Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using plats to buy tennogen skins and helmets are better than wasting real money?

Using platinum to buy tennogen skins and helmets are better than wasting real money?

Hi DE, I don't have bank account or credit card stuff. Can you please change the tennogen real money into plats which makes me and other players easier to buy with plats and customise my favourite warframe. 

Or DE can you please make a new teenogen or something for players who don't need to waste real money or at least use platinum to buy on skins and helmets please?

(By the way, my English/ grammar sentence might be terrible so I hope you understand. Sorry.)

First, using the term "waste" seems a bit unnapropiate, but its understandable since English apparently isnt your first language. That said, its very unlikely (almost impossible Id say) that DE implements what you are proposing since tennogen is part of steam, and steam does not accept plat as a payment method.

Not going to happen, tennogen on pc is a steam only item and DE are contractually obligated to only sell it on pc via the steam store.  We have asked on numerous occasions for it to be sold directly from their own website for real money or via plat and they've replied they can't due to contracts.

I won't buy tennogen so long as I can't use Platinum I've already purchased/traded. No offense but I don't think a skin is worth that much money when existing weapon skins from DE don't even cost that much (and that is saying something since their market prices have never been great). 

Imagine your workplace pays you in an ingame-currency instead of real-money because it's a waste for them...

Edit clarification: Some of the money you pay on tennogen goes directly to the creators as they put time and hard work into their projects. Thats why you can't simply pay them Plat.

Edited by Orabell

1 hour ago, Orabell said:

Imagine your workplace pays you in an ingame-currency instead of real-money because it's a waste for them...

Better imagine how DE sells that currency and make you buy their things with that.

Cause if platinum has no weight, it means they sell air. Also means you shouldn't buy it.

Can't have both fam.

8 minutes ago, -Titania- said:

Adding on to all this I feel like we should at least give the creators money since they worked hard on their creations. It's not like it's super easy work that anyone can do..

They do receive a payment which is one reason we can't purchase with plat. At least on PC iirc.

2 minutes ago, Kjahla81 said:

They do receive a payment which is one reason we can't purchase with plat. At least on PC iirc.

I know that's what I was saying. I envy console a little but I'm happy to pay real money knowing that some of it will go to them.