Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New focus school idea: WARFRAME puppet master.

MokutoBunshi

PLEASE. Make a focus school that uses Warframes LIKE PUPPETS! (If that already be the case then make it more adept, see pic #2).

Think Kankurō from Naruto!

latest?cb=20160108091308

Or even:

Azure-Striker-Gunvolt-2-4.jpg

"No self, no sense, no death.Just a metal puppet dangling on Tenno strings."

"These puppets will not stop me."

-Hunhow

"Double, double, toil and trouble, the puppets dance while the chamber bubbles!"

-Grineer queen #2

"I see you! Does your child puppet know of your true nature?"

-[REDACTED]

Edited by MokutoBunshi

seems like an intresting idea, however in order for it to work out i would think they would make the additional frames you select do much less damage than they normally do, it may be a pve based game but somehow i think they might not go for that just like how we are not able to equip all melee weapons if our primary and secondary slots for a setup with 3 melee weapons which would also be fun.

26 minutes ago, Daskrieg said:

seems like an intresting idea, however in order for it to work out i would think they would make the additional frames you select do much less damage than they normally do, it may be a pve based game but somehow i think they might not go for that just like how we are not able to equip all melee weapons if our primary and secondary slots for a setup with 3 melee weapons which would also be fun.

I didn't necessarily mean more than one.The devs describe us as fighting ALONG SIDE our warframes so...

I don't think something like this should be sectioned off to a Focus School. Controlling the Warframes is something all Tenno do and should be capable of doing through Transference. It really depends on how this is designed and implemented. If the School simply allowed the Tenno to provide specific buffs to their autonomous Warframe, then that would be cool. If it is required to be the active school just to have an autonomous Warframe, then that wouldn't really be ok.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:01 PM, MokutoBunshi said:

PLEASE. Make a focus school that uses Warframes LIKE PUPPETS! (If that already be the case then make it more adept, see pic #2).

Think Kankurō from Naruto!

latest?cb=20160108091308

Or even:

Azure-Striker-Gunvolt-2-4.jpg

"No self, no sense, no death.Just a metal puppet dangling on Tenno strings."

"These puppets will not stop me."

-Hunhow

"Double, double, toil and trouble, the puppets dance while the chamber bubbles!"

-Grineer queen #2

"I see you! Does your child puppet know of your true nature?"

-[REDACTED]

I don't know why so many people want stuff relating to animie. It gets annoying.

The puppet quotes are all there because your Tenno is controlling your warframe though the magic of the Tenno power. So technically the warframe is a puppet already. 

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

I don't know why so many people want stuff relating to animie. It gets annoying.

The puppet quotes are all there because your Tenno is controlling your warframe though the magic of the Tenno power. So technically the warframe is a puppet already. 

^ The whole Warframe game is a big puppet show. The idea is redundant.

46 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

Now I really want to Amuse-Bouche Grineer to pieces...

...And want Zephyr to bounce off walls and levitate after Tail Wind...

Can we petition DE to give Hydroid an "Aqua Avatar"-esque augment? Maybe an Astrasphere augment for Volt?