The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Glyphs on the Forums Megathread

6Sanity9x

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey y'all! 

I changed the title of this thread so that we may use it as a place to post what Glyph icons are missing from the Forums. 

Thanks! 

It has currently been 127 days since TennoCon 2018, and the Cephalon Showdown Simaris Glyph still does not update on the Warframe Forums. Many players have been using this thread to report glyph bugs on the Forums organized by @[DE]Danielle.

On 2018-10-31 at 9:54 PM, Voltage said:

Image:

CephalonSimarisAvatar.png

I have tried clearing browsing data, cookies, re-installing browsers, trying different browsers including Safari, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. I also tried this on my iPhone SE, 2013 Macbook Pro, and my Windows 10 desktop.

I hope this is addressed eventually. 😞 

Edited by Voltage

On 2018-11-08 at 8:48 AM, Matt_KT said:

I know this post is old so Im sorry for answering but my glyph doesn't change since 5 months ago or more, I would love to be shown the one I 90% of times use that is Loco_Crazy Legendary glyph, that he personally gave me 1 time ago when had codes. I love the glyph. I don't change it much. Please @[DE]Danielle, could you check if it's working on forums? Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering!

Something odd must have happened. I've been using the Nidus Phryke glyph since it came out months ago. It has never made it to the forums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-31 at 9:54 PM, Voltage said:

Cephalon Simaris Glyph from TennoCon 2018 Simaris Showdown still does not work.

Image:

CephalonSimarisAvatar.png

This has been bugged since .... well TennoCon. Umbra glyphs and others were fixed, but this one still was not. I have tried clearing browsing data, cookies, re-installing browsers, trying different browsers including Safari, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. I also tried this on my iPhone SE, 2013 Macbook Pro, and my Windows 10 desktop.

On 2018-12-01 at 11:52 AM, Voltage said:

AuroraStarr glyph does not seem to work on the Forums:

AuroraStarr.png

On 2018-12-19 at 1:42 AM, Ayures said:

5 months later, still no Nidus Phryke glyphs on the forums. I guess glyph updates just aren't going to be a thing anymore.

None of these have been fixed for months.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-01 at 10:32 PM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

anjetcat  and fateful aren't showing up either. i've been stuck with baby chans glyph for months now. can we just get an option on the forums to change our glyph from what we already own in game? 

I'm pretty sure anything newer than ~6 months ago is just not on the forums at all. I have a feeling it was just one person who knew how to update the system and they don't work for DE anymore.

Edited by Ayures

2 hours ago, Ayures said:

I'm pretty sure anything newer than ~6 months ago is just not on the forums at all. I have a feeling it was just one person who knew how to update the system and they don't work for DE anymore. 

On the contrary, they just let it slip. It's exactly what happened to the Wallpapers, they only do update for Prime Access and the new frames and this time even that slipped off the radar. Not saying they don't care at all, just saying they're not priorizing this.

A bit sad if you ask me 😕

Edited by NightmareT12