. CC doesn't work very well against a Nullifier that hits you for 20k damage per shot.

Iron Skin needs to be cast while the IronClad buff is up. One of a few reasons I warn against using Fleeting Expertise on him.

7 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

FWIW, my general use build:

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Stretch, Overextended
Primed Continuity, Rage
Vitality, Steel Fiber
Armored Agility, Negation Swarm

My build isn't the same as this but the mods I've highlighted are basically a must have in Inaros builds for most of us, myself included.  I picked handspring (pretty much instantly back on feet after knock down), intensify and primed vigor as my other three mods but ultimately those three spaces can be filled how you prefer to play inaros and they seem to work quite well with how I play him (life strike melee like galatine prime with close combat melee primarily)

As to the OP's 'team tank', it really depends on what else is in said team...

inaros is quite happy being a melee tank imo

harrow and nidus can be pretty useful as long as the other team members are not taking their targets and how well you manage the abilities etc

oberon and wukong can be pretty tanky depending on the build you go for... or more accurately 'automatically revive' due to augments

trinity

nyx

rhino obviously but also nezha who has a slightly weaker 'iron skin' but does have alternative play style due to abilities.  I will say I personally prefer inaros though.

Nekros can work pretty well with shields of shadows, despoil and health conversion combination

Also surprised no one mentioned Ice Chroma although I'm not a fan personally.

Edited by LSG501

Coaction drift and rejuvenation are not hard to get.  A lot of players use negative strength, but if you proc on the enemy before using your 1 it can eventually die.  The rest is basically capitalizing on condition overload as many ways you can.  Certain mods are a must for advanced modding.