Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We PLease Rally To Get This In-Game Officially? (Hennya Warframe)

Issxi

2 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

yeah but back then they were more easily influenced. and rather than a single person idea it was steered by the council at the time. unfortunately I joined the council after that was determined (but before her release), yet she ended up being my main warframe with over 500,000,000 xp earned between her and her prime version :D

I loves me some nova. 

We only got to choose a basic theme, and a couple of abilities. All of the choices were from options curated by DE.

15 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

As we all saw in PrimeTime 150, her model DOES exist!

A very basic sculpt in Z-brush is a very small amount of the actual work needed to get a mesh into Warframe. The chain is something like:

Sculpt->retopo->rig->bake textures->assign materials and split colour channels

What you save in primetime was far from the completion of part #1

Personally it's a very technically competent concept but a little too generic for that Warframe Aesthetic, you could place that design into almost any sci-fi anime without anyone batting an eyelid. Warframe has a lot more unique flavour (Well, mostly, much of the "delux" skins have been exceptions to that notion)

23 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Being the next frame post glass seems way too soon if (and only if) they have real plans to add the frame.

16 hours ago, UmbraCorporation said:

I don't think it will be though, because the next frame is female, so the one after that would have to be male (following the pattern), IF you are talking about syndicate frames. 

I said after the one that would be following glass frame ._. glass frame, <insert male frame>, possibly hennya?

As much as I'd love to see the chaps dreams officially come through and be acknowledged (ell, don't most of us over in the Fan Concepts section?), after the Nydus/Typhus affair, I don't think I want to see the fellow's work get pushed through the grinder and have his girl-suit come out the other side not his own. Come to think of it, is the creator still around to even ask about it?

1 hour ago, Defion said:

I rather see this fan made concept brought to life, it gives me chills every time i look at that post from so long ago.

Interestingly, the same author. I really gotta shake this fellows hand if he's still around.

I think he is, not 100% sure though.... I also believe he made quite a few fan concepts which were all lovely and well thought out.

I remember the first time I saw the Furion  concept and i just ran to my wallet with all the money and bank passes inside and trew at my monitor thinking, thats how DE gets to notice this great piece of art.... I was wrong :sadcry: