Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Community | Save the Relays

(XBOX)Arbiter Dragon

Honestly I like archwing (as a concept) for the most part. But, aside from this event there is little reason to invest in archwing (being transparent, ive maxed out all the available archwing gear). 

And in my opinion, even less reason to save this relay as there are 2 others. They have also stated they may allow us to rebuild the relays in the future.

Edited by (XB1)eibonMadness

The mission is incredibly flawed.

The lasers on the way in are cool, but it's too easy to do everything in the mission.  Also, the decision to scrap power usage in the interior just makes the moment even less exciting.

There's no incentive to do it again a second time once you get the reward.

Huge letdown of an event that took months to earn.

58 minutes ago, (Xbox One)New Gnu said:

The mission is incredibly flawed.

The lasers on the way in are cool, but it's too easy to do everything in the mission.  Also, the decision to scrap power usage in the interior just makes the moment even less exciting.

There's no incentive to do it again a second time once you get the reward.

Huge letdown of an event that took months to earn.

This basically, doing the mission is just a chore now, grab itzal, TP to the femorian from the start in half a second, bust the shield generators, go in, shoot the core, get out.

Edited by (XB1)calvina

there you go, Larunda Anarchists

the invasion events have no real impact. for science, etc, etc

although one last thing i will say about this in DE's defense: PoE is in the works, and that S#&$ is a MASSIVE drain. so try again on a non-newbie relay when we next get a Fomorian or Razorback, after PoE is released. 

if THAT still has auto drain? then yes, we can conclusively say the relays wont ever get destroyed. 

2 hours ago, BlazenFury said:

there you go, Larunda Anarchists

the invasion events have no real impact. for science, etc, etc

although one last thing i will say about this in DE's defense: PoE is in the works, and that S#&$ is a MASSIVE drain. so try again on a non-newbie relay when we next get a Fomorian or Razorback, after PoE is released. 

if THAT still has auto drain? then yes, we can conclusively say the relays wont ever get destroyed. 

I have to ask how you guys know for sure there is auto drain.  I hear lots of things but if I don't see the data with my own eyes I tend to take it with a grain of salt.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

I have to ask how you guys know for sure there is auto drain.  I hear lots of things but if I don't see the data with my own eyes I tend to take it with a grain of salt.

It happened on the PC version
40 hours left on the event (Monday) it was 40-ish% and after that it started pummeling hourly. Believe me, very few people ran the event on a work night for the glorious Gorgon Wraith parts. 

15 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

40 hours left on the event (Monday) it was 40-ish% and after that it started pummeling hourly. Believe me, very few people ran the event on a work night for the glorious Gorgon Wraith parts. 

Hope you're right about this one, we haven't hit 50% yet with something like 1 day 12 hours left

18 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

Now, if I were DE, I would destroy a relay just to mess with people's heads lol.

"It's rigged!"

*distant explosion, Vey Hek Laughter*

"dang..."

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

What do you mean?  How are the damage calculations busted?

I can run the exact same mission with the exact same team and get values that vary by 2million damage. Soem runs im 50% of the damage others runs 5% despite no team member doing anything different.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)lotus503 said:

I can run the exact same mission with the exact same team and get values that vary by 2million damage. Soem runs im 50% of the damage others runs 5% despite no team member doing anything different.

The percent of damage dealt on the end of mission screen is calculated by the damage done to regular enemies.  It doesn't seem to count damage done to the core.

Still, that you and your team are inconsistent does not mean the damage calculation done by the game is "busted."  My team (we ran 11 times the day it came out) were getting consistent results.