Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What was the hardest Sortie Assassination you've done?

BaIthazar

so far, i've only done 3 sortie assassinations. Phorid, Sargas Ruk, and Lephantis

Phorid was lol, Lephantis was just a matter of pateience.

the recent Sargas Ruk was -energy max. i had Trinity Prime on. i couldnt cast Blessing.

yep. we won after one of the squad quit

Kela De Thaym anything is easy. Just use Frost's (3) with max range on center platform. When she comes up spam (1), (2), to slow her to a crawl. Yeah, you'll get downed in one shot but not before you crit her face multiple times. When bombardment comes, cast (3) every four seconds to maintain the bubble. When rollers pop out, use (3) to shove them off the platform or (4) to hold them down for a few seconds. I admit the bow restriction makes the spinning target practice annoying but its not that bad if everybody knows what they are doing and you didn't come with Heavy Caliber.

On 8/6/2017 at 1:26 PM, BaIthazar said:

today I have heard a lot of people complain about the Lephantis Sortie.
but I thought it was only mildy annoying because to me he was little more than a bullet sponge.

the hardest Sortie assassination I've done so far (in my opinion, and I've missed a lot) is a Bow Only Kela de Thaym Sortie.

simply taking pot shots at her would have already taken ages, and that was without the artillery phases and her sitting on top her balcony being an invincible git.
Iron skin didn't last very long against constant roller fire and missiles, and being able to hide in a cataclysm was very dependant on your Limbo knowing what he was doing.

shooting the turning discs between artillery salvos was also a bit of a hassle when theres 4 discs and 2 of your squadmates were downed by missiles

after multiple attempts with people getting fed up and leaving or everyone running out of lives I ended up switching to Ash and bladestorming her to death.

but it was still the most annoying and (to me) hardest Sortie Assassination I've had.

what's yours?

Super easy if you use Zhuge bow, even trying to shoot the discs will be easy.

-------

Shotgun only, isn't any harder than bow only, then again, I just realized, it's only hard when players don't have the proper equipment's for the conditions

Does Juggernaut in 3rd sortie, count as assassination attempt? Lol, I think Juggernaut is the hardest boss I've ever encountered, being level 100?

Edited by saltygr33n

Lephantis anything. 

Fact of the matter is that there is a glitch in which each separate tenno has to kill their own Lephantis, on top of him having ludicrous health and not taking damage from much at all it just takes for ever. 

After that it's Vay Hek. Again, invulnerability just makes it take forever. 

Kela De Thaym to me is tame. She only has 3 invulnerability phases. You can lower her health by a third so if you're using someone like Ash and Seeking Shuriken she doesn't take long. Can't be targeted by rollers, all you need to do during the missiles is jump.