Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When some one asks me why i play limbo so much...

(PSN)varas2110

i usually just shrug and say something along the lines of "why do you play volt so much? *cough**cough*" but now i think ill just link them this video...

juicy parts start at around 3 mins

Spoiler

dont read this garbage its useless aparently

disclaimer 1: yes the thumbnail is misleading but not clickbait (i think)

disclaimer 2: yes destreza has a crit riven ill provide details if needed

argument 1: Are you trying to get people to play limbo?

A: no, not really, just having fun playing warframe

argument 2:well this is simulacrum this will never, and i mean EVER!... translate to real in game

A: yes i do realize this that's why the first few mins are me wandering a relay saying "i'm bored"

argument 3: naramon = null argument

A: sure, it was only to add on to the crazy numbers but as i said it was only because i was bored in the simulacrum

argument 4: any frame can do this, what does limbo have to do with this

A; please reffer to the first instance of this argument

Edited by (PS4)varas2110
post relevant addition

You used Naromon...that already renders this discussion pointless.

• Red crits are overrated and most of the time overkill.
  • Other frames also have damage boosts (Vex Armour) and don't need to annoy their team mates with another plain of existance (Plains of Limbo when?) to get them.
  • We ain't meeting Tomb Guardians again (untill possibly Mars open world), have never met level 100 ones, because even lower level are already bullet sponges.
  • Blah, blah Simulacrum- oh wait, you already made your point on that, my bad.

Now I am not trying to say Limbo is a bad frame, it's just the skill cap required to use him in a team without annoying anyone is too damn high...and in a co-op game that is bad, very bad. Limbo is a wonderful frame, but missunderstood.

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You used Naromon...that already renders this discussion pointless.

• Red crits are overrated and most of the time overkill.
  • Other frames also have damage boosts (Vex Armour) and don't need to annoy their team mates with another plain of existance (Plains of Limbo when?) to get them.
  • We ain't meeting Tomb Guardians again (untill possibly Mars open world), have never met level 100 ones, because even lower level are already bullet sponges.
  • Blah, blah Simulacrum- oh wait, you already made your point on that, my bad.

still dont get the naramon thing but the only reason i used it was because it added on to an already ridiculous amount of damage

on the crit part yeah i agree no point in jacking yourself off with gigantic numbers since functionally its the same as a good hybrid/status build

points three and four are addressed by points three and four(nice, thanks for reading the whole thing)

6 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Now I am not trying to say Limbo is a bad frame, it's just the skill cap required to use him in a team without annoying anyone is too damn high...and in a co-op game that is bad, very bad. Limbo is a wonderful frame, but missunderstood.

yeah... sadly its just like playing ember (or banshee for that matter) good everything but everybody either hates you or wants you to stop doing everything because you're annoying or disruptive

limbo is quite litterally a glass jack of all trades since he can (no joke) litterally do everything from CC to healing but as the saying goes "jack of all trades , master of none"

6 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Brought to you by the 100% controlled environment of Simulate a Crumb. And Naramon shadow step.... which renders your entire argument null and void.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Evilpricetag said:

hitting 1mill constantly with galatine atm.. frame and focus varies..

Do you guys even read previous posts before posting?

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well for one, it makes ovekill even more overkill...and DE is also making a complete focus rework.

not too bothered

if its zenurick then limbo is more than capable of making his own energy passivley and acyivley since :

• Additionally, while Limbo and enemies are inside the Rift, each Rift-bound enemy killed grants him 10energy.
  • quote from the wiki 

and if its the gigacrutch provided by narastep then i dont care i only recently got the thing and really only ever used it in the sim or after like 45 mins and realizing i had the bar full, the mechanical invun is litterally a mechanical invun its not like any other frame has this and also the rift plane

but this doesnt matter as im sure that (even tho it was never mentioned ever) someones gonna 2222222

3 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

I don't think Limbo is useless. I think he's godawful annoying even when played well.

This. Once in a while you meet a player who really is great with limbo. You can feel how he puts effort in, wants to contribute, etc.

He doesn't do anything wrong, nonetheless even if I want to apreciate a well-played limbo it's anoying. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

jack of all trades , master of none

I beg to differ, Limbo is one of the strongest CC in the game, and energy-wise the best. With whatever faction has not nullifiers, he is just a god, and the better choice for MD, RESCUE, KUVA FLOOD and large area Defense.

With MD is ironic, you literaly just need to take the datamass, bring it to objective, use cataclysm and stasis and then sit down and meditate till the timer runs out. Then repeat till extraction.

Hiya! Limbo Main Here!

I say that limbo is pretty much the CC king since his new 2nd ability and cataclysm is quite useful now, together with his 3rd ability. It can spread within a certain radius. If you add his 3rd ability augment which is rift torrent, limbo can kill mostly anything as long as there's a lot of enemies been affected by his 3rd ability. (I kinda miss his old 3rd ability, that damage multiplier though.) And with his new passive, he can restore 10 energy per kill while inside the rift. Yeah, just go around the rift and kill then with your melee weapon. Kinda feels good when using limbo. (Well for me, that is.)

Oh yeah, be sure to use a decent range when using your cataclysm and your stasis as well. You might wanna be careful not to ruin anyone's gameplay. I kinda rarely seeing limbo main players in the game.

Edited by Dr.Scizar

8 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

Why I use limbo, *activates naramon*  (ಠ_ಠ)

you know what? im just gonna record a 30 min survival and take madurai to see if people stop using this as an "argument"

again the only reason i was using naramon was simply because it adds on to an already ridiculous damage number

but if the rock hard golem dudes weren't indication enough then... the 4000+percent  (unrealistic in any real game scenario) extra damage would be

i mean idont want to seem mean the implied tone is not what i was try to go for sorry if i came off as rude

Edited by (PS4)varas2110

Just now, (PS4)varas2110 said:

you know what? im just gonna record a 30 min survival and take madurai to see if people stop using this as an "argument"

again the only reason i was using naramon was simply because it adds on to an already ridiculous damage number

but if the rock hard golem dudes weren't indication enough then... the 4000+percent  (unrealistic in any real game scenario) extra damage would be

30 minutes is nothing. If you can give me a 1h+ survival without naramon then sure that will be you using limbo, your videos argument is invalidated because 1 You are using shadow step and 2 You are in the simulacrum with invincibility on.